When he's the most popular guy in school and falls for you; part 1

One shots

____-bias

(____)- you

 

It was like anyoyher day at school, you sat there and stared blankly into space as your teacher rambled in about boring things. 

Out of the corner of your eye you noticed ___ staring at you. He'd been staring at you a lot this week, an it was starting to get to you.

You thought of all the possible reasons he would be staring at you, he was popular, you weren't. He was out going and had all the girls of your school head over heels for him, you on the other stayed out of the crowd and only talked to your closest friends.

As you drifted off into your thoughts, the bell rang and you quickly popped back into reality and gathered your things. Once you walked out of the class room you went to your locker to put your things away. 

As your locker opened with a 'click' someone came and turned you around to where your back was against the locker next to yours. When you looked up to see who it was, you were shocked. ___ was there right in front of you, with his left arm against the locker, keeping you from going anywhere. 

"(___), right?" He asked 

"y-yea" you replied, confused by the situation you were in.

"I know its a little out of the blue, but do you think you could tutor me in math? You seem really good in it, and I'm kind of failing it right now.." He said

You didn't even think about it before you shot an answer back at him.

"yea, that's not a problem at all.. When do you want to start?" 

"how about now." He said and grabbed your hand, leading to the schools library.

 

once you got to the library, you both sat at one of the tables across from each other.

"what exactly do you need help in?" You asked 

"everything." He replied with a smirk.

"O-ok, well what do you want to start with?" You asked 

"I think we should get to know each other first" he smiled 

"____, that's not-" you started 

"I mean you and I will be spending a lot of time together, now that you're going to tutor me, so I think its best that we get to know each other first" he said as he gave a breath-taking smile

To be continued ~