Encounter.

146.

I didn't update yesterday, I was busy sorry :(


The day went by and the first of school for was AWESOME! Students were glad I defeated that fugly brat. Oops. Heh heh. 

— bell rings —

"Okay class, finish off your homework I gave to you and have a lovely afternoon!" Mrs Jung waved at us and left.

Sora and I went out off the gates and we both waited for our rides. Sora is a rich girl, but she doesn't boast about. While me, I'm just average with a loving mum, but no father. I heard mum and dad were divorce on the day she found me. He left her for a another woman. Tch, douche bag.

"So Sora, do you have a crush on someone?" I smirked.

"N-no!" She stuttered.

"Oh come on tell me! It's obvious you're lying!" I begged.

"Okay, I have a crush on Lee Chanhee, but people call him Chunji~" She blushed.

"The guy in the popular group, aye?" I smirked again. Before Sora could reply, her ride was here.

"Well there's my ride, Minhee! I will see you tomorrow! Bye!" She waved to me and left me hanging.

I was waiting for my mum until my phone went off. I checked the text message and it was my mum.

Hey  sweetie, I won't be able to pick you up,

So can you walk home, please?

Also can you buy groceries for dinner?

Thanks, Love Mum!

I shrugged and went off to the grocery store near our place. I was grabbing the food on the list that she gave me. When I saw the flour in the aisle, I jumped. , I'm too short. I jumped again, it didn't work.

"Aish!" I puffed out my cheeks. 

"Need any help?" A blonde guy from the same school as me scared me. It's the guy that saved me.

"Yes. Can you get me the flour up there?" I pointed where the flour was. The guy reached up to the top aisle, he grabbed the flour and passed it to me.

"There you go~" He smiled.

"Thanks." I grabbed it, placed it in the basket and walked off.

"Hey wait for me!" The guy caught up to while I was paying for the groceries.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Hehe, you were awesome at lunch today!" He rubbed the back off his neck. "My name is L.joe. What's yours?" He asked.

"Yeah thanks..." I carried the bags and faced him. Oops, I ignored his question on purpose. "Look I have to be home now, I don't want to worry my mother. Bye bye." I pursed my lips and walked off.

"Hey! You didn't answer my question!" L.joe frowned.

I stopped in my tracks and replied, "Minhee..." 


{ L.joe }

'Minhee...' he smiled and stared at your retreating figure. 'Nice to meet you...'