ChanyeolxYou- My Turn to Cry

K-Pop Oneshot Compilation

A/N: ________ < insert your name or whatever name you like there. Bold is for links. Enjoy!!! :) 


Chanyeol woke up instantly from a nightmare he was having. Covered in cold sweat, he got out of bed and went over to open the curtains. He looked outside and saw that it was snowing. He began to think of the one he loved oh so dearly. Then, he remembered what day it was. Christmas Eve. He sighed heavily and saw that photos were still scattered around the room. He picked up one photo and smiled. It was of him and ____ kissing underneath the mistletoe two Christmases ago.

 -Flashback-

They spent their second Christmas together at _____’s mother’s house. All of her family gathered together and made that Christmas enjoyable.

“_____-ah, Chanyeol-ssi. Take a picture underneath the mistletoe.” _____’s mother said.

“Umma~.” She whined.

“Come on ____. Just this one time.” Chanyeol said trying to persuade her.

“Fine.”

Chanyeol smiled and lead _____ over to the mistletoe. He gripped onto her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Hana…Deul…Set!”

Chanyeol bent down a little and kissed _____ passionately.

-End of Flashback- 

Chanyeol picked up another one which was a selca that he took with _____. Memories of her came rushing back to him and he grew upset. He crumbled up the picture and threw it on the floor. He went into his bathroom to get ready for the day. He had planned to meet up with Kris, Kai and Luhan for a Christmas Eve drink. He walked the streets of Seoul and admired the beautiful scenery. He then walked into the bar where his friends were waiting for him. He greeted them and sat down to join them for some soju.

“Are you going to see ____ today?” Luhan asked.

“Of course I am.”

“Good. I feel like you need the closure.” Kris said.

“I do. We both need it.”

“Are you sure you’re going to be able officially let her go?” Kai asked.

Chanyeol looked up from his glass and over to him. He sighed heavily.

“I don’t know…I really miss her a lot.”

After spending time with his friends, Chanyeol headed towards a small flower shop. Once inside, he scanned the shop and saw ____’s favorite flowers. Pink roses. He then remembered when he first bought these for her.

-Flashback-

He covered her eyes and walked her to a spot underneath a tree. He sat her down on a blanket.

“Yeollie~ can I open my eyes now?” ____ asked.

“Okay.”

He removed his hands from her eyes and she screamed with joy. Chanyeol had planned a little picnic for the both of them to celebrate their one year anniversary.

“Oh Yeollie! It’s so cute!”

“Thank you. And these are for you.”

He handed her a bouquet of pink roses.

“Oh my… they are beautiful, Chanyeol.”

“Just like you.”

“Oh stop it.”

“Happy one year anniversary jagi~.”

“Happy one year anniversary to you too babe.”

He kissed her lips sweetly.

-End of Flashback-

Chanyeol purchased the pink roses and walked to his next destination. To see her. He stopped in front of where _____ was and put the roses on her grave. It’s been one year since she died in a major car accident. She was rushing home to be with Chanyeol for Christmas after working late. She had been hit by a speeding drunk driver. The impact killed her instantly. Chanyeol placed a ring on her tombstone.

“I was going to ask you to spend forever with me but you left me so soon.”

He began to tear up.

“You said you would never leave me.”

“You said you would be there for me…always and forever.”

He let the tears forming in his eyes fall.

“You lied.” He sniffled.

“I miss you like crazy jagi!”

Chanyeol had finally broken down. He knelt down bawling his eyes out.

“Now it’s my turn to cry for you.” He said trying to compose himself.

“It’s my fault that you are where you are.”

-Flashback-

“Jagiya~ when are you coming home?” Chanyeol asked.

“Soon babe. It’s just there is so much I have to do here at the office.” _____ replied.

“Will you be home in time for Christmas?”

“Of course I will. Just be patient, arasso?”

“Arasso. I love you.”

“I love you too. See you when I get home.”

They both hung up the phone. Little did Chanyeol, those would be the last words her heard from her. Chanyeol waited and waited for hours. He had prepared dinner and even had a little surprise for _____. Just when he had almost given up, he received a phone call.

“Hello?” He answered.

The person on the other side had given him the worst news of his life.

“Park Chanyeol-ssi. I’m sorry to say this but _____ was involved in a bad car accident. She died immediately on the scene.”

-End of Flashback-

“If I had never wanted you home so soon, you would still be here.”

He stood up and wiped the tears away.

“God _____. Why did you have leave so soon?”

He sighed.

“I think I can… finally let you go now.”

He kissed his hand and placed it on her tombstone.

“I love you and miss you jagi.”

With that, Chanyeol walked away and left behind everything he wanted to leave behind that reminded him of her.