Chapter 1

Flower Boy

"Chanhee-ah, time to get up." a middle-aged lady shook her son.

"Nooooo~ I wanna sleeeep~"

"But you have school today."

"It's still December... Right?"

"*giggles* It's January, honey. Now get up. You need to prepare less than an hour."

"Omma~ Can I just skip school for today? Pweaaaaseeee~"

"I hear aegyo... What did I tell you about using aegyo, aye Chanhee?"

The said boy finally got up with a small pout. He stomped his feet cutely towards the bathroom and slammed the door shut, angrily.

"After you bathe, be sure to go eat the pancakes. I'm going to work now honey. Bye."

The boy beamed up as he heard hia favourite food being mentioned. He quickly undressed himself and took a quick shower. He rushed to his wardrobe and took out his school uniform and wore it straight away, without even putting powder on. He rushed downstairs and went straight into the kitchen, inhaling the delicious scent of the pancakes.

"Emmm~ Smells good~"

The boy ate the pancakes in one go and finished by drinking a cup of milk that was placed a few inches from the plate of the pancakes -which used to be there- He got up from his seat, washed the plates that his mom left in the sink and went back into his room to grab his backpack. He went out of the house and began his journey to school by walking.

 

 

[School]

 

 

Chanhee walked into the huge building which is crowded with a large amount of people that you might want to call school. It's been a while since he stepped into the enourmous place. He almost forgot the direction to every place! Being a clumsy boy he is, he bumped into a boy who is around his age while he was walking with his eyes wandering every inch of the school in awe.

"S-sorry."

"You,"

Chanhee stared at the boy weirdly, as he caught the other staring at him as if he was a celebrity. He himself didn't know that he was staring at the other too, but in a different way. Yes, he was looking at the other weirdly, but he was also curious about who the boy is. He might forgot about the rooms and places in the school, but he can never forget the people there. Chanhee was just looking at the boy, wondering about where he ever came from. As much as he would love to ask about who the heck the boy is, he can't.

"It's okay." The other finally spoke after a while of silence.

"A boy like you should be forgiven."

Now that statement literally made Chanhee's mind go 'What?'. He just stared at the boy who he finally found out is short, curiously. The other just smirked, alraedy knowing that the boy in front of him, is naive, innocent, cute and... There's no comment after that. So let's just skip to the fact that he also discovered the other's name.

"Chanhee? What a cute name. The name's Joe, L.Joe. Forget about what I said before. And by the way you look at me, I bet you're alraedy curious about where I came from. I'm not new here, also not that 'old' either. I just attend to skip school along with my friends. You don't need to know about them, tho. It's just an info, in case you saw any other 'forgein' students, of course. And in case you're curious about why I just came to school now, then it's because my parents found out about my activity. Anymore questions?"

Chanhee shook his head slowly. He shivered a little, afraid that the shorter male in front of him might hurt his fragile body. The bell rang when the shorter was about to open his mouth for another chat, and that mad Chanhee sigh in relief. It's gonna be a long day, he thought...

 

 


 

 

A/N : What did I just type down? T__T Oh well... But here you go, the first chappie...