Feelings

My one and only

Feelings

" 3 days to go." Myungsoo whispered softly while sitting at his study place, reading some documents.

"What to do ?" Jongin asked him, patting his back.

" Aish. Wedding. Wedding.. Will you sleep with me?" Myungsoo asked, crossing his hands and stared Jongin.

" If you don't want, I can go sleep with Soojung or Hyoyeon." He teasted.

" NO WAY!" Myungsoo yelled.

Jongin laughed," Aresseo.. I love my soon to be brother-in-law so much and no more room left for me since you've a guest."

" Guest . Who? Soojung?" Myungsoo confused.

Jongin sit up."Aish... I mean Kris.. Why is he here?" 

" Awe. His house needs some innovation because Sulli noona wants to come back here." He lowdown the bed next to Jongin.

" Oh! I almost forget Woohyun. How about he and Kris? Like always." Jongin asked.

Myungsoo nodded. " Neh! I don't know why Kris Hyun acts like that. He may not like Woohyun Hyun . But, Woohyun Hyun doesn't lack anything except he's workaholic ."

" Workaholic ?" Jongin repeated. " Do you even know you become workaholic ? You're working with your iPad even chatting with me now."

" Hyun! I need to learn more about work!" I wanna show than that I can do I my own. I will have a family soon. I need to work for them. I wanna make them to have everything they need."

" They need you. Not money." Myungsoo was interrupted Jongin." She told me that you only concentrate on your work. Ok! You need time for your family . Take good care of her. She's a good girl. " Myungsoo nodded and smiled.

" Hyun, how about if we grab some beer. I feel like drinking." Myungsoo suggested . Jongin pouted and nodded slowly, " Ok! Don't tell your noona and everything's ok."

" Ok! I'll call Kris hyun ." He said and left as he took his jacket.

Myungsoo knocked the door of Kris's room." Hyun, are you sleeping ?" Then he entered the room and saw Kris's lying figure. Myungsoo smirked." You're acting and I know. " He whispered. He approached the bed and jumped onto it. He hugged Kris tightly." Hey, sleepy head." 

Kris struggled and escaped form him. He lied at Myungsoo," arresseo.. What do you want from me."

Myungsoo sat up," Night out . I feel like drinking ."

Kris widened his eyes," What? You want I drink. Aish.. Hyoyeon will kill me if she knows."

" No. I'll handle it. Lets do as be wish. He's getting married with a girl. Is it love at first sight?" Kai came in and patted Kris's shoulders.

"Hyun. It's embarrassing ." Myungsoo pouted.

Kai and Kris burst out their laughters.
Myungsoo shyly lowered his head and smiled." Let's go." 

"I'll drive." Myungsoo said as he got in the driver's seat."Ok" the other two nodded.

"Where will we go?" Kris who's sitting next to Myungsoo stated.

" BBQ." It's my collage's .( Yes.Its Sungyeol's BBQ.)Kai replied.

"Wow..Fried Chicken and beer. Hyun, you still remembered my faves .I like you."Myungsoo cheered.

" Who do you like more? Me or Hyoyeon?" Kai tasted . He already knew that was an unanswerable question .

The frown suddenly appeared on Myungsoo's face.

"Kai. It's like you're asking a kid who does he like more, mom or dad?" Kris who's been silent all the way interrupted .

" I've an answer for Kris hyun's question. My answer is neither of them. But for Jongin hyun's, You're also priceless for me and Hyoyeon noona is unique. You're the only who I can give. Ok! Don't miss this chance."

.........at home........

Hyoyeon got out from the room and saw Yuri in the kitchen who's drinking water." Yuri-ah. Did you see Myungsoo?"

Yuri looked her back." I saw he went out with Kris and Jongin."

"Aish. That kid. Will he drink? I've to call him." Hyoyeon was about to leave but Yuri grabbed her hand." Let him be. It's once in a blue moon. Right? And he's not alone." Hyoyeon smiled and nodded." I'm just worried."

" Worrying about Myungsoo is not your duty anymore, starting from now." Hyoyeon looked back as Yuri said and saw Soojung. 

" Unnie..." Soojung was blushing ." Hey, don't deny it. You came down because you're worried." Yuri tased.

" No. I'm here to watch drama. Lets watch together " Soojung said.

" I'll take some snacks." Hyoyeon shouted.

" Pali. Pali. It's starting ." Yuri shouted from the living room.

" Did Sena already confess to Hyun Wook? I missed the previous episode." Hyoyeon said while crossing her legs."

" Imm.. "'Yuri nodded." But Hyun Wook doesn't response yet."

"'Aish..... I only ship her with Shiwoo. Sena is only for Shiwoo. " Soojung stated.

" But how will she know that Shiwoo like her unless he tells her?" Yuri questioned.

"But it's understandable from his actions towards her. I can feel that." Soojung answered half-consciously .

" So, you can feel that Myungsoo loves you so much even he hasn't confessed you yet." Hyoyeon joked. But, she meant it .


"UNNIE." Soojung was extremely blushing that her face as as red as tomato .

" Soojung-ah. I really mean this. Do you love Myungsoo?" Hyoyeon asked her.

Soojung stared at her and nodded." I didn't notice it at first. But, when he told me that he wanted to build a life that he never had before with me, I had the same feeling as him. I love him so much. He's one of a kind for me."

" When did you know you love Jongin, Hyoyeon? Just share you experience to this single lady." Yuri asked as she handed Pepsi can to Soojung .

" Although we met through our parents' arrangement . I think our love grew bigger as we knew about each other. When a man loves you , he'll take care every single thing of you. He'll forget his pride just to be together with you. He want to be a gentleman in front of you. Why? Do you want to know something ? You will have the same feeling if you fall for him." Hyoyeon said.
Soojung nodded. " Unnie's right."

"No. I'm just curious." Turk smiled weakly. " Kris.. Oopa?" She whispered.. 

" What?" Hyoyeon looked at Yuri." Nothing." Yuri mentally cursed herself for such stupid idea.

......... At BBQ.......

" Cheers." Myungsoo said to himself as he was already drunk with only one can of beer.

" Aish.. This kid.." Jongin said as be wiped Myungsoo's lips stained with tomato sauce.

" Will you let him drink?" Kris questioned Jongin." Jongin nodded"'Let him be. You know him better than me, right?"
Kris just smiled.

As they were chatting, Myungsoo suddenly hugged Jongin," Hyun, did Hyoyeon noona say to you that I'm getting married. I'll be your senior. I'll tell you about marriage life."

Jongin and Kris smiled at him." No. She didn't tell me. " Jongin tasted

" She's as beautiful as an angel. Im happy every single moment together With her. She's kind, caring and also understand me. I regret for treating harshly to her at our first meeting.Im feeling that I've never felt . Jealousy . I hate when she smiled to other man. I will protect her till the end.shes my life .. Sunshine.. ..." He feel asleep.

" Oh.. Finally it's end ." Kai let out a sign.

"Jealousy. Want to protect ???? Happy when I'm with her?? Am I in love with Yuri?!"Kris lost in his thoughts.

" KRIS.." Kai shouted.

" awe.." He replied." I though you was sleeping. Lets go. Myungsoo already asleep.help him to get onto my back"

Kris nodded. Then , they left.


-------------


I'm back.. Sorry guys .... I'm a bit busy with some assignment in these days and my teacher keeps giving homework .. Do you guys watch My Lovely Girl!! OMFG..SHIWOO FEVER....
Leave comments please. They motivate me a lot .

-Lizzyivy