Stupid Butterflies

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jongin was holding a broom while hiding at the couch as his eyes quietly followed his older sister’s movements. His eyes squinted when he heard her laugh then all of the sudden grimaced. “What was wrong with the witch?” He asked himself as his gazed went to the broom that he was holding and back to the girl who was now eating her breakfast. “Did she become completely crazy because her power was slowly vanishing? Or she has a problem?” He wondered as his grasp to the broom became tight. “Yah! What have you done to my Noona?” He asked the poor broom while shaking it off hardly.

Then he flinched when her laughter echoed through their house for the nth time. His eyes widened when he saw her eyes staring at him. He immediately hid himself at the couch while throwing the broom away from him. “I am not torturing your broom I swear! I am not blaming it for what was happening to you! Pinky promise!” He shouted defensively while anxiously waiting for his sister to appear but after a few minutes, no shadow of her.

 

He slowly peered his head to stare at her again as he saw her heaving deep sighs. Jongin formed a sigh as well as Seohyun glanced at him. He decided that he should finally approach her and ask what was wrong since she was behaving oddly these days. Seohyun didn’t leave her gaze to her advancing little brother as he took a seat in front of her. He placed his hands on the table and calmly stared at her. Seohyun shot him a weird look before shoving her spoon inside .

 

“Okay Noona, be honest to me.” He demanded like a mature person still wearing a calm expression. Seohyun widened her eyes and stared at him in horror, “Who are you?!” Seohyun asked anxiously but somehow became calm when she saw him gritting his teeth annoyed by her question. “Okay, you’re still the imp.” She stated with a sigh. “So what was your reason for telling that?” She asked hoping to read what was running through his mind since we all know that her brother was one of kind.

 

“You have completely gone crazy. Did you?” He asked as he scrutinized her reaction under his scrutinizing gaze as Seohyun laughed loudly and reached her hand to pat his head. “I guess I am.” She answered hardly calming herself. “How do you know?”

 

Jongin gave her a look of did-you-really-just-ask-me-that-question-because-I-swear-you-noticed-you-were-behaving-like-a-retard. Seohyun understood the look he gave and sighed. “Am I really that obvious?” She asked and Jongin gave a small nod. “I am guessing that maybe you completely gone crazy because of your power that disappeared and you are no longer a witch or you just have a problem. Maybe a love problem?”

 

Seohyun gaped at her as a tint of crimson appeared on her cheeks. “Bulls eye.” Jongin remarked seriously awed to himself. But Seohyun immediately recovered and retorted, “It was not!” But Jongin just gave a smug look which irritated her most. “Jongin, erase that smug look on your face or I’ll erase it for you.” She warned as Jongin’s face changed into pout.

 

“Maybe Luhan Hyung told you that he doesn’t like you the reason why you were so bothered.” He muttered under his breath as Seohyun stood up and smacked him with a spoon and the boy winced loudly. Seohyun glared at him when he was about to say something but kept his mouth shut and quietly got away from her.

 

Seohyun threw the spoon on the table, feeling the lost to eat. She sighed shut her eyes tightly but the moment she would close her eyes, things that happened at the celebration party with her fiancé would flash back in her mind making her shook her head. She cringed and touched her lips. She didn’t know why she was feeling these butterflies in her stomach every time the scene where Luhan crushed her lips on hers flashed through her mind. She couldn’t believe what happened. After what happened, she started dazing, she honestly dazed for days.

 

And she felt stupid for thinking about it every time since she knew that her fiancé probably didn’t mind that he just stole her first kiss! Although Luhan wasn’t the type like Kris—who probably kissed all the girls in their University except her—but she knew that it wasn’t his first, and yeah maybe it was just for fun. Again, she felt stupid—for responding.

 

She hid her blushing face under her palms and shook her head vigorously. Yes, she responded. “Ughhhhhhhh! Seriously how could I forget what happened?!” She asked herself a little irritated.

 

She glanced at her watch and saw the time. She groaned because she remembered that she still has two classes today. First with the trio around, and Second with Lay. And yeah, two classes with her fiancé, around. She cringed. She was not ready to face him, honestly she had avoided him for three days. She didn’t attend her classes, saying she was sick. She didn’t answer his calls, and sometimes let Jongin answer the call for her.

 

She flinched when her hand phone that was place on the table vibrated. She saw text message from the guy mentioned above. She groaned, feeling nervous to read the text message. But since she didn’t have choice, she read it. And her heart almost stopped as soon as she saw what was inside.

 

 

Deer Monkey:

We need to talk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun stepped at her class to see her best friends waving their hands to her as they pointed to the vacant seat beside Hayoung. They were sitting as usual at the back row. She managed to give a smile as she advanced to them and took her seat, but before she could completely do, her eyes wander around the classroom checking if he was already inside—“He’s still didn’t arrive.” Soojung butted.

 

She swallowed the lump on before facing the Jung princess with an innocent look, feigning her innocence. “Who?” She asked.

 

“Nah, Cho Seohyun. You couldn’t fool me with your acting skill. I know you were checking if Luhan already arrived. But unfortunately he still hasn’t.” Soojung smirked at her as became dry, didn’t know what to retort. She glanced at Jongdae who was staring at her curiously and to Hayoung who was giving an understanding smile and back to the smirking Jung princess. She sighed, feeling defeat.

 

“So tell us why you took an absent for three days?” Jongdae inquired gazing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter