Newly - Founded Hatred.

Falling In Love with Kris.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris pulled out of Arianna, and wiped the  that was coming out of her. Arianna asked. " Kris ... do you love me ? " Kris nodded his head. " Than ... if you did love me, you wouldn't have done this to me. " The Lust , Anger and Jealously left, Kris. And he was shocked of what he did to Arianna, he uncuffed her, and pulled her pants back up. Arianna was about to walk off, and Kris grabbed her hand. She pulled back harshly and slapped Kris arcoss the face, which made a Mark. 

" Don't come to my Father's Funeral. And leave me alone forever. " Arianna's voice, didn't have sadness or anger. Just No Emotion. At all. Kris put his pants, back on, and Followed Arianna out the house, and he called her name over and over again, and she didn't turn around or answer him. She walked back to her house, with Kris knocking at the door. She went up the stairs to the bathroom, and took her clothes off, and took a hot shower. She cried in the shower. She has reminded and remembered , how she lost her ity, and to who. She got ready for her father's funeral today. She walked to her father's picture. Which was hanged on her wall. " Happy birthday dad. " She smiled sadly, and called Kyuhyun. 

" Hello ? " 

" Oppa. I need you to pick me up. " 

" Already on my Way. " 

" Thank You. " 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter