When he cheats on you

One shots

"Sorry I can't tonight, I have to finish my project with Mi Yun ..next time okay?" Your boyfriend ___, said to and placed a kiss on your cheek before walking away.

This was the sixth time he cancelled on you for her.
You wanted to believe so hard that there was nothing between them, but he was never with you anymore and he was always hanging around her,

You didn't blame him, she was much prettier and so much smarter than you, but still a part of you broke every time he said "next time"

~~~~
 
It had been weeks since you even talked to him, you wondered if you two were even dating anymore.
You had tried texting and calling him, trying to keep the relationship together, but he would never text you or call back.
You really couldn't take it anymore, if he was going to break up with you, then why didn't he just do it?
Why did he have to put you through so much heart ache?

That night you gave up in waiting for him, you were just going to have to confront him.
You threw on some, skinny jeans and a hoodie and made your way to his place.

~~~~

When you got there you noticed his parents weren't home but another car was parked in the driveway.
Mi Yuns.

You didn't bother to knock, but instead take the key under the mat and open the door.
You made your way up the stairs, to his room, where you could hear laughing, her laughing.
You stood right beside the entrance to his room to hear them.

"Mi Yun-ah.." You heard him say

"Hmm?" 

"I really like you.." He said and you felt as if it was harder to breathe.

"But what about.."

"She doesn't matter." His words came out coldly "you do."

You couldn't take anymore, you stepped into the doorway.

"I don't matter anymore?" You said in a whisper

___ sat up, pushing Mi Yun off him as he did "(y/n)...baby what are you doing hear?"  He got up from the bed and came towards you.

"I came hear to figure out why your were ignoring me all this time, but...but now I know." Tears slipped from your eyes.

"Hear" you said as you took off the necklace he had given you on your eight month anniversary. 

"(Y/n) what are you doing?" He asked worried as he took the necklace from your hands gently.

"I don't matter anymore right? She does.." You said and looked at Mi Yun who had a shocked expression on her face.

"(Y/n).." ___ whispered 

"Goodbye ___" you said and made your way out if his room, leaving both him and Mi Yun speechless.