Chapter 5

Flower Boy

"He touched the cute boy... Duhh." L.Joe glared at Niel. Niel just looked at him back with the 'What?' look while the others just kept quiet.

"Didn't I told you not to lay a finger on that boy?!" L.Joe yelled at the youngest.

"But I can't help it! He was just so, so mmmmmh."

"Oh my god! Did he just moan?! Did he just ing moan?!" L.Joe's eyeballs looked lile they were gonna pop out. But there's a 90% chance for it to not happen... You all know how... Small his eyes sockets are, so... You get the point.

"Yo, relax. At least he didn't kiss the kid." C.A.P pats the small boy's shoulder. L.Joe just glared at him. C.A.P gave him the 'Oh, I'm so scared look'. L.Joe looked at C.A.P one more time and walked to his bedroom. It's time to start the plan, he thought.

 

 [The next day]

 

"So! It's decided. Tomorrow, you all will have to pair up in to a group of three and perform next month. In front of the whole school."

"What kind of performance?"

"Do you even know the meaning of 'perform'? Depends on you. Either you want to dance, sing, act or rap. I don't care. Just impress me." Mrs Bang puts down her files and rests herself on the chair. She eyed the boy who questioned her earlier and rolled her eyes.

"And yes Sungyeol, girls are allowed to be in your team. But remember, only three people in a group." The said boy smiles ear to ear while Mrs Bang just glared at him. Oh, how she wishes to kill that boy.

"Do you think that she'll allow students from other classes join in?"

"How am I suppose to know? Go ask her."

"Oh, no no no. She scares the out of me."

"Then, how are you suppose to know?" Niel turned his head towards the window, and let's out a sigh, knowing what the other will say.

"You go ask her then. Please?"

"Ugh, fine. But you owe me one." Niel glared at the other.

"What is it Niel?" Mrs Bang asked the latter, not averting her eyes away from her file.

"Can we, uhh.. Like, invite students from other classes to join?" She looks at him with a warm smile plastered on her face.

"Everyone will join in the activity, but only the seniors are. So you are allowed to invite anyone and let them join your team." Niel bowed at her and walked back to his seat.

"She said that all of the seniors will join in. Who's the guy or girl that you're going to invite?"

"Hehe, Lee Chanhee."

"What?!" 

"Shh, calm down now, would you? We'll be safe if we tell the other's that the teacher assigned us together."

"You're kidding me, right? They could just walk up to her and ask her about it. They're not that stupid. Well, they can be slow, but they can figure out about it one day. We'll still get beaten up you dumb ."

"Fine, let's just invite Changjo in. He might be able to help us with the dance moves." Niel nods in agreement.

 

"Sorry, I can't."

"What?! But why?"

"I also heard of the activity. So, I pretty much joined it. With L.Joe hyung, of course." Changjo said as he took a bite on his burger.

"So you guys made up?"

"Yup, he just told me to stay out of the kid, which I won't." Changjo laughs at his own statement.

"I heard that." L.Joe sat down with a tray.

"Whatever, hyung."

"Then who are we suppose to work with?" 

"C.A.P is always available, go asksp him."

"Oh, no no no. He raps like 24/7. And if we ever, I repeat, ever invite him into the group, he'll most definitely want us to rap. And if we don't, there's a 50/50 chance that he'll go solo." Niel states with a huff.

"You can ask that creepy kid Mir." L.Joe said, understanding the conversation between the maknaes. Niel quirks his eyebrow and stared at the older for a good two seconds.

"He's creepy?" L.Joe nods and replies.

"Very. He always laughs at his own jokes, which aren't funny. He always walks into school with a beanie and takes it off when people passes by. Then he where's it again when he's in class, where everyone always stares at him. He also takes it off during recess. And that wears it again by the end of the day." The three nod their heads.

"But why him, though?"

"If I say this, you guys might not believe it. He's really good in rapping if you ask me. He's even majoring in composing with a lecturer somewhere. I don't know either if it's true or not, but it does sound real." Niel smiles and hands L.Joe a ball pen.

"You got the kid's number?"

"Yep. Just check my phone and look for Mir." Niel nods and took the phone from L.Joe. Changjo looked at Ricky who's eyes are stuck on a slim figure. And it's none other than 'the' Lee Chanhee. Changjo amirked and leaned into L.Joe.

"What is it maknae?" L.Joe questions the boy.

"I think that they were planning to get the cutie pie join their group." Changjo said and made L.Joe stiffen up.

"What makes you think about that?"

"I can see it on Ricky's eyes. It's like it's telling me everything. He looks like he's caging the cutie in his eyes."

"Heh, smart move. What about we invite the kid to join our group?"

"Hyung, you don't even know either he's younger than any of us. Who knows he's around C.A.P hyung's age."

"I don't care about age. If he looks young, then that's what I'll be calling him."

"But I still think that he's older."

"I don't care." L.Joe said as he brought his tray up and walked towards Chanhee's table.

"Hey there, we meet again, aye?" L.Joe winked at Chanhee, making the lad blush.

"Uh, yeah..."

"Alone?"

"Nope." L.Joe frowned. Who's he with? He doesn't want anyone to be with his 'darling'.

"With who?"

"Me, you bastard. Now get out." Lizzy came with two trays.

"Oh, it's you. Should've known." L.Joe rolled his eyes and sat on the left side of the other. Since, Lizzy was sitting on his right.

"You can sit anywhere you want,"

"Thanks."

"But, you can't sit beside him."

"And what makes you say that?" L.Joe questions Lizzy.

"Because he's my cousin."

"Phew, I taught that you're going to say boyfriend."

"Why would I lie? Even though that I'm just his cousin, that doesn't mean that I'll let him be with anyone, especially you and your little friends." Lizzy glared at L.Joe. L.Joe scoffed.

"Like I give a damn about that. I'm here to invite your cute cousin over here to join me and my friend's team."

"For?"

"A talent show."

"Hahahahaha." Lizzy laughed, catching attention from all the students in the canteen.

"You do know that I'm joining to, right? And he's with me and our new friend."

"Who?"

"Uhhh...."

"I don't think you even know about this. So I'll just borrow your cousin for one whole month... Bye!" L.Joe pulled the other with him leaving a dumbstruck Lizzy in the canteen. One day, she'll kill him. One day...

 


 

A/N : I just realised that I didn't post this chapter LOL. Until I was about to update the sixth chapter. Sorry for that. And here you go, a new (?) chappie.