Alone... with Teen Top?

146.

{ 146 }

I arrived home with the groceries in my hand. I started to made preparations for dinner before my

mum comes home. I cutting up vegetables and meat in separate chopping boards, until the home phone was ringing off. I picked the phone up and answered, "Hello?"

"Sweetie, I won't be able to make it for dinner. I'm sorry~" I can feel mum frowning through the phone.

"It's okay mum. I'll leave the left overs for you, okay?"

"Okay! Bye Minhee!"

"Bye!" We both hung up the phone and went back to business.

 

Being home alone is awkward... No sibling or father. Sigh. The whole evening I finished all off the worksheets that Mrs Jung gave me and some catch up for the whole syllabus, I chose for my extra subjects. After that, I went to have a shower, brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

 


-Alarm goes off-

I slammed the alarm clock off and saw my phone flicking off. It was a text message from Sora. I picked it up and read it,

Minhee I can't make it to school today

I'm sick! I'll see you tomorrow!

Love chingu!

", can this day get any worse?!" I went to freshen up and went downstairs, but my mum wasn't there.. Hmmm she must be tired from work yesterday. I grabbed an apple and walked to school, alone. . I arrived at school pretty early, so I went walking to the back building to see a beautiful garden with different kinds of plants and flowers. I sat down and read a novel before class starts.

 


 

Class was boring without Sora. I wrote down the notes for her so I can give it to her after school. Lunch came by, I went to my locker to put my books away. I closed my locker to see L.joe beside me, grinning like a little child, earning his first lollipop.

"Yes?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Join me and the rest of my group for lunch!" Before I could protest, he literally pulled me to the canteen and introduced his friends to me.

"Minhee, meet C.A.P, Niel, Changjo, Ricky and last for not least Chunji!" L.joe pointed to each one of them and they both waved—- they went crazy, except for the Chunji guy. He kept staring at me, what's wrong with him?

 


 

{ Chunji }

That face, that name. She looks like my long lost sister. Minhee, I miss you so much...

{ Past }

"Chanhee oppa!" An eight year old girl running up to her favourite oppa, hugging him tight.

"Hello little muffin!" He bent down to her height, cupping her cheeks. "What's up?" He smiled.

"Oppa, I got you a daisy!" Minhee showed his oppa the daisy that she got for him and she place it on his ear. "You look like a girl now!" Minhee giggled and ran off.

"Oppa is going to get you!" Chanhee ran after her while Minhe screamed playfully.

"Come and get me!" Minhee hid in the bushes. Something wasn't right, a man in a black suit captured Minhee and took her away. "CHANHEE, HELP!!" Minhee screamed.

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

"MINHEE!" Chanhee ran quickly ran to the black van, but he was too late... "I'm sorry, Minhee. Oppa is sorry..." He burst out in tears...


{ Present }

"Chunji Hyung! Hyung!" Ricky called out. Chunji snapped out off his thought.

"Yeah?" He blinked.

"You've been quiet for the whole time... Is something wrong?" Ricky look at him in a supicious expression.

"N-no I'm fine. Excuse me, I'll be right back." Chunji walked out of the cafeteria and went to the back to have a break down. "I'm sorry..." He whispered.

 


Holy crap what did I do here?

I just wanted to twist some things up to be more intese :)

See you next time :)))