Unexpected Situation

Kpop One Shots

Requested by Taemins_LittleNoona

i hope you like it! :)

 

 

You were rushing down a flight of stairs to catch the train before the doors close. You were rushing because you overslept this morning. You got too carried away with watching videos last night that you didn’t notice the time until it was already too late. And look what happened to you the next morning.

 

Ugh! Why didn’t I hear my alarm go off?! I might not make it in time for school if I don’t ride this train now. You though. As you arrived on the platform, a loud ringing came from the train signaling that the doors will be closed soon. You ran to the door nearest to you and you safely entered the train before the doors closed. You were panting hard because you ran so fast just to catch the train. Unfortunately there were no empty seats anymore, so you had to stand and held the railing that were provided inside the train. As the doors closed, the train started its journey. You looked across from you and saw a boy wearing a uniform similar to your school’s uniform. He’s from our school but I haven’t seen him before. Maybe he’s a new student. Just them the train slowly turned to a stop because it was already at the next station. As the doors opened a flood of people went rushing in and this caused you to move closer to the boy across from you. It became too crowded so fast because there were so many people who went inside the train and you got stuck beside the boy. Damn, I can’t believe there’s so much people in this stop. Aren’t they going to stop them from entering? It’s already so full inside!

 

Fortunately, the signal for the door’s closing started and the people trying to squeeze inside went back to prevent from getting stuck at the door. You on the other hand was in an uncomfortable situation. You and the boy were face to face and you had little space because of the volume of the people inside the train. Seeing that you were in close proximity from the boy, you felt conscious and felt a blush creep on your cheek. This is so embarrassing. I can’t believe I’m in this situation. And he’s also kinda cute, so it makes it more difficult. You looked away from him as the train moved away from the station. Okay, calm down. It’s just two more stops and we’ll be out of this train.

 

Your eyes wandered away from the boy’s eyes, then you found yourself looking at his uniform and saw his nameplate. Lee Taemin. Hmm, it’s fitting for a guy who looks like him. You chuckled as you thought about his name, not knowing that he was looking at you as you were chuckling.

 

What could this girl be laughing about? Well, it makes her look cuter than before. I hope I see her again at school. At least I’ll have someone to look forward to at school every day. He thought to himself as he was looking at you.

 

As the train was nearing the next stop, you felt your phone vibrating in your pocket. But your pocket was on the right side and your right arm was holding on the railings. So, you tried to switch your right hand for your left hand on the railings. As you were switching your hands the train suddenly stopped and you were pushed forward a bit, crashing unto the boy. When you looked at him you noticed that he was a bit tensed up and was blushing. And then you felt that your left hand was touching something. As you looked down you saw your hands on his crotch area. Realizing the situation the both of you was in, you immediately removed your hand away from where it was placed.

 

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. It’s just that the train suddenly stopped and I was…”

 

“No it’s okay. It was an accident. Don’t worry about it.”

 

“I’m really really sorry.” You said and bowed your head, feeling so embarrassed on the situation the both of you were in just a few seconds ago.

 

Damn it. Why did I have to have a right now?! What do I do?! And to think I’m in front of a girl who actually was the reason for this?! Damn! I hope this passes before we go off the train.

 

The train ride after what happened became awkward between the two of you. You feeling so embarrassed and him thinking of a solution for his .

 

 

 

 As the train was approaching your stop, you tried squeezing through to the door but to no avail. And then you felt someone’s arm around your shoulders. Then you hear him say, “Excuse me. Our stop is the next stop so could you please let us move towards the door?” And then both of you walked towards the door together. He was saying thank you to the people you were passing towards the door. You overheard one of the passengers whisper something to the person she was with. “They are such a cute couple. And the guy is so sweet, protecting his girlfriend like that.” You felt your cheeks blush from that comment. And to think his arm was still on your shoulders even though you were already near the door. I hope he doesn’t see my face. And I wish he would already put down his arm so I wouldn’t feel this way anymore.

 

The train slowly stopped and then the doors opened. He ushered you out the door, arm still on your shoulder. As both were walking away from the train, you cleared your throat to signal him to remove his arm on your shoulder. Hearing you, he instantly removed his arm.

 

“Sorry. I forgot that it was still on your shoulder.” He said apologetically.

 

“Really?” with a bit of sarcasm.

 

“Yes. Really.”

 

“Okay. Well, I’ve got to go. I can’t be late for school.” You turned around and proceeded to walk towards the exit.

 

“Wait!” he ran after you and grabbed your wrist to stop and turn you around. “We could at least walk together to school. As you probably noticed, I also wear the uniform for your school.”

 

You thought about it for a while before answering. It would be great chance to know about him a bit. But then, I think I'll be too shy to talk. I guess we'll just have to find out. “Okay. Sure why not. But let’s walk a bit faster so we won’t be late.”

 

 

The school was near the exit of the train so it was easy to reach. The two of you walked silently from the train to the exit until he decided to break the ice.

 

“So, we're just going to get to school without introducing ourselves?”

 

“Well, as you suggested it, why don’t you go first?” feeling a relieved that he started the conversation.

 

“Hi. I’m Lee Taemin. My family just moved here last week and I’m starting today at your school. How about you?”

 

“I’m Laura Lu. Nice to meet you Taemin-ssi.”

 

You both shook hands and talked more as you walked towards the school. You continued talking until you entered the school premises.

 

“Where are you going now?” you asked him, half expecting to be the same building as yours.

 

“Well it says that my first class is at Building C, Room 311.”

 

“We have the same building but I’m on Room 210. A floor below yours.”

 

Feeling a bit relieve and sad at the same time, Taemin asked if you could point to him his room. You gladly accompanied him.

 

 

 

You reached his floor and pointed towards the direction of his room. “Down this way is Room 311. It’s the third classroom from here. Above the door frame the room number is place so I think you won’t get lost easily. Are you good?”

 

“Yeah. Thanks for the help Laura.”

 

“No problem.” You smiled and turned around to walk back to your room. But, someone got a hold of your wrist and spun you around.

 

“Uhm. Ahhh. Well.”

 

“What is it Taemin?”

 

“Uhm. Is it okay if I ask you to go out later after school? I mean, you know, I would like to see what’s around here. I haven’t been out since we moved and I don’t know anyone else here but you. We could go home together after that, seeing that we’ll have the same stop. But if you don’t want to, you can also say no.”

 

“No. It’s okay. I would love to show you around. There’s so much here that you’ll enjoy.”

 

“Really? Thank you! I’ll see you at the gates later after school, okay?” he said enthusiastically and smiled his best smile.

 

“Sure. See you later!” you smiled and waved to him as you were walking towards you room.

 

 

YES! I’ll be spend some time with Y/N after school. I can’t wait for school to end today! He felt a bit giddy thinking about it. He couldn’t believe that his thoughts from a while ago inside the train would come true. And he never thought it’ll feel this good for it to come true.

 

 

i'm sorry if it's not good :(