How They Met ~ Part 1

Falling In Love with Kris.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arianna was in the Empty Music Room, She was excused from Class, like Everybody. She set her books down, next to her on the Piano bench, and she sat down, and started to play River Flows in you. She played the tone, with a hint of Saddness, yet bright. She played, until she heard a voice behind her. " Your Good. " She stopped and turned around, She saw one of the Kingka, that somewhat known as the Bad Body, He came closer, and she was still. " Come on. Play. " Arianna looked at the time to make an excuse to Leave. " Uh ... Oh ~ I got to go home ! " She grabbed her stuff, and Rushed out of the room, leaving the Kingka Smirking. " This Girl .. " He thought to himself. 

Arianna, went to her locker, and put her stuff up, Grabbed her bag, and closed the locker, and was Joined by her Bestfriend and the Sister of Kris, Aiden. " Oh kkamjjag ! " Aiden was surprised, and Chuckled. " Come on, Let's Go Home. " Arianna said. Aiden nodded her head, and they left the school Building, and Arianna was asked by Aiden. ( Aiden is deaf, so she uses Sign Language which is Fire Brick. ) " What Happened ? " 

" Your Brother. " 

" Ahhh .. What did he do ? " 

" He startled me, when i was in the Empty Music Room. " Arianna sighed, and Aiden was tired of Arianna's stupidness. 

" He is going to ask me, about you. " 

" Why ? " 

" Because your the only one, that doesn't care of what he says ! " Arianna groaned, and Once They got to Arianna's house, Aiden asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter