Chapter 3

Flower Boy

Recess was over and everyone went back to their classes. Chanhee was still looking for the science lab, since he forgot the paths and directions. He passed by many labs, but it's not the lab that he was suppose to enter. He was looking back and forth, right and left, up and down, but he still didn't find the lab.

"Hey there, are you looking for a science lab too?" A tall girl with a model like figure asked him.

"U-um yeah... Do you know the way? Or are you just lost? Or are you ditching?" Chunji asks the girl.

"Haha, I never ditch classes. I'm just new here. I think that I've seen you before. By the way, I'm Nana." Chanhee quirks his eyebrows and shook the hand that the so called 'Nana' stuck out.

"I'm Chanhee."

"Chanhee? What a cute name! And you're cute too. Are you sure that we didn't met before?"

"Uhh, yep."

"Oh, okay. Which lab are you looking for? Who knows we might share the same science class."

"Lab..... 12 if I wasn't mistaken."

"So we do share the same class, let's go!"

"Where?"

"Let's go and find the lab, silly!"

"Oh, hehe." They both walked together to go and find the lab. They heard a voice -which is very familiar to Chunji- and took a glance at their right.

"L.Joe?"

"Who's that?" Nana asked him.

"A guy I met this morning and during recess."

"Speaking of recess, I saw you with a girl running to... God knows where. What happened? The girl looked kinda pissed."

"Oh, that.. It was just.. I don't know. You saw us?" 

"Yeah, I was on my way to the canteen and same you guys."

"Ahh, I see." They glanced at the lab again, well, Chanhee did. Nana looked at the board and it wrote down 'Lab 12'. She smiles and pats Chanhee's shoulder.

"It's this lab. Let go in!" She pulls the boy with her.

"Sorry that we're late. We got lost."

"It's okay. You're new by the way, but may I please know how the first ever student that signed up for this school, got lost?"

 

 


 

 

 

A/N : Sorry that I had to end this chapter there. I suddenly clicked on refresh and I lost everything and when I typed down again, that was all I could remember. Again, I'm really sorry.