Happy birthday Luhan

Kpop One Shots

Because today is Luhan's birthday (technically, it was yesterday because it's already 1 am in our country ;) ) i decided to write a story for his birthday ;) i wish people would read and enjoy my story :D thank you ^^

 

----------------------

Characters: Luhan, Exo M, Minji (OC)

------------------------------------------

 

Minji arrived at Luhan’s place after buying all the things she needs for her surprise.

“What should I do first? Hmmmm…let me ask Xiumin how long they’ll practice today. So that I’ll know how much time I have left.”

She picked up her phone and called Xiumin.

“Hey Minji ”

“Xiumin, are you at the practice room?”

“Yes Minji. We’re gonna practice till late in the evening today. Why what’s up?”

“Nothing. I just wanted to know what time you’ll be finished so I know how much time I have left to prepare. And it looks like I still have a lot of time.”

“Aww, you’re such a sweet girlfriend. I really envy Luhan because she has you for a girlfriend. Now I should really find myself a girlfriend too.”

Minji laughed at Xiumin’s reply “Xiumin, don’t worry about that. You’ll find her soon. Maybe you already met her. You just didn’t realize.”

“You really know how to make me smile Minji. Well I got to go now. Practice is starting again. Good luck on the preparations, I know Luhan will like it. And don’t worry; I’ll keep it a secret from him.”

“Thank you Xiumin”

She hung up after they said their goodbyes. Then she started preparing for her surprise for his birthday.

 

-----------------

 

“We’re done for today. You can all go home now and rest. Tomorrow we’ll start early again. You know your comeback is already fast approaching.”

“Yes hyungnim.” They said in unison.

Then the choreographer left the practice room. The members instantly fell back on the floor from exhaustion.

“I’m so tired. I feel like sleeping here right now.” Tao complained to the members.

“Well, our comeback is already near so it can’t be helped.” Xiumin said.

“I can’t wait to have our comeback and see our fans again.” Lay stood up and sounded energized.

“When you put it that way, you can’t help but do better, right Tao?” Kris asked him, who was still lying on the floor.

“Yes Kris gege. But still, I feel tired. I want to sleep right now so let’s go home already.” He suddenly stood up and carried his bag and walked towards the door.

“well guys, I have to go first. Minji’s already waiting for me. She told me this morning to go home as soon as we finished practicing.”

“Hyung I almost forgot. Happy Birthday! We we’re so busy preparing for our comeback that I haven’t greeted you yet. I hope you’re not mad.” Chen said with a smile.

“Thank you Chen and don’t woryy I’m not mad.” Luhan reassured him.

“I envy Luhan gege. His girlfriend is so sweet and also cute.” Tao pouted

Xiumin laughed and comforted him, “Don’t worry Tao. You’ll find your girl soon enough. If you stop complaining, maybe she might show up suddenly.”

Everyone laughed as Tao pouted more.

“Guys, I really have to go now. Minji might worry if I don’t go now.”

“Okay Luhan you can go first. Be careful on your way home. Happy birthday!” Kris waved  Luhan goodbye as he walked towards the door.

“Happy Birthday Luhan!” they shouted altogether before he left the practice room.

 

 

Luhan opened the door to his place and was surprised to find all the lights turned off.

“Baby are you here? Where are you?” he asked playfully as he entered his place.

As he turned in the lights, he saw Minji waiting for him at the hallway.

“Welcome home Luhan and happy birthday” She greeted him with a smile on her face.

He approached her and hugged her tight.

“I’ve missed you the whole day. I wished time passed by faster when we were practicing so I could see you already.”

“I’ve missed you too. I was thinking of you the whole time when I was preparing this.” She broke off from his embrace and pulled him to his kitchen.

As the got to the kitchen, he saw so much food on his table “You prepared all of this by yourself?”

“Yeah I did. I wanted to cook for you on your birthday so I got here early this morning just to cook this special meal for both of us.”

“I’m really lucky to have you as my girlfriend. You never fail to make me feel special”

“I just want to make you feel the love you give me.”

“That’s why I love you so much.” And then he hugged her.

“I love you too Luhan.” She hugged back

“Thank you so much baby. You don’t know how thankful I am that I have you in my life.”

She laughed and then wrapped her arms around his neck as he kissed her passionately. But before it turned into something else, she pulled from the kiss.

“I think we should stop this and eat first. I don’t want the food to turn cold.” She walked toward the table just to be stopped by Luhan who back hugged her.

“But I want you more.” He said in between the kisses he trailed along her neck.

She breathed hard because of the touch of his lips on her neck but she didn’t budge, “Luhan ~ we should eat first” she turned around and looked at him and smiled.

He pouted in return, “Okay let’s eat first. I want to try what you cooked. Then we can continue what we were supposed to do”

She hit him playfully,” You’re so naughty Luhan”

He laughed and kissed her lightly before they ate the food she prepared.