Chapter 7 We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone. Ronald Reagan

"Life is a happy song when there’s someone by your side to sing along." - The Muppets.

                                              Tumblr_ma0k77FQPp1qdrpjjo1_500.png

                                                                                    (Joo)

  I woke up,but this time not to the beautiful voice of my mother that usually woke me; it was the sound of my phone ringing the caller ID Baby Zelo. Wonder what he wants? Especially this early.

  "HEY Zelo what's up?" I say happily trying not to make it sound like he just woke me up.

  "Geuss again haha." Yongguk chuckles out almost in shock that she was so happy to hear from Zelo.

  "Oh uh- Yongguk-ssi" I said not meaning to sound any less excited.

  "What you don't like me." He says in shock. "I thought you would considering that I am the one who cared for your leg. Actually,that's why I called."

  "N-n-no I do like you. I appreciate it honestly,I do. I'm just in shock; I just woke up anyways,so my mind is still catching up to everything. Why'd you call about my knee anyways? You did a good job on cleaning it up for me." He has no idea how much I'm smiling behind this phone right now.

  "I was kidding haha,but I just wanted to make sure that you were okay and getting around fine. If you need any help I can come over to help you,but only if you need it." He was smiling brightly behind the phone only picturing the beautiful bright smile she flashed at him yesterday. He didn't know why,but her smile just about made him want to jamb his lips into hers. He was happy to be the one to cause her smile.

  "No, no, it's ok, I'm getting around fine, it's feeling better too. Actually I have a few things I need to do,and I think I can make it haha but thanks for your concern."

  "It was my pleasure. Might I ask what are you doing today?"

  "Well not much I was going to clean the house, then once I was done with that I plan to head to the animal shelter to help clean the cages out,and take the animals out to play. I feel that they don't get enough human interaction."

  The more he heard the more he became intreeged to learn more; he really wanted to know more about her,and before he knew it he let his mouth speak before he could think. "Really, do you think they could make room for one more helper?"

  "Do you even have time. You know you being an idol and all I wouldn't think you could have time to help me out. Then again aren't you known for being incredibly nice."

  "Well it is my day off. Why not spend it helping and who better to spend it with, am I right?" He hopes she says yes because he is dying to see that smile all over again.

  "I don't see why not then." I can't believe he actually wants to spend time with me. Unless, he just wants to help and nothing more.

  "Great I'll meet you there!"

  Wow is this really happening. I'm so happy I could explode. I know exactly what to wear. I'll wear that white top and uhm oh yea that skirt and i'll tuk it in and wear some white ballet flats to finish it all off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                tumblr_mopaxhR1x01r2jvdqo1_500.png

  Once I get to the pet center I see him standing as if he was an angel sent from god in that almost completely ed button up shirt which exposed his chest all too perfectly and those black jeans. He is just so perfect I stand there just mesmerized by everything about him. I just want to picture this moment in my head forever.

  "Hey, nice to see you again your knee is looking better." He says happily flashing a huge gummy smile that is almost too perfect.

  "Ha, yea it is. I tried to put on jeans before coming here, but it hurt and wasn't worth the pain."

  "I see, well to be honest, you still look beautiful either way."

  "Thanks you look nice aswell ha-ha." I say nervously and blushing at the comment.

  "Shall we?" He says as he happily opens the door for her to walk in and him to follow. She was so cute as she blushed and smiled while staring at the ground trying to hide.

  "What I mean, uh- y-yea let's go." Day dreaming about what's underneath that shirt again, it got me sidetracked.

  "Welco- Roo you brought a guest." The lady at the counter spoke happily until she quickly realized how handsome he was and how lovely they would look together."Is he your..."

  "Boyfriend. No." I cut her off, not wanting her to assume anything.

  "Oh- well you guys would be lovely together." She says, winking at me as I roll my eyes in response to her iodiocity.

  "No, not really. He's just a friend and he wants to help so what do you got for us today?"

  "Well, actually not much. Oh, I know you could take the dogs in cell blocks A and C Out into the play area while I fill the food bowls."

  "Alright c'mon, follow me." I say, waving a hand for him to follow me as I happily walk towards the kennels. After we take the dogs out to play we ended up doing more things like playing with the cats, and giving them fresh water, filling food bowls, which in the end all lasted for about an hour, or so, until we're finally all finished.

  "Do you want to go out to lunch?" Yongguk asks still eager to spend time with her.

  "Sure but I'll have to go home and shower since I probably smell like animals."

  "Okay, heres my number I'll go home and do the same you can text me when you're finished and I'll come pick you up." He says as he puts his number in her phone while smiling back at her once he finished.

  "Okay, see you in a little bit then." I say, smiling a big excited looking smile. I hope it didn't look as bad as I think it did.

  While driving home all I can think about is the day we have had. I love spending time with him. He's just so funny, smart, and not to mention hot as hell. He was always staring into my eyes, but who am I to complain, I just get lost in his whenever we speak I'm just so lost in his features. The way his jaw moves when he speaks, the way his eyes light up when I smile at him, the way he smells so amazing, and the way his deep voice is like music in my ears. All I wish is to know what he thinks of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry I didn't update yesterday I have finals coming up and I need to study losts, but I really enjoy writing this I might make another one but it'll probably be a one shot. I'm feeling a sky dragon fan fic. coming on, what about you?