1.

Trapped in a box (called reasons)

The day had went well as Chen managed to make Xiumin to give him a tour. That's an achievement, right? Chen thought as he curled his lips into a smile. Soon it was already lunch time. "Ah Im hungry hyung, let's go eat ~" Chen whined as he dragged Xiumin all the way to the cafeteria.

 

After getting their food, they seated at a spot near the corner. Chen frowned as he saw the amount of food Xiumin bought. "Hyung, are you getting anything else?" 

 

"H-huh, no?" Xiumin questioned confusingly.

 

"There's not even anough protein there hyung. You should eat more." Chen pressed his lips in a thin line as he started to fill Xiumin's plate with the extra food he bought.

 

"N-no, it's alright. I don't need more food." Xiumin said as he stared at the food in horror.

 

"I don't take no as an answer. Eat." demanded Chen as he looked right into Xiumin's eyes.

 

Without pushing the issue further, Xiumin finished the food quietly.

 

"Xiumin!!" 

 

Two figures shouted as they walked towards their table.

 

"Hey Xiumin!! Oh who is this?" a boy with doe eyes asked as he took a seat beside Xiumin.

 

"Oh th-"

 

"Hi! My name is Jongdae. But you can call me Chen!" Chen grinned sheepishly as he introduced himself.

 

"Im Luhan! And this stupid boy here is Sehun!" said Luhan. 

 

Luhan.

 

Chen thought. Realised that the boy had a really cute face, and kinda cute voice.

 

"Hyung!" Sehun spoke up as he slapped Luhan's arm playfully.

 

Masculine voice. But definitely younger. Chen decided.

 

Being as talkative, soon Luhan and Chen got into a conversation. Something along the lines of oh where you're from! Are you in a relationship? Do you love bubble tea? I love bubble tea!

 

"E-excuse, I need to use the washroom." Xiumin stood up arubtly, but head hanging low.

 

And with that the latter walked towards the washroom.

 

"W-wait, did Xiumin bought all of those food?" exclaimed Luhan, followed by a gasp from Sehun.

 

"Not really. I kinda gave him half of my food. Why?" Chen tilted his head.

 

"Xiumin never buy or eat that much!" Luhan whispered.

 

"Speaking of that, don't you guys think that XIumin is eating too less?" 

 

"Of course we do! But he would always reject it no matter what we say! And you just met him!" whined Luhan.

 

Seeing the retreating backside of Xiumin, Chen stood up.

 

'Excuse me, I'll be back!"

 

--

 

Xiumin walked into one of the stalls silently as he locked the door.

 

Food is disgusting.

 

The latter slowly reached a finger into his throat. 

 

Tears started forming in the corner of his eyes.

 

It's painful, but he had to do it.

 

You're fat enough.

 

Warm putrid feeling rising up the throat, an acidy bitter taste in all of the mouth, then a tingling and almost burning sensation left in the throat and mouth after a chocking feeling.
 
Soon Xiumin came throwing up all the food he ate earlier.
 
Wiping his tears away, Xiumin washed his mouth.
 
Turning around, he freezed on the spot.
 
"C-Chen .." stammered Xiumin.
 
"Why did you do that?" Voice stern as Chen began walking towards Xiumin.
 
"I -" Xiumin's eyes widened in fear as his mind went blank.
 
"Do not, ever, do that again." Chen continues stepping forward as Xiumin retreated.
 
Soon Xiumin's back came in contact with the cold wall of the washroom.
 
"Do you hear me?" Chen leaned forward and whisper in Xiumin's ear.
 
He the latter's earlobe as the elder whined in protest.
 
"I'll do not only this, if you do what you did earlier." Xiumin swore he heard a growl following that.
 
"Now, let's head back to class!" As if nothing happened, Chen held on to Xiumin's arm happily and pulled him out towards the washroom.
 
For some reason, tears threatened to fall out of his eyes as Xiumin fought them back.
 
What's the tinggling feeling in my stomach?
 
 

 

 

 

A/N: 

 

Oh gosh Im so sorry. I would say a new semester started and you know how that goes ;;

But hopefully I'll make time ahahahaha.

Short update and I've decided this to be around 6-7 chapters long.

This chapter is boring and I know ittttt.

Realise I added the tag fluff.

I decided that first few chapters shall be fluff.

Until stuffs happens.

 

Ahahaha.

 

Bye.

 

 

Check out official story for Ethereal. Renamed it as Let Go (and Dream) !

 

Twitter: @jongaday

Instagram: @chenbaeby