just the beginning

A Growing Baby

Sunwoo awoke in the early morning,  a smile growing on his lips as he saw Junghwan asleep next to him. His haor was in his eyes, arms holding the pillow, a tiny round bump on his stomach, poking out of his tight shirt. Sunwoo leaned over and brushed junghwans hair away from his eyes, kissing his forehead, hands sliding down to the others belly. He gently held junghwans stomach, grinning. His heart fluttered whenever he touched junghwans belly,  knowing the product of their love was growning inside of Junghwan.  

 

The other boy awoke from the feeling of Sunwoos warm hands on his stomach. He didnt open his eyes, but smiled, placing his hands on sunwoos. 

 

"Im getting big quickly. The baby is growing well." Junghwan mumbled sleepily, yawning afterwards.  

 

They kept their hands on the tiny bump, sunwoo kissing his boyfriend. "Yeah, the baby is growing well... im so happy, my duckling." 

 

Junghwan kissed back, grinning at the nickname.  Hed always been sunwoos little Duckling, ever since they met. Sunwoo rubbed his hands over junghwans stomach. Junghwan was only in the beginning of his pregnancy, only around twelve weeks. They couldn't wait for the baby to be born already, junghwan knew sunwoo would be an amazing father.

 

Sunwoo sat up in bed, getting dressed and kissing his lovers head again. The only symptom Junghwan was having currently was the Cravings.  He sat up and leaned against sunwoo, smiling.  

 

"Darling, can you make me some breakfast? I want kimchi pancakes... and french fries this morning."

 

Sunwoo chuckled but nodded his head, eyes softening as he looked at his boyfriend.  He was absolutely radiant, just as always. Junghwan made his way out of bed, dressing after looking at his tummy.

 

"Ah my little one, Appa is the best, isnt he?" He saod softly, placing his hand on his little bump as he made his way towards the kitchen.

 

Sunwoo got to cooking, doing his best to fulfill junghwans growing appetite. Their fridge and cabinets were stocked with all kinds of food to satisfy the Cravings.  Junghwan was proud of sunwoo and how well he took care of their family.  Junghwan sat at the table, smiling.  

 

"My coworkers are excited about the baby. They want to plan a shower for me, theyre all so nice." 

 

Junghwan worked as cashier at a local bakery. Sunwoo was working two jobs to rack up enough money to care for his family.  During the day he was working for a Moving company, loading and unloading trucks to homes and businesses, and at night he was working for a wealthy family as a pet sitter a d house cleaner. Even with two jobs, working six as a moover and two as a sitter a day, he still had time to look after junghwan in the mornings and pamper him at night.  

 

"Ah, they are really nice. I haven't told anyone yet... ive been too busy." Sunwoo admitted, Frying up the pancakes. 

 

"After work im going to the store with my friend Sunhwa, shes going to help me pick out some essential things for the baby. Just like bottles and diapers, then when you get home we should go look at cribs and room ideas." Junghwan was so excited to start working on the nursery, he and sunwoo had talked a lot about ot already. 

 

"Mm, alright.  I can do that." Sunwoo smiled back at him. 

 

They ate breakfast together and sunwoo dopped Jungwan off at work before heading off to his first job. Working at a bakery was heaven for the hungry lregnant boy.  During his break his boss allowed him to have a treat for free to fulfill his sweet tooth. Just beginning his third month he was still content,  excited more than anything.  The only thing that bothered him was that his parents, nor Sunwoos knew of the pregnancy yet. They were to make the announcement next week when they made a visit to Sunwoos family.  Both families were very accepting and loving of their relationship, so surely this would be a happy moment. 

 

They ran off together when they were nineteen, Junghwan now just turned twenty two last month, sunwoos twenty second im september. The doctor said the baby was due in late September or early august, havung been conceived in early January. They planned to tell sunwoos parents first, they were more accepting of the couple. Junghwans famiky was more strict about keeping tradition. They woukd tell both famikies the same way, however, bringing up decorating the nursery as if it were a normal topic. That seemed the best way to do it. 

 

 They wanted a baby girl the most, but realky ot didnt matter, as long as the baby was healthy. Junghwans ultrasound was scheduled for when he was eighteen weeks, only six weeks away. They eagerly waoted that day, they would find out the of their unborn child. 

 

At the end of the day Junghwan went shopping with Sunhwa, buying basic items such as Formula, bottles, diapers and pacifiers, boring basics sunwoo didnt have the time to shop for. Sunwoo came home from work late, finding Junghwan eating right out of a carton of ice cream. He laighed and wiped the others messy face. 

 

"Sorrry I'm late, I got payed extra at least.  Lets shop for the furniture and stuff tomororw, I have off." 

 

Junghwan put away the ice cream for later, showing Sunwoo some lf the things hed bought before the two curled up in bed and retired for the night, sunwoo lulling the other to sleep by rubbing his back and stomach. 

 

"I love you, Junghwan" he smiled,kissing him, then leaning down to kiss his stomach. "And I love you, baby~" 

 

Junghwan kissed sunwoo and closed his eyes, relaxing into his touch and falling asleep in his arms.