The Doe Eyed Girl

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

          Luhan arrived at Lu Medical hospital exactly 4pm in the afternoon. The guards on the main door greeted him as he just passed by on them. Nurses and doctors who’ll see him will bow their heads as a sign of respect. He was the heir. What would you expect?

 

He straightly headed to the counter and asked the assigned nurse. “What is the room number of the patient Cho Seohyun?”  He asked in a hurry. The nurse checked her list first at the monitor and answered, “Room 117, on the 27th floor, Master Luhan. Your Father was also here today.” The nurse informed.

 

“Really? Where is he?”

 

“He was talking to Doctor Kim last time I saw him.” Luhan nodded and without answering anything, he immediately entered the elevator. Pressing the floor number, he impatiently waited to reach that floor. It feels like 100 years had passed before he got to the said floor.

 

“Room 117.” He muttered to himself and started looking for it. “Room 114, room 115, room 116…” He stopped when he was already in front of the room 117. He decided to peek inside first since the door was slightly open.

 

 

“Witch, you need to eat this!” Jongin who was holding a spoon kept on targeting his Noona’s mouth. “Accckk.. I don’t like the taste Jongin! Get that food away from me.” Seohyun who was wearing a hospital gown whined pushing his hand away from her.

 

“The doctor said to eat this! This is your medicine!” The little boy was persistent. He was nursing his Noona today since his father told him to do so. But it looks like his patient was very picky with the food. “Nooooooo..” Seohyun screamed helplessly. “Somebody help me!”

 

Luhan laughed at the scene. These siblings were really entertaining for him. His laughter causing for the siblings to stop from bickering and stared at him. “Hyung!” Jongin happily called him, placing the bowl of Seohyun’s medicine on the table and happily hopped towards the doe-eyed guy’s direction. “Jongin!” Luhan ruffled his hair and shifted his gaze to the little boy’s patient.

 

“What are you doing here?” Seohyun asked him, confusion was written on her face. Luhan grinned as answer. “I called him.” Jongin answered and Seohyun swore she really wanted to throw the spoon at him but decided not to, since she didn’t really have energy.

 

“Are you okay now?” Luhan asked her worriedly, hiding the sincerity in his voice but Seohyun could still feel it. She shrugged, “I’m fine. It’s just a fever. I don’t even know Appa and that imp were so nervous.” She answered rolling her eyes.

 

Jongin scowled at her, “Why would we not? You didn’t know you were burning with fever this morning!” He defended himself, he honestly didn’t want his Noona to think that he was worried for her. He and his pride.

 

Luhan worriedly stared at her again, he advanced at her place then placed his palm on her forehead. “You still have a slight fever.” He stated then took the chair beside her bed and sat on there. “Eeyyy, you’re worried for me..” Seohyun teased elbowing him.

 

“Ouch! Your elbow is sharp!” He yelped but it was his only way to avert the topic. Seriously he was worried. ‘It’s natural right? Since we’re at least closer than before? We’re always let’s just say not together but I was already attached to her at least. Not in a romantic way but maybe in a friendly way.’

 

Seohyun snorted, “Wu Yifan’s chin is sharper than my elbow.” She remarked making Luhan to laugh loudly. But his eyes captured the bowl of her medicine. An evil idea struck on his head as he grinned mentally. “Jongin come here.” He called the little boy as Seohyun shot them a confused look.

 

He whispered something to the little boy and Seohyun’s curiosity escalated when she saw how Jongin’s eyes sparkled in anticipation. “Hey Pororo Senior and Junior, what are you planning huh?” She asked but the two ignored her.

 

Jongin gave a thumb up to his favorite Hyung after Luhan was finished whispering. He circled on the other side of his Noona’s bed. Seohyun followed his movements and was confused when the little boy suddenly grabbed her two arms behind her back. “What are you doing?” She asked trying hard to get away.

 

“Now Hyung!” Jongin shouted then Luhan quickly took the bowl of medicine and started shoving it all inside Seohyun’s mouth. No one could describe her facial expression when she finally tasted the bitter-taste medicine. Her eyes were about to tear up.

 

“Swallow it.” Luhan ordered as Seohyun shook her head stubbornly. She couldn’t say anything since was full. Jongin was still grabbing her arms behind her back, Luhan was still holding the empty bowl and the spoon.

 

“W-wotor..” She tried hard to mutter. “What?” Luhan and Jongin asked at the same time. Seohyun closed her eyes then swallowed the medicine, “WATER!!” She screamed. Her tears finally rolled down on her cheeks.

 

Luhan pitied her as he helped her drink the glass of water while gesturing to Jongin that he should stop from holding her arms. When Seohyun was done from drinking, she immediately glared at the two.

 

“Get out you two.” She seriously stated wearing a dangerous face.

 

Luhan and Jongin cringed and immediately obeyed. The two went outside her room while giggling like girls.

 

“What are you two doing?” Soon, a familiar voice asked them as Luhan straightened up while Jongin stared at the old man. “We were just..” Luhan faked a cough, “We successfully let Noona to eat her medicine credits to Luhan Hyung’s idea!” Jongin finished his sentence as Nichkhun and Kyuhyun exchanged a knowing look.

 

Luhan faked a cough of the second time, “I didn’t do anything.” He denied stealing a glance at his father who was smiling evilly at him. ‘I bet he’s assuming something.’ He thought while mentally scowling.

 

 

 

 

          After two days of staying at the hospital, Seohyun was really happy that she could finally enter her classes. The trio visited her on the hospital on her second day while Lay decided to visit on her last day. As usual, they were really worried to her.  After Luhan on the other hand didn’t visit her again, afraid that his father might assumed something. So he was just monitoring her every actions through calling her.

 

And to be honest, Seohyun was annoyed of him, calling every chance he got. But some of her was happy that at least, that deer-monkey was worried for her. She hadn’t witness that everyday.

 

But after she recovered from her sickness, unfortunately that doe-eyed monkey was back from being a jerk again. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter