New Rivalry.

Falling In Love with Kris.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arianna closed her eyes, and smiled like she was Drunk. Kris pretended that he loves Arianna. But He wish he doesn't have to Pretend. That he can love her, And not have any issues. But like , People say, Not Everything is Fair in Life. Arianna's tiredness took over her, which made her say. " Kris .. ~ " 

" Hm ? " 

" ... I sometimes .. wished .. that .. you would only love me, And Just Me. " Kris & Arianna ( who was still in his arms ) looked at the color lights of Seoul. The SUV Came just in Time. Arianna fell asleep in Kris' arms. He got up, not caring of what's going, on. He Just wants to be alone with Arianna, and make her problems go away. Just him & HER. The Driver opened the door for Kris, and he went inside the car. He looked at Arianna's Sleeping face. The Driver said. ( The driver has a british accent, so it's English. ) " Young Master. " 

" Hm ? " 

" Are you falling in Love, Again ? " 

Kris looked at Arianna. " Yeah. I'm Falling in Love with the same girl .. all over again. So Bruno , Let me ask you this. "

" Do you want my advice, of who you should pick ? .. Well, Let your heart deciede. "

Kris smiled at Bruno's advice, and looked at Arianna. " I think, My Heart already Chose. " 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arianna stretched and yawned. Aiden asked her. " So ... My Brother was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter