Couple moments

My one and only

Couple moments


Hyoyeon's POV

----------------


I was waiting in a car for Jongin who was in a hospital to settle the stuffs and meet his coworkers before his first day at Seoul general hospital , neurological department . 

" HEY MR. MR.." My phong rang. I checked the caller ID. It was  Jongin. " Awe . Oppa" I answered.

" Hyo.. Can you please come to me as I want to introduce you to my coworkers.. I'm now at second floor, you can ask Neurological department at reception , bye.

" Ok" I got out from the car and headed to him .

____________________

I saw Jongin chatting with a tall guy . Jongin waved to me," Here."

I smiled and walked to him . He wrapped my shoulders with his hands," Ah.. This is my soon-to-be-wife, Kim Hyoyeon." I bowed. He bowed me , too." Sungyeol. Lee Sungyeol, I'm neurologist , actually neurosurgeon .. You can can me Yeollie. My nick name. I like calling nick name. "

He was friendly. " I don't have nick name . But Jongin has." I said and fixed my messy hairs with my fingers." Me?" Jongin pointed himself ." What is that? Do I really have nick name?"

" Of course . The one that MyungSoo called you." Kkamjong." I answered.

" KKAMJONG." Sungyeol and Jongin said in the same time .
I nodded." Yes. My dongsaeng calls him in that way. Because my saeng has pale skin and he has dark skin. At first, my saeng didn't let me to date with him so I asked him why and he said," Noona, he has dark skin. When he lives with us. Or when he sits next to me, we'll be black and white." Me and Sungyeol burst out laughing . Jongin stared us , " It's not fun at all. Aish.. That kid."


And we said GOODBYE to Sungyeol ..and led to home .. 

On the way,,

" are you mad at me?Jongin" I said while he was driving.

" For what? Not at all." He replied.

" I didn't mean it but.."
" Hyo, I've said it's ok. I won't die because of a joke , ok!"he interrupted. I nodded.

" How about today dinner? Shall we go outside ? We should call Myungsoo too . We should have a dinner together before his wedding . "

I nodded. I called Myungsoo and Yuri and told them about dinner . MyungSoo asked me," Where will we meet?"

I asked to Jongin," where will we meet ?"


" At your home, is it ok?" I nodded. " we'll meet at home .take Krystal" I said to him ,

" And how." He hung up.


" Jongin, I think we need to go shopping for dinner. We need some groceries ." 

" Let MyungSoo do it. He needs more time with his girl before wedding . Just text him to go shopping ."

" okie."

Just after I've texted him, I received a call from him." Who's it?" Jong in asked." MyungSoo ." I replied. " Turn on speaker. I wanna hear what he will say." We both smiled .

I answered the call.

" Hello."

" NOONA, ARE YOU CRAZY? WHY SHOULD I DO? I FONT KNOW WHAT TO BUY?"

" Thus why I told you to go together with Soojung."

" I don't want."

" No, you have to. You have to live together with her in near future , ok? Treat her well! If not, she'll take a revenge on you."

" Ok!"

He hung up.  Jongin smiled at me. " Myungsoo is always like that. He still doesn't change."

" No. He changed . He changed a lot . He will start working at L enterprise ." I giggled him. He was amazed." Really? You got to be kidding me."

" I have one thing . Do you know how he calls Daehyun  ?"

" Jung Daehyun. As always." He smirked.
I poked at his shoulder," he calls him Hyun."

" WHAT?" 

" yes! I told ya, huh! He changed a lot but still fragile Myungsoo who can't eat spicy food." I added.

He laughed." Let's go in." He stopped the car and we stepped into the house.


I saw Yuri who was watching TV." Hi . Kkamj.. Oh sorry.... Jongin." She got up and greeted Jongin. Kris said he's on his way and he'll buy some liquor.


******************************

Soojung's POV

Myungsoo called me to wait him at the front of my house so did I . I didn't want to call him Oppa, Honey, Hubby like other girls cause I know he's not that type of cheesy. Myungsoo was just enough. He called me Soojung and I called him Myungsoo. It's ok .

I also doubted myself what will happen when we marry. But, it's funny for others. We've only met one time before we knew that we've been engaged. It's not a very good situation , too. 

 

It was the first day of my work in Korea . I was the personal assistant of Yuri unnie. When I entered the room , there was no one. So I was just sitting on the couch. But, suddenly, a guy with a pasty face came into the room and stared at me . I could never forget his icy cold glare. 

........ Flashback ..........

Myungsoo rushed into the room and stared at Krystal . He also knew himself that he's not in very good mood. He approached the girl." You're Yuri noona's personal assistant , right? I'm here to teach you some stuffs. I hope you've already known but I heard you came from US. I can help you if you have difficulties . " he said as calmly as he could but lifelessly. Krystal just nodded lightly. 

" ok! Firstly! I'll teach you how to distinguish emergency and ordinary cases. You can solve ordinary files later on, for emergency cases, you have to check that files repeatedly and transfer them to the respective department as fast as you can  . And , any single mistake is not allowed. We have to find and fix again if only one is missing . In some cases , you've  to delete all the data in your computer after transferring that files. Ok! You got it ?" He said and fixed the things himself." Try this one." He gave her a file. She looked it carefully." But it's an important file."
She looked to him . He smirked." It's minor case. I'll help you. Just try."

She nodded slightly and typed the code number of file .She felt her shoulder was touched by fingers so she looked back," Nae."he gave her a piece of paper," write down the codes . If not, you have to take forever to find it again. "

She stared at him," All codes ." Questionably.. 
He nodded ." Go on."

She wrote down and gave to him ." Am I right ? I deleted the data and send this file to promotion team  but still doesn't accept it. I think this device has virus ."

He seemed furious and checked ,"  check the codes again. I thought you've typed wrongly."


" it's all ok." She replied. " Give me then." He said. His face got redder," Did you really listen to me? Are you interested in what you're working?"

She remained silent. " LOOK WHAT YOU DID. I TOLD YOU TO COPY ALL THE CODES , NOW YOU DON'T HAVE THE ORIGINAL ONE. SN ERROE OCCURS CAUSE YOU DIDN'T SEND ALL TGE FILES.   THEY ALREADY HAVE TGE SIZE OF TGE FILE AND YOURS IS SMALLER CAUSE YOU TYPED TGE WRONG ONE. I TOLD YOU TI CHECK IT!"

She stared to the floor," I checked twice."

" HOW DID YOU PASS THE INTERVIEW . I WON'T TEACH YOU ANYMORE . WHAT A DISAPPOINTING!"
He just slammed the door and left me.

*********** end of flashback ***********


He stopped his car in front of my house," get in"he said and opened the door for me. 

" Where are we heading?" I asked." Noons will throw a dinner cause her Kkamjong is now in Korea. So, we're in charge of shopping. I don't know how to buy groceries and she needs you. That's all. No question allowed." He replied .


"'Neh..." I added. He just smiled . 

No one 's POV

----------------

At Supermarket ,


" Soojung-ah, come here" he waved at her . She followed him with heavy steps. He grabbed her wrists ," Palli , Palli , Turtle-nim."


" why are you pulling me ? I'm dying." She pouted.
" Ok! I'm sorry . But, can you do it quickly as I'm hungry already. I haven't have my lunch yet.  I'll help you, ok? Look! I already took a tray. Please." He pleaded.

She looked him seriously ,"is it true that you haven't have your lunch yet? Why ate you skipping meals? It's not good for your health. You are so skinny."

" It doesn't mean that I haven't have anything but only cup of coffee was not deserve to be called a lunch, right? But, I need to understand more about work. I want my own stable work. I want to work for my family." He said.


" My family." She repeated." Yes, you , me and our kids. You don't know how much I starved of family . " he smiled .

" That much ? Why?" She questioned." Later . Ok.  We've to live forever together . And you have many times to ask me questions. Later, ok, later!!" He latter her head lightly. She nodded.


--------------------------


" we're back ." Myungsoo and Soojung shouted together as they threw bags on the table . " Noona, you can cook now. I'm so starving . "

Myungsoo threw himself on the couch . Jongin came out of the room," Hi, guess who ?"

Myungsoo got up and hugged him , long time no see bro, getting darker." Then, they laughed. 

" where's Noona ?" He asked. " I'm here." By outworn hugged Soojung," unnie." She greeted back.

" Kris and Yuri will cook today 's dinner." Hyoyeon said." Kris Hyun , is it edible?" Myungsoo tasted. 

------------------------


Yuri was assisting Kris." Oppa, I think we need more sesame oil for this salad . Wanna try?" He just nodded." Ah! Oppa." Yuri fed Kris . Myungsoo came into the room, suddenly saw what they did and pretended to cover his eyes with fingers ," Hey ! Hey! Lovey Dovey are not allowed in front of a child ." Noona, feed me too. " he hugged Yuri . Kris threw a tomato towards him." Shut up !" Myungsoo just ate TGE salad that Yuri fed deliciously." Don't be so shy cause your caught."  Then he ran away.

" This annoying kid." He mumbled ." He's cute and innocent line a child ." Yuri added and looked at Kris." Oppa, why are your face so red?"

" Ah.. Ah,, it's just because of the  heat, we need to finish the soup. Please wash some tomatoes ."

" ok," Yuri nodded.


------>> if you guys write comment , it makes me to write another chapter urgently, ya know??
I love ya all.