That siblings

My one and only

 

Kris was afraid of Hyoyeon's shout."Yeah!! Why are you shouting like that ? "Kris wrapped his palm around Hyoyeon's mouth.

Hyoyeon tried to move his  hands but she couldn't .Myungsoo grabbed Hyoyeon's shoulder and asked."where is Yuri Noona?"

Kris let Hyoyeon speak ," She's in the dining room, preparing dinner." Myngsoo made his way straight to dining room," Noona, I'm coming."

Hyoyeon looked up kris ," Are you really going to live with us?"She was looking surprised ."Yeah! Sulli wanted to made some inner decoration to our home and it will take about three months. So , I'm going to live with you guys! Can I  ?" Kris answered coldly. Hyoyeon just nodded," it's ok, you can live as long as you can!! KIM MYUNGSOO, COME HERE AND HELP KRIS
WITH HIS SUITCASE !"

Kris stared at Hyoyeon  ," why are you always shouting? "
Kris was afraid by the Hyoyeon's glare." Ok! Kris, Shouting is my style. And I'm shouting my younger brother not to you . It's none of your business . Criticizing others. Is your style?Thus why no one wants to be your assistant. YA! KIM MYUNGSOO! DON'T YOU HEAR ME!!!"

" I'M COMIN" Myungsoo shouted and running out of the kitchen."Why are you always shouting Noona?"  said with his reddish lips.

" Soo! I always say you to eat the certain amount of food that your mouth can contain. There were some sauce around your lips. Just clean it! You're so dirty." Hyoyeon said and wiped Myungsoo lips with tissues.

"I'm dirty because I'm your brother. I'm not dirty . Only your kkamjong is dirty." Myungsoo took Kris's stuffs and made his way to the upstairs .

Hyoyeon's face was red showing her anger " YA! KIM MYUNGSOO! DON'T CALL MY JONGIN LIKE THAT! IF YOU CALL HIM LIKE THAT AGAIN, I'LL KILL YOU."

Suddenly, Yuri came out of kitchen ," Kris Oppa , do you like spaghetti ? I made some spaghetti  because Soo likes it so much."

Kris lost his memory for a moment cause there was no girl who called him Oppa , even Hyoyeon didn't call him Oppa although she's younger than him. As kris never met a girl who treat him like Yuri. , actually he was surprisingly attacked by the Yuri's cuteness.

" Imm! I like it ,too.thank you." Kris replied.

Yuri smiled at kris that made him frozen," Soo, Dinner is ready. Just come and have together ."Yuri called Myungsoo while Hyoyeon was preparing tablewares. 

During dinner time,

Yuri smiled while looking Myungsoo eating so deliciously . " Do you like it,Soo?" She asked.
" Neh! I like it."
Meanwhile , Kris was playing with some veggies that were prepared on the plate to eat with spaghetti because Myungsoo liked eating spaghetti with some raw veggies.

When Myungsoo saw that," Hyung! What are you doing ? Don't you know that playing with food is so rude to the person who made it. If you don't want to eat them , I'll eat it. Don't play with my food."

At that time, Kris didn't know what to do," Ok! I'm sorry"
Actually, he apologized Myungsoo because Yuri stared at him. If not apologizing to the younger one was not his style.

Yuri pushed a soup bowl slightly towards Myungsoo." Soo, just try some. Mushrooms are delicious ."

Myungsoo shook his head lightly " Noona, you know that I don't like it, right ?"

Suddenly, Kris grabbed thaw bowl quickly and," I like it, Yuri. It's so tasty."drunk all the soup." Thank you, Oppa."
Yuri smiled at him.

After dinner,

Myungsoo switched on TV." Noona come quickly . M countdown   is starting."he shouted at Hyoyeon,.

"Ok""I'm coming"Hyoyeon ran out of the dining room with a plate of pineapples.

When Hyoyeon approached him, Myungsoo took the plate and ate some," so sweet. I love you , Noona.". At that time , Kris suddenly came out and said ," What!! I love you? I wanna watch it how long it will last. "

Yuri joined them when she finished her dinner. Myungsoo took Yuri and Kris's phone and did something. Kris noticed that," What are you doing with my phone, Soo?"
" I just send a SMS."
Myungsoo nodded slightly .

Hyoyeon turned her face to Myungsoo  ,"  KIM MYUNGSOO , YOU CHEATED.you said you'll send SMS only with your phone.
Oh my poor INFINITE. I know you voted 2NE1.I'll kill you."she grabbed Myungsoo's collar.

Myungsoo shook his head slowly shakily," No! No! Noona, you're out of medicine. Why are you so mad for those guys.? You should only mad for your Kkamjong." He smiled. 

" I said you not to call him like that. KIM MYUNGSOO, I'll burry you alive." Hyoyeon shouted.

Hyoyeon's phone suddenly rang, MYUNGSOO answered the call. Hyoyeon tried to take it back but she couldn't .  " Oh ! It's your lovely Kkamjong." Myungsoo smiled. " Give it to me," Hyoyeon said."don't worry. I won't kill him.Myungsoo replied.

"  Jongin Hyun! How are you? I've something to say you.Noona is mad for some crazy guys! She betrayals you."and he hung up.

Hyoyeon looked at Myungsoo ," what did he say?"
Myungsoo thought for awhile ," Let's break up."

"Ya ? Are you kidding me.Yuri, what time is it now in New York  ?what should I do? He said he'll come next week."
Hyoyeon said.

Myungsoo suddenly looked sad ," Next week! Your engagement ."

" Yeah!envy??"Hyoyeon shouted happily.She looked at Myungsoo.But she didn't see him.

So., she looked at Kris," Where is he?"
" He went into his room. May be he's crying. I saw his red face when you said about engagement ."

Yuri suddenly shouted that made Kris and Hyoyeon shocked." What ! Soo is crying! Why did you make him cry, Hyoyeon . You're so bad."

Kris signed Yuri to stay quiet and looked at Hyoyeon "Ok! I know why he cry. He's afraid of living alone. He know you'll leave him alone after your marriage . So, tell us about your kkamjong."

" No. He's not a kkamjong . Why are you calling him The way that Soo does? His name is Kim Jongin. He's in New York . He's a neurosurgeon . That's all about him that I can say. oh! i almost forget. I've to invite Sulli and Woohyun.Good night guys. GOODNIGHT KIM MYUNGSOO! WE'LL MEET IN OUR DREAM."

Kris rolled his eyes ,  and whispered ," how can I do with that siblings?"

........................
Guys! Sorry for my late update! I'm really really busy with my study, ohhh! Hope you'll enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No matter what happens , there's always kris in my heart.