Lost and Found

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What time did Seohyun get home last night?” Kyuhyun asked while sipping his coffee, in front of him was his son Jongin and niece Joy. Two heads shook in response, signalling him they had no idea. It was unusual for Seohyun to wake up late, especially when he knew she has early classes today. His eyes squinted, remembering his conversation with his best friend Nichkhun earlier. The man had informed him that Luhan and Seohyun were together last night because they’re having a date. Although somehow he was happy with the news, he wasn’t feel at ease.

 

“Maybe I should check her and wake her up. I don’t want her being grumpy, blaming us because no one had come to wake her up.” He stated in defeat before standing. Jongin made faces while Joy glared at the kid.

 

When he reached his daughter’s room, he had the decency of knocking first before entering. When no one answered, he tried knocking at the same time calling for her name. “Seohyun, I think you’re sleeping a little too much. Wake up now and have your breakfast. You’re getting late for school.”

 

However when there’s still no response, he decided to enter only to greet him with a clean room, without Seohyun. The bed was even tidy and neat to even begin with, as he crouched his brows wondering if somehow his daughter made him last night.

 

He walked up to the bed, noticing something or rather some things were placed in there in accordance. His confusion rose up when he saw envelopes containing letters addressed to him, to Jongin, to Joy, to others he recognized namely to her friends, to Nichkhun and Tiffany as well as Yoona. What was his daughter was up to, well he didn’t know but he decided to take the letter that was addressed to him.

 

Dear Appa,

I know this is ridiculous, knowing this letter is short and probably won’t satisfy all the questions you are about to ask. But I just want you to know that I am very thankful to have you as my father, for guiding us –I and Jongin even though you’re alone. For not marrying another woman because afraid with the things you watched in dramas about stepmothers. Maybe you’ll get mad at my decision, first for leaving without saying goodbye, second for I just escaped from marrying Luhan, which is probably so embarrassing for the Lu family. Don’t worry, I already wrote them a letter, (but please send it to them). Thirdly, because I decided with my own not even consenting with you. But please do understand that what you wanted for me, (though I appreciate it so much) is not for me. I can’t marry Luhan, because I know for sure we’ll not live a happy ending like you elders have imagined. We’re not going to be happy and pretty much we might end up getting divorce. Fourth, this decision of mine is what the best for me. Trust me on this one okay? This is for my future, and wherever I am, I’m safe and I’ll be back but not tomorrow, not next week, not next month and not next year. Longer than those, but I will be back and you will be proud of me. Tell Jongin to behave although I already wrote it in my letter for him. I won’t say sorry because of everything, so you will have a reason to wait for me and give me my punishment. I love you Appa, stay healthy!

 

 

Before Kyuhyun realized, he was already tearing up nonstop. He tried to stop himself from sobbing but he just couldn’t, “This girl is really stubborn.” He muttered to himself, “I always thought you inherit your personality from your mother…” He shook his head, “You really are my daughter.” He chuckled but still crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“DID YOU ALSO RECEIVE A LETTER FROM CHO SEOHYUN?!” Soojung asked loudly, after meeting Hayoung and Jongdae at the cafeteria. The students gave her an incredulous look but Jung Soojung wasn’t having any of that because her main concern was focused solely on her question. She eyed Jongdae who sighed and shifted to Hayoung who nodded but clearly attempting to stop herself from crying. Soojung seeing their reactions slowly took a seat, feeling resigned.

 

“I can’t believe she did this.” Jongdae stated, closing his eyes as he patted Hayoung’s head as the youngest lowered her head more and cried silently. “I mean, leaving only with a letter?! And what more, not telling us where she’s going? That doesn’t make sense!” He raised his voice as Hayoung flinched while Soojung swallowed.

 

“She didn’t even tell us why she’s leaving. Damn that girl.” Soojung banged her head on the table, “And you know what? I can’t accept the things she told me! She said, if I still don’t find a man when she came back, it only means I’ll die alone!” She closed her fists and banged the table loudly with one of it. “I’ll make sure when she came back, I’m already married!”

 

“Did Unnie even tell when she’s going to come back?” Hayoung asked after she calmed down, sending a hopeful look to her Unnie and Oppa.

 

Soojung snorted, “She didn’t. She didn’t tell much about where she’s going, when she’s going back, what the hell she was doing and so forth and so on. She focused her letter about…” She sniffed, “About me. About how she loved me and treated me as her own sister, like a real sibling, about my health, about my love life, about my family about me… She did not even say sorry.” Then before she knew it she was crying.

 

“I guess she already planned this to happen.” Jongdae sadly stated, “But I can’t help but to feel worried. Seohyun never knew how to be alone, you know that. I’m…” He looked at Soojung who stared back at him, then to Hayoung who also was staring at him. “I’m not used without Seohyun by our side.” He finished his statement as all three of them cried their hearts out.

 

Seohyun was really the one who brought them together, she approached Jongdae in the first day of class when they were freshmen, because everyone looked at him as a clown. And even though Soojung was known for having a temper, y attitude and stuffs, that didn’t stop her from making friends with her. Hayoung was always quiet, unnoticed by everyone but Seohyun noticed her. If it wasn’t for her, there’s no Jongdae, no Soojung and no Hayoung in one group.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What the hell?! Luhan do you know this?!” Kris asked in fury as soon as he stepped inside the residence where he found Luhan sitting quietly on the couch, dazing. He groaned before approaching the quiet guy and flashed the thing he was holding. “I said, do you know about this?!” Kris asked again, frantically showing the letter Seohyun had sent him.

 

“Perhaps.”

 

Kris stared at him in disbelief, “Did she also send you a letter? What did she say? Did she inform you where the hell she’s going? Or at least when will she come back because I’m afraid she was indicating she will be out for so long.”

 

Luhan closed his eyes and shook his head. “She didn’t right? She never wrote anything about her location or what the hell she’s doing. What did she say to you?”

 

“She didn’t send me a letter! Damn it. Don’t talk.” Luhan snapped at Kris as he stood up and arranged his clothing. Kris saw the pained expression he was having as well as the feeling of betrayal. Kris nodded in response, thinking it was the right thing to do. Although he was really surprised by what Seohyun had done, and hurt by not even telling it to him, he was aware that the person who’ll be the most expected of the happening was Luhan. Suddenly he felt guilty for receiving her letter, he was silently cursing her for whateve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter