Big Dreams

A Growing Baby

Junghwan rolled onto his right side, slowly getting up out of bed. His belly was. Much larger now at Six months. Sunwoo had the day off and they were going to go shopping for the baby again. They needed more clothes and essential things for her. They had the furniture for the nursery and built and set up, the room painted a cream on the trim and pale pink on the walls. It was perfect for their daughter. 

 

The decorations were cute, little squirrels and ducklings, strawberries and flowers.  On the wall beside the crib was Cha HyeRi painted in bright cream. That was to be her name. Sunwoo boasted proudly to everyone about their daughter that was soon to be born. Junghwan loved how excited he was. 

 

Sunwoos family were very excited for the baby,his mother making a blanket for her and giving Junghwan tips for when she was born. Junghwans mother and sister warmed up to the idea and said theyd visit when the baby was born, but his father kept silent.

 

"Woo, shes kicking, I have to rest..." Junghwan gasped lightly, leaning against the cart.

 

Sunwoo put down the little yellow bear pjs and came to Junghwans side, placing his hand on the others stomach.  "Hyeri, darling, dont cause your umma pain..." he kissed junghwans stomach lightly and smiled up at him. 

 

Junghwan smiled at the affection and kept calm as her kicking calmed down, giving sunwoo a kiss. "I hope shes as sweet and loveable as you are" 

 

"I hope shes as cute and cuddly as you are." 

 

Sunwoo grinned and put some more little clothes in the cart, cooing over how hed love to dress their daughter up. Junghwan spoke of taking her places and playing with her, hoping shed be playful. Sunwoo was working hard for the famiky, still with his two jobs and even over time for extra cash.  Babies were a lot, and so were Engagement rings. Sunwoo was planning to ask Junghwan to marry him after Hyeri was born.

 

Junghwan sat down on his break, taking off his shoes and rubbing his swollen feet, yawning. Hed worked three hours and was exhausted.  His pregnancy was making every day life difficult.  His clothes were too tight,his feet swelled, he hafd to use the bathroom all the time,he couldn't lift anything, he wanted to eat everything, and was constantly tired. A pout creased his lips while he massaged his feet. "Sunwoo is so lucky........" he grumbled.  

 

Junghwan wanted to be married,but didnt set it as a priority, Hyeri mattered the most. Another two and a half months until the due date. Junghwan came home to the empty apartment and sat in his rocking chair,  rubbing his belly. Sunwoo wouldn't be home until late again. Hed been doing extra for the company boxing and checking orders, then still sitting for the rich family. Junghwan made his way to the fridge, taking light steps across the floor. He pulled the door open and peered insode as the cool wind hit him. "God damb it... I ate all the cake already." He frowned, closing the fridge and opening the freezer. "My ice cream too? ! I have nothing to eat!" He sighed and put on his coat in dissatisfaction.  

 

"Now I have to go to the store and get more and spend more money..." he really wasn't upset, but his hormones made him rage. He went back down to the elevator, walked down the street to the market and opened the door. He stepped inside and got a cart, texting sunwoo. 

 

"Im at the store,I need more food. I hope youre back when I get home. Love you" 

 

He put his phone back in his pocket and headed off to the bakery. The scent of warm breads and cakes was wonderful. Normally hed go to his work,but at this time of night it was closed. He grabbed a loaf of bread,a lemon cake, strawberries, pudding, candy, and lots of ice cream before he headed to the checkout. After purchasing his items he waled home, hearing sunwoos voice in his head saying he shoulnt carry all pf the bags. Junghwan returned to the apartment and out his items away, eating some candy and straqwberries as he waited for sunwoo.  

 

 

Around ten minutes later the door opened, sunwoo stepping in and taking off of his shoes. He was exhausted.  His body was sore, eyes barely open, bags under them. Junghwan frowned and stood up, walking over to sunwoo and kissing him. "Lets go to bed.... come on...." 

 

Sunwoo nodded and wrapped his arms around junghwan, kissing his neck lightly as they layed down.  He moved his hands down to the others belly, rubbing it gently.  "Was she good to you today?" 

 

Junghwan never liked to complain too much when he knew Sunwoo was this tired.  "She was fine. My feet are just a little swollen is all." 

 

The younger soon fell asleep holding junghwan close, protecting him almost. Sunwoo dreamed of Hyeri being born, everything perfect. He asked junghwan to marry him, their families were happy, everyone was happy. Junghwan remained awake, playing with sunwoos smooth hair, twirling it around his fingers.  He closed his eyes as hw tried to think, imagining holding his daughter for the first time, hearing her, feeling her, helping her grow. Soon both were asleep, dreaming of their perfect lives, A bigger house in the future, better jobs maybe, a big yard, maybe even a dog, A wedding, and a beautiful baby girl.  

 

In the morning sunwoo awoke first,making them both breakfast. Junghwan deserved the best, and he was sure to give him the best. Sunwoo was looking at more Secure jobs, perhaps an office worker, or a sales man. The moving company was prompting lots of people, he hoped he could prove  himself and land a higher paying Corperate job, dealing with all of the locations anf transportation information, like a supervisor.  He hummed happily as he set the food on the table,  pancakes, juice, fruit, and chocolate of course. Junghwan woke when his stomach growled.  He shuffled out of bed in his robe, sitting down amd rubbing his eyes. 

 

Sunwoo kissed his lips and brushed his hair out of his eyes. "Eat well, both of you" he grinned. 

 

Junghwan nodded, eating very well before he git dressed,only to find himself tearing a hole in his jeans.  "Ops......" he said as he took them off, putting on a larger pair.

 

Sunwoo laughed at the sight and kissed junghwan again. "Duckling, youre so cute.  Ill see you tonight, my love." Sunwoo headded off to work, as did junghwan. Both had another boring day, daydreaming of their perfect lives ahead.