Present, new friends.

146.

{ Present }

"Sweet heart, ready for your first day of school?" My mum packed my lunch happily and prepared my breakfast, so I won't be late for school.

"Yes mum!" I grabbed all of my utensils that I needed and ran downstairs, "Morning!" I pecked her cheek and sat in the kitchen table.

"Now remember, your name is Minhee. Lee Minhee, okay?" She reminded me the hundredth time.

"Nae mum!" I finished eating all of my bacon, washed the dishes and grabbed my stuff. "Let's go mum!" I ran inside her car to wait for her. After a while she came and smiled at me, "Ready Minhee?" 

"Ready!"


I bid goodbye to my mum, as she drove off to work. I walked through the gates and snap, students were whispering about the new student, which is me...

'146-- NO Minhee, it's your first day! You can make friends, well yeah. Cut the crap and walk to the office!' I snapped out of my thoughts and went straight through the office. I opened the door, gently to see a woman in her 30's, greeting me with a warm smiling.

"Hi, you must be Lee Minhee, correct?" I nodded and bowed.

"Welcome to Seoul Performing Arts, I'm Mrs Choi! Here is your schedule and follow your teacher, Mrs Jung for today!" Mrs Choi handed my schedule and left me with Mrs Jung.

"Let's get to class, Minhee~" Mrs Jung smiled and went off, while I followed her. 

The bell rang and the students were arriving to class, greeting their teachers and there is me, waiting until I get into my new class.

"Class we have a new student, today~ Come on in!" Mrs Jung smiled.

I took a deep breath and came inside. I was practically nervous. Oh .

​"Hello, my name is 146." Oh crap I just did not say that! Minhee your life is ed up!

The class was confused about my name until Mrs Jung came along, "Guys, she is just joking around! Her actual name is Lee Minhee!" The class sighed in relief including me, thanks Mrs Jung!

"Minhee go sit next to Sora! Sora raise your hand please?" The bubbly girl raised her hand as I went to my seat. I sat beside her and Sora greeted me, " Hello Minhee, I'm Park Sora and let's be friends!"


Lunch came by, both Minhee and Sora went to the cafeteria to get seats. When they bought their food Minhee accidently bumped into one of most IEST queenka in the school, Seulmi.