Prologue

Trapped in a box (called reasons)

 

He sit on the floor.

Blade on the other hand.

He cuts.

He smiles as he sees the crimson red blood flows out.

 


 

Many believed that when humans die, they go to heaven, and few of them, goes to hell. It depends on what you did in your life, they said. But only a few non-humans that lived in the human world knows exactly what happens.

 

Cynonire is a world thats exactly alike from the human world. If you're lucky enough, you might just be chosen for a chance to re-live your life. Smiliar to revive, it's just you're no human anymore, you're a cynonist. You live in Cynonire, you work in Cynonire, you earn money, and so on. But there's a specific job at Cynonire that gets every Cynonist to work their off for. 

 

In simple terms, it's called Angel.

 

Not just any angel. An angel who works in the human world. They are simply the guardian angel of some either really lucky, or some humans that need a guardian angel to help them with their life. And this, means that the cynonists gets a chance to return back to the human world, gets a chance to finish any things they've not done - of course - stay on tasks. More importantly, to once again meet the people they once loved, and maybe, still love.

But of course, nothing is free. In order to be an angel, the humans from the human world that knows you will have all traces of the angel in their memory to be erased. Some say it's worth it, some said its enough.

 


 

In this case, Kim Jongdae.

 

19, died in a car accident when heading home from school. Kim Jongdae, like any average boy, lived an average life. He might a small trouble maker, and troll in school, but he's also everyone's sweetheart. Just by listening to him talking, someone who suffered from a heart break might just have its mood 180 changed. Well, even just for a second. So the ruler of Cynonire decided that they needed someone to cheer the cynonist up, and easily, Jongdae was chosen.

 

And that might also be the reason of Kim Jongdae, now called Chen, got recruited to be the next batch of Angels being sent down to the human world. Each year, Cynonire will recruit a new batch of consisting only 20 best of the best to be Angels. But the rules were written as only full 21 year old's cynonist can start their job.

 

That left Chen to 2 years of training before he heads to human world. 

 

 

Chen learned many things in the 2 years of training. He had learnt to be more kind, to help other's when needed. Not only giving, Chen also learnt to recive when it's necessary. He learnt to receive help from others when needed. Chen was an elite cynonist. Infact, he was adopted by the ruler, Leeteuk to be their son with his husband Kangin. Needless to say, Chen was simply the heir of Cynonist. Though not many people know it. One of the rare ones that know is Chen's best friend.

 

Chanyeol died roughly on the same time as Chen. When both of them meet in the waiting hall in Cynonire, they immediately became best friend. If Chen was a troll, then Chanyeol was a happy virus. Both of them always wear a smile on their faces, and making others happy. When Chanyeol heard of the news, he couldnt be more happy for him.

 

And soon enough, Chen had already came down to the human world.

 

But being the trouble maker was a nature in Chen, and of course on his first night in the human world, he nearly got himself in trouble. He oh so accidentaly bumped into a gang of muscular guys strolling on the streets, and the next second he was running for his life being chased by then.

 

But luck was on his side, a car was in the middle of the road waiting for the traffic light to turn green in 11pm. A teen boy wearing his school unifrom was in the car watching the scene unfold infront. Whether by his kindness or he just wanted to save Chen, the car strived forward blocking the gang on the other side of the road. 

 

Taking one last glance at the boy who saved him, Chen dissapear into the darkness.

 


 

Fixing his school uniform, Chen swing the bag over his shoulders walking out of the apartment, closing the door behind him. Puting on his signature smirk, Chen began walking towards the direction of his new school, X prestigious school. It's a school for the richest of the rich, and god knows how Leeteuk got him enrolled to there. 

 

With his hands in his pocket, Chen walked in the school gates and looked around. 

 

"Xiumin huh." Smirking, Chen walked towards a direction he would be almost sure to find the boy.

 

7 am, the time that most of the student's are not even in school, some are even sleeping. But Chen was sure that a certain will be in school this early.

 

Walking closer to the dancing room, loud music banging could be fainltly heard in the hallway. Wiping the smirk off his face with a sigh, Chen put a smile on his face. A smile that's truly from his heart. Kim Jongdae might be a troll, but deep in his heart he was a warm boy. He wanted to help this boy.

 

Besides. He likes music.

 

Pushing the music door open, he could see a fairly short boy with buns like cheeks dancing infront of the mirror to the beat of the song, though the muscular arms doesnt seem to fit with the skinny body. He was wearing a long sleeve sweater and skinny jeans, even though the temperature in the room was at least 30 degrees hot.

 

The boy seemed to be startled by the intruder as he stopped and stopped the music.

 

"W-Who are you?" The boy asked in a shocked voice as he wiped of the sweat with a cloth.

 

"Hi! Im Chen!" Chen replied happily.

 

"Im Xiumin ...." the said boy replied timidly, as Chen smiled warmly at the boy - even though he clearly already knew the boy's name.

 

"Your dance was impressive! Are you in the dance class?" Chen asked casually as he walked into the room.

 

Hesitating, Xiumin answered. "No. I ... havent seen you before, are you new?" 

 

"Yes. Today's my first day. If you dont mind ... can I stay here and watch you dance?" Chen asked carefully.

 

"S-sure ..." Xiumin swallowed visibly. It's the first time someone had been in the same room while he dance, not even his best friends knew that. Basically, Chen was the first one to knew this little secret.

 

Resuming the music, Xiumin move his body in a rhythmic pattern and started dancing into the song.

 

Chen who was standing aside was quite amazed by what the little body could do. After what seemed like forever, the music finally ended and Chen clapped for the boy.

 

"That was amazing! Why aren't you in the dance class though?" Chen skipped to the boy side and asked him.

 

"I ... just dont want to." 

 

"Oh." Chen shrugged. Even though he knew the answer, he wanted to hear it form the boy himself. He couldnt help the boy if he dont open up himself to Chen.

 

Glancing at the clock, it was already 7.50am, 10 minutes till class start. But knowing Chen, he wont let the boy go so easily, and anyways, he knows as a member of student council they could freely skip any classes.

 

"Xiumin, what about you give me a tour of the school? I just got here and I dont really know anyway." Chen pouted.

 

"U-Uhh ..." Xiumin scratched his neck awkwardly.

 

"Please?" Chen clasped his hands together.

 

"A-Alright ..." Xiumin smiled shyly.

 

"Lets go!" Chen chimed happily and drag the boy outside.

 

Well, things are certainly going to go well today, Chen thought.

 

 

 

 

 

Comment Subscribe Upvote!