Chapter 3 “Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” ― Allen Saunders

"Life is a happy song when there’s someone by your side to sing along." - The Muppets.

tumblr_m7vvmy0I9y1qepu49o1_500.png 

(AhRi)

 

"Mmmmhmmm" I hummed as I stare at the note that was left for Roo outside the coffee shop. Well I guess she's going to need some time to get there, a devilish smile begins to form across her lips, I should come up with the most amazing excuse in order for Mr.Yoo to close up shop today. Now what to say OH I could say that me and Joo are going to go visit her family that live in Busan and tell him that they are very Ill and we need to help them out; then again he might just have some people cover our shifts. Ehh I'll figure it out as I call him mwahahaha. I must have looked like a devilish little 19-year-old about to destroy this café because a few old people looked at me concerned even after I explained I was trying to set my friend up with her secret coffee shop dongsaeng. Well if the don't understand who will I mean all elders are very smart unless they have that memory loss disease which I can't remember the name of now but, it'll probably come to me later right.

  "Yeoboseyo" the man spoke quickly.

  "Ah yeoboseyo Mr.Yoo?"

  "Yes AhRi what is it that I can help you with?" He said in a voice that almost seemed like he was in the middle of dealing with something far more important than what she had to tell him.

  "Sir I was uh-wondering if you could close up shop just for today?"

  "Why would I need to do that?"

  "Well ahjussi Jo- I mean SeukHye and I are going to visit her family in Busan her mother is very ill and needs proper care and help." She didn't know why but this specific ahjussi always made her nervous no matter the situation.

  "I don't see why you can't just take the day off haksaeng" he spoke irritated and confused. "It makes me think that you are doing something you aren't supposed to be doing?"

  "Agasshi I would never!" I gasped back in shock with a hint of sarcasm. "Agasshi please you have to its for a good cause."

  "Fine, but I have to go I'm dealing with my son and his very loud friends who don't seem to understand that APPA IS TRYING TO WORK!"

  "Sorry appa!!" I heard in the background.

  "Thanks so mu-"  I was cut off by the end tone of the phone. YAH that Agasshi hung up on me.Whatever my plan is still in for a go: time to text Joo and tell her that work is cancelled due to an immature son haha.

  Ahhh feels good to be able to kick back and chill on the computer for once. I still study in the culinary arts I hope to own a huge bakery or small chain of bakery's either way I will own and have my own, it's on my bucket list. I plopped myself on my bed with some kimpa and my favorite smoothie drink Yakult mmm I moaned as I took a sip of the small drink. Then, I whipped open my laptop to see my beautiful home screen "Ahhh Yoo Youngjae Oppa one day I will separate you from Jung Daehyun Oppa. In which in return you will love me for ever." Not that I actually believe they love each other in that way, doesn't mean I can't have my love Youngjae.

After a few hours of searching the web and playing some games like Call Of Duty Black Ops and Sims 3 Seasons, in which I made myself and Youngjae as my husband, I decided to call Roo but, what if her and mystery boy are about to kiss and I ruin it for them I don't want that to happen. OMG but what if he's secretly a murderer and wants to kill her I wouldn't know I've never had a real conversation with the guy. I should call better to be safe than sorry right?

  "yeoboseyo?" Roo answers in a happy voice.

  "ARE YOU HURT SAY BROCOLI IF HE HURT YOU!!!" I try to keep quite enough so he can't hear me.

  "Yah crazy woman I'm fine he hasn't hurt me and how did you know who I was with!?"

  "joo that's not the point, the point is your safe and secret coffee oppa is a nice guy whom you could fall in love with!"

  "Unnie no, he is far to young he's only 17 which means he's not even your oppa."

  "What I thought... Ugh whatever age is just a number baby." I said as if I was a y man-child.

  "Haha not to me it isn't. Look AhRi I have to go he's waiting for me to get off the phone I'll talk to you when I get back okay?"

 

  "Okay bye Joo have fun." Well that was disappointing I wanted her to finally find someone special but turns out this guy is far to young... Young... Youngjae mmmm he's so fine time to watch more videos and play more games.