5/6

You own me?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word: 20xx

 

 

 

Siwon Hyung

 

Please forgive my stubbornness in my decision and my cowardliness in telling you face to face.  I'm afraid I wont be able to handle if I see your eyes again.  Last night, is and forever will be the best night of my life.  I'm so happy you didn't reject me.  I don't know how to express how grateful I am for you.  You've been nothing but kind, generous and caring to me, a stranger you barely know.  Remember the time you ask about my family? Well the truth is, i'm the son of Cho's Hotel Chain.  My parent wanted to marry me off to some tycoon and I refuse so I ran away.  I was dreading a life of control and restriction.  Then I met you, although our start was unique, I do not regret a single moment of it.  For I can't imagine myself falling in love with another person than you.  Yes, Siwon hyung.  I love you...   So that's why I have to leave.  I can't let my presence be the reason your business is falling, I won't allow myself to drag you down with my inability, I can't do that to you.  Please, please forgive me. 

 

If I could, i'll like to repay you in the future for all that you've shown me in these couple of months.  I'll treasure the time we've shared and i'll never forget last night. 

 

Please forgive my hasty farewell. 

 

Hyung...Good Bye

 

Forever Yours

Cho Kyuhyun

 
 
Siwon fist his hands as he finish reading the letter, ripping a little bit of it as he re-think again and again the only thing that's left of Kyuhyun.  "Kyuhyun" he choke as Siwon lay his back onto Kyuhyun's bed, as he soak in the scent in the young's room surround him.  
 
Earlier that day, the taller woke up only to find the other side of his bed cold and empty.  The house is too quiet for his liking, siting up he call out to Kyuhyun only to have nothing in reply.  Pulling his sweatpants on, Siwon walk over to Kyuhyun's room with a dreaded expression.  Something isn't right and he could tell right away. 
 
Turning the nob of Kyuhyun's room, his heart still hoping to see the sleeping boy in his own bed just like any morning when he check up on him.  Yet his sight quickly came to the neatly folded bed and the letter that lay on the pillow.  His heart sank that very moment.  Something isn't right just turned real as hell.
 
Hours ago
 
Kyuhyun place the flimsy letter he wrote onto his pillow as he takes one last look of the bed he spent the last few months in.  He slowly walk back into the room that he shared with Siwon a few hours ago.  He should really just walk out, cos seeing the guy once more may throw his plans all out.  But he couldn't deny his heart, just one last look. 
 
Lightly kissing the temple of this handsome sleeping man that have brought him so many beautiful memories, Kyuhyun's knew he'll start crying soon.  True, their beginning might be awfully chaotic, but Kyuhyun could never forget his kindness, and wouldn't have it any other way.  His first love. 
 
Finally with one longing look, a weak smile plaster across his chubby face as he whisper a soft.
 
"Good Bye hyung..."
 
Presently in Cho's resident
 
"KYU!!!" Kyuhyun's umma have nearly gone crazy with how much he misses her son.  But her stubborn husband have refuse to budge even a little in search of his son.  For he knew his son will come crawling back one day.  But little did he expect to see Kyuhyun lasting so many months.  For that he was a little proud of him. 
 
"Umma~" Kyuhyun hug his mom as the little lady came crushing into him.  He can't deny just how much he also misses his mom all these time.  "I'm sorry umma... please... don't cry." 
 
"Silly boy... you know how much I missed you... you have any idea how worried i've been?"  His mom still wouldn't stop crying, Kyuhyun felt like crap for making his mom cry. 
 
"I'm sorry..."
 
"Don't you ever do that again! ever!"  Kyuhyun nodded as he wipes the tears off his umma's cheeks.  She started smiling as Kyuhyun kiss her shaking hands.  But his smile quickly darken when his appa came walking in.
 
"Yeobo..."
 
"See! I told you, he'll come back."
 
"Appa" Kyuhyun bow as he refuse to make eye contact with his father. 
 
"So the meeting can go ahead this weekend." To that, Kyuhyun quickly look up and then down to his mom, they couldn't be possibly talking about what he thinks right?
 
"Yeobo... he just got home."
 
"So he finally understand.  Or
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter