Chapter 4 “We accept the love we think we deserve.” ― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

"Life is a happy song when there’s someone by your side to sing along." - The Muppets.

 

                                                              2012050452417479.jpg

담양 죽녹원 (Seuk Hye)

 

 "OWWWCH!!!" I screamed looking at the new rip in my jeans. "Ugh and these are white now they're just red and brown".

  "Noona I'm truly sorry I had no intentions of you getting hurt; then again why would you try to go so fast if you said it was only your first time boarding?"

  "Well... you made it look so easy that I- I don't know. Maybe it's because you are so much younger than me that I thought well how hard can it be?" I said still whimpering over the new gash that had just started to show from under the rip in my jeans.

  "Noona I think we should go to my house and clean that wound up."

  "Uhh- yea sure. I hope you know the way."

  "Well noona my hyung is probably waiting for me at the parking-lot if you want he can take us?"

  "Zelo I took my car here so...I can't just leave it here." I said wondering if he really is the 17 year-old genius everyone talks about.

  "I know but I'm sure my security guard cold drive it there for you, if you'd like."

  "I'm not su-" I got cut of by zelo's phone ringing.

  "Hyung, uh yes well she fell and we'll be right there. Okay bye see you in a few. Well let's go I'll have my security guard drive your car to my house."

  "But Zelo I-"

  "To bad Noona you have no choice!"

  He cut me off. That -hole gosh he just has to be so persistent. I mean why do I have to ride with his hyung. What if it's Yongguk, oh no I might faint just the fact that he is possibly breathing in the same air as me.I did tell Zelo that I liked him the most. I bet that's why he wants me to ride with them so bad.

  "Okay let's go but, you have to help me up."

  "Ight."

  Once we were in line of sight of the car I let out a sigh of relief when I saw not Yongguk but Himchan waiting outside of the car.

  "Yikes that cut looks pretty bad. Should I ask what happened even though I have a pretty good idea on what happened." He said while letting out a few chuckles that he was trying to hide it but the small laughs still escaped his lips.

  "Well Zelo was teaching me how to skateboard and-" I got cut off again. Honestly why does everyone feel the need to cut me off today I'm really getting sick of it I never cut anyone else off and always am fully engaged in what they have to say but, apparently no one cares what I have to say. Psh typical.

  "Well I hope you learned your lesson because Zelo might be a good skater but he isn't very good at teaching others how to skate."

  "Well honestly it was my fault i started going slow but I got ahead of myself and felt the need to kick it up a notch."

  "Or few" Zelo softly added to the end of my sentence only to have me angrily smile back at him.

  "I'm glad your okay, but I think we should get going."

  "Yes." We all spoke in unition this time.

                                (5 hours later)

  We all talked for the first 20-30 minutes of the car ride untill me and Zelo slowly fell asleep. I felt bad though because the rest of the time Himchan had no one to talk to so he just st there quietly listening to music.

  "Welcome to the home of B.A.P" Zelo and Himchan say in very deep yet grand voices.

  "Ah it's lovely." I soke back in a very failed british accent.

  "Why thank you" they said together.

  "Now why don't you have a seat over on the couch while I go find a cloth, some Neosporin, and a very large band-aid so we can clean you up and yu can head home."

  "Thank you very much Himchanssi" I said ssi because I wasn't sure what was appropriate. I'm pretty sure he could hear the uncertainty in my voice because when he turned back to say no problem he said "you can say oppa if you'd like yah know." 

  "I think I'll stick with -ssi but thanks for the offer haha." I rubbed the back of my neck with every word that I spoke.

  "Your choice I guess."

  After waiting a couple of minutes and staring at nothing I hear Himchan speaking but he wasn't speaking to me or Zelo because Zelo was in the kitchen and I am pretty sure I wasnt replying.

 "Well your better at it than I am" Himchan says while staring at Yongguk with a pleading eyes.

  "Okay I'll do it hand me the bandages please." 

  Oh no is that ugh Himchan you had to get Yongguk how could you do this to me. I hope nothing embarrassing happens but, than again knowing me something awful is bound to happen.

  "Hi there Himchan told me you crashed on Zelo's board?" He says smiling that amazing smile that every girl is bound to drop at.

  "Uh- y-y-yea I went a little faster t-than I thought I could h-h-handle ha-ha." No no I can't stutter or sound nervous I'm sure he can tell that I am considering my face became red just at the fact he acknowledged that I was there.

  "Well I'm just gonna patch you up and you'll be all good and better."

  "Thanks but I can do it m-myself really it's not trouble." Ugh again with the stuttering.

  "Nope I have to it's officially now on my bucket list and I don't think you want to ruin my bucket list, do you?" He said this time smiling like a crazy goofy oppa.

  "Well guess not haha." Gosh he is so beautiful why can't he just come over here so I can make out with his beautiful face! All I could do was watch him and study every inch of him as he was ever so gently cleaning up my wound. I really can't believe this is happening. Then I felt a buz in my back pocket and it sent a jolt through my body.

  "I'm sorry did I hurt you?" Yongguk says very concerned as he stares into her brown eyes.

  "N-n-no it's just my phone the vibration caught me off guard that's all haha."

  "Oh okay just let me know if I do."

  "Will do." I said smiling my pearly white teeth back at him.

  I reached back to pull out my phone and see what was so important that it had to interrupt my starring. I pulled down the notification bar to see a text from AhRi that said "Where in god's name are you?"