Love Is.... Feeling

K-Pop Oneshot Compilation

You were very nervous and excited about your first day at Hwangsuk High School of Excellence. You walked down the hall to your new locker. While putting away some of your belongings, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see your best friend Cho Hee smiling at you.

"OMO!" Eun Hee! I missed you!" She hugged you tightly.
"I missed you too Cho Hee."
She let you go.
"So are you excited to be here?"
"Of course I am! This is like the best school in Seoul and I finally get to go here."
"Well I'm glad you're finally here. We have so much to catch up on. What's your first class?"
"English."
"Mine too! Let's get going so you can get a seat next to me."
You grabbed what you needed and walked to class with Cho Hee. Little did you know, someone was watching you.


"Yah! What are you looking at?" A tanned male asked.
"That girl. She's gorgeous. Do you know who she is?"
"Ani. She must be a transfer student."
"Hmm."

You sat in the second row next to Cho Hee. You didn't even notice the stranger that was watching you walking into the classroom and taking the seat behind you. More students began to pile into the room and the teacher followed behind.

"Arasso, so today we have a new transfer student. Come up and introduce yourself."

You got up and went to the front of the class. When you looked at your classmates before speaking, your eyes landed on "Mr. Perfect". You looked away before you got caught.

"Uh neh. Annyeonghaseyo, Eun Hee- imnida."
You heard a couple people laugh at you but you ignored them.
"I am the new transfer student. Please treat me well."
You walked back to your seat and sat quietly as the teacher began to teach his lesson.



During lunch, you sat with Cho Hee and her friends. While eating, someone had sat beside you. You looked up to see who it was.
"Annyeong! I'm Kim Myungsoo."
"Annyeong, I'm Choi Eun Hee."
"Ah yeppeuda~!"
"Yah! Myungsoo, why are you over here?"
"I'm just introducing myself to Eun Hee. I'm not doing anything wrong."
"Hmph."
"I guess I will be seeing you around... Eun Hee."
Myungsoo got up and walked away.
"Do not associate yourself with him." Cho Hee said to you.
"Why? He doesn't seem that bad."
"Well he is bad. Just stay away from him, arasso? I'm just looking out for you."
"Arasso."


You walked down the hall to your last class, not paying attention to where you were going, when you bumped into somebody and dropped all of your things. You bent down and hurriedly picked up your things.

"OMO! I'm so sorry!" You said quickly to the stranger.
"Gwenchana."

You looked up at the stranger who began to help you. It was "Mr. Perfect" from your English class.

"Hi..." He said.
"Hi..." You responded.
"I'm Byun Baekhyun."
'His name is even perfect' you thought.
"I'm Choi Eun Hee."
'Her name is just as beautiful as she is' Baekhyun thought.

You both stood up and Baekhyun handed you your things. You thanked him and walked away. You began to smile to yourself. This was a sign that you were falling for him. But, Baekhyun had already fell for you.


The next morning, you walked to your locker and when you opened it, a note fell out.

'Eun Hee-ah~, I like you a lot even though you just came here. I have fallen for you.
                                                                                                         
     - XOXO'

You wondered about who would send you a note like this. You closed your locker and walked off to class. Meanwhile, Baekhyun was watching you from his locker down the hall.

"Why do you keep watching her, hyung?" The tanned male asked.
"Because, Jongin, I have feelings for her."