Chapter 4

Flower Boy

"I, uhh... I-"

"I was the one who dragged him along with me. I taught that he was heading to another class and I taught it would be good if he could guide me for a while. So, we were both late." The teacher stared at her with his eyebrows quirked.

"I taught you said that you two got lost."

"Sorry that I lied, I taught that it might help both of us slip out from trouble." Nana replied with a low voice.

"Ahh, that's nice of you to help out a new friend. It's okay. You two can go and sit in groups now. Nana, you can sit with... Bom. The second table, fourth row."

"Thank you." She bows.

"And Chanhee, you go sit beside... Changjo. The first row, at the back near the door." The teacher pointed towards the boy who's currently sleeping.

"Thank you sir." Chanhee walked towards his shared table with a sleeping blackhead and puts down his books slowly, not wanting to wake the other up. He shivered as he smelled the scent coming from the other. It was so familiar. Until he saw a guy two tables beside him smirking. It was the exact same guy who owned the voice that he glanced up to see before. He squeaked a little and that made his partner woke up.

"What the-"

"Oh it's you. The cutie. Nice to see you again aye kiddo?" The muscular lad ruffles Chanhee's hair, making him kinda scared -or shall I say scared than a child who was about to get kidnapped-.

"Uhh, yes?" Chanhee replied with a soft voice. The other chuckled and stared at the other hungrily. Of course the ever so innocent child would not notice it. He was too focused on the board. But then the elder scratched his waist and that made his shirt tighten up a bit, revealing a bit of his curves. Changjo could only just gulp, since he had nothing else to do besides feeling his manhood revealed.

"D-do you want m-me to scratch it for you?" The younger stuttered out.

"Eh?" The elder looked at Changjo. I mean, how could you just simply let a stranger scratch you? But being a naïve boy he is, he agreed. Aissh, this kid. Changjo smiles and reached for the gorgeous waist with shaking hands. He rubbed the clothed waist and that made Chanhee shiver. Changjo puts his hand under the clockblocking shirt and rubbed his hands on the smooth skin. Chanhee could just pretend like nothing was happening. Since, he was scared that the teacher will punish him instead of the other. The muscular arms wrapped themselves around the smooth waist while the owner's head rests himself on the other's shoulder, inhaling the sweet scent from the nape of the elder. The lesson continued and the younger was still in the same state until class was over.

 

 

School was finally over, and that made a certain someone happy. For the first day, it was terrible, he said. But for five other boys, it only made them feel to come to school again. Not for education, but you know what I mean.

"Waaah, is it true hyung? Changjo is so lucky!" Ricky exclaims.

"Yeah, he even got to touch his skin!" Changjo smiles like a dork for being able to do something like that towards his biggest crush. Even though it's the first day.

"I envy you, dongsaeng." C.A.P said while patting the younger's back. And that was when L.Joe came in with a can of cola in his hands.

"Who's lucky, who the hell do you envy and most importantly, who touched whose skin?" L.Joe asked the four.

"Changjo got to mphskdghjskjdjjss," Ricky clasoed Niel's mouth before he could even continue. He did not want the other to know about what happened, or else, the while world will explode -of course that was what the cutie would think of, but you get it-.

"Ricky, release him."

"But hyung,"

"Now." L.Joe said with a straight face and that literally scared the crap out of the poor chubby boy.

"Thanks."

"It's nothing, so mind telling me?" L.Joe continued as he took a sip from the can.

"Changjo touched the cute boy." L.Joe choked on the cola and coughed while the others took a huge step back from the short yet again scary boy.

"He what?!"

 

 


 

 

 

A/N : ._.