Love Is... My Heart

K-Pop Oneshot Compilation

A/N: Last part of the threeshot. This was a really fun one to write. Enjoy! :)

P.S.- Bold is for links and Bold Italics is for thoughts


In The Last Chapter…..

“Can we go somewhere and talk?”

You looked at Baekhyun.
“Uh.. Yeah sure. Let me go change into something comfortable.” You said.
“Arasso. I’ll wait here.”

You went inside to change while Baekhyun waited by your gate. About five minutes passed and you came back outside.

“Kaja.”
You both started walking down the street.
“So where are we going?” You asked.
“Are you up for some bubble tea?”
“Yeah.”
“Arasso. That’s where we’re going then.”

While you guys walked to the nearest tea house, you got to know more about each other. You found out that Baekhyun and Myungsoo actually used to be close friends until the influence of having new friends made them clash. Once you guys were at the tea house, you sat down at a nearby table while Baekhyun went up to the counter to order the bubble teas. He came to the table and sat down across from you.

“So, what did you do with Myungsoo?” He asked all of a sudden.
Your eyes widened.
“How did you know I was with him?”
“His car. I’ve seen it a lot.”
“Ah… Well I was doing him a favor.”
“You doing him a favor? I thought you hated him.”
“It’s not hate… More like a strong dislike.”
“Hm. So this favor…”
“I had to pretend to be his girlfriend so he didn’t have to go along with this arranged marriage his dad was going to set up but it turns out it didn’t work.”
“Why do you do it?”
“He said he would leave me alone at school if I helped him out.”
“You believe him?”
“Yeah maybe I do. What’s up with you asking all these questions Baek?”

The girl from the counter brought the bubble teas along with some pieces of cake and a couple of macaroons. You both thanked her.

“I was just a little curious.” He took a sip of his tea.
“You’re acting like you’re my boyfriend or something. Are jealous of Myungsoo or something?”
Baekhyun looked at you with a shocked expression.
“What? Me jealous? No~.”
“You’re lying Baekhyun. I’m starting to feel like you have a crush on me.”

Maybe I do. Baekhyun thought.

“No~ I don’t. Really.”

While you guys were talking and enjoying your teas and desserts, Myungsoo and a group of his friends walked in. Myungsoo spotted you and smirked. Him and his friends walked over to the table you and Baekhyun were at.

“Eun Hee-ah… I missed you.” He smirked.
You scoffed in response.
“Is this the girl?” One of his friends asked.
“Yeah Hoya. This is her.”
Baekhyun interjected.
“Um, Eun Hee, I think it’s time for us to go.”

You both stood up to leave but you felt a hand grab your wrist.

“Ani~ why don’t you guys stay and hang out with us?”

Baekhyun walked up to Myungsoo and tore your hand away from his.

“Stop grabbing her like that.”
“And if I don’t?”
“Don’t test me Myungsoo. Not now.”
Baekhyun looked over at you.
“Kaja.”
You both walked out of the tea house and walked down the street.
“Gomawo..oppa.”
He sighed.
“It was nothing.”

You noticed that you guys were still holding hands. Immediately, you yanked your hand away. Baekhyun looked at you, confused.

“Sorry.” He said.
“No it’s fine. I just felt a little…embarrassed.”
“Holding my hand? Nobody can see us.” 
“That is very true.”
“Just hold my hand. It’s harmless skinship. Besides, we’re friends right?”
“Yeah..of course.” 

You held onto his hand again. You guys walked to a nearby park and sat down on a bench. You heard Baekhyun sigh all of sudden and turning towards you.

“Baek, what’s wrong?”
“Can I tell you something?”
“Yeah sure.”
“Nan….” He paused.
“Neo mwo?”
“Nan… Niga joah.”
You stared at him.
“What?”
“Nan niga joah.. Eun Hee.”

You were surprised because you wanted to say the same thing to him.

“I like you too.” You replied.
Baekhyun’s eyes widened.
“Jeongmal?”
“Neh.”
He smiled.
“Since when did you like me?”
“Since the first day you came to Hwangsuk. I was the one that put that note in your locker.”
“You?”
Baekhyun nodded his head.
“You fell for me?”
“Yeah. I mean.. how could I not? You’re beautiful, smart, your smile is amazing.”
You began to blush.
“I fell for you too.”
“Really?”
“When you walked into English class, I thought you were perfect. Then when we bumped into each other in the hallway and you helped me, I fell for you.”
“So… Would you be my girlfriend?”
You smiled.
“Of course I will.”

He smiled and then leaned towards you. You backed away a little and looked at him.

“Sorry. I should ask you first. Can I kiss you?”
“You didn’t even have to ask. I was just messing with you.”

You giggled and then Baekhyun leaned in to kiss you. You leaned towards him and pressed your lips against his. He kissed you passionately as the light from the moon beamed on your faces.