Bestfriend

Kpop One Shots

------------------------------------------------

Characters: Mark, Bianca (OC)

------------------------------------------------

“For how long will you be there?” Bianca asked as she was helping Mark pack his things.

“I’ll be there for 1 year.”

“That’s a long time.”

“Of course it is. That’s because I’ll be working there. It’s not like I’ll be there for vacation.” Mark chuckled as he explained his reasons for leaving

“I wish you were just going for vacation. At least I won’t miss you that much.” She whispered to herself

“What did you say?”

“Nothing. Let’s just continue packing so we can finish early.”

In two weeks’ time Mark will be leaving for Korea to work. His bestfriend, Bianca, was helping him pack. Although she didn’t want him to leave, she can’t force him to stay also. So instead, she supports his decision because that’s what she’s supposed to do as his bestfriend.

 

----------------------------------

 

A week before his flight, Mark and Bianca were out at the mall to buy the other things that he needs for his flight.

“Are you sure you’ve got all that you needed?” she asked as they were walking to the cashier.

“Yes I’ve already got everything. Thanks for helping me Bianca.”

“No worries. I know you’d be so lost here if I didn’t go with you.”

Mark laughed “You really know me so well. That’s why I’ll really miss you when I leave.”

Her heart skipped a beat when she heard what he said. But she didn’t let it show, instead she laughed and said “Stop talking nonsense and hurry up and pay.”

 

 

After paying, both of them decided to eat at their favourite café. As you were nearing the café, Mark stopped and asked you to go first.

“I forgot to buy something. You go first; I’ll follow you after I buy what I forgot. I’m really sorry Bianca.”

“That’s why I told you to make sure that you already have all that you needed to buy. Just make it fast, you know that I don’t like it when I wait too long.” She sounded frustrated as she replied to him.

“Yeah I won’t take long. I promise.”

He ran back to the store while she entered the café. Upon entering the café, she took a seat near the window so she could easily see him if he arrives. After 10 minutes, he arrived at the café.

“Did I take too long?”

“Not really, you were actually really fast. I thought you would take an hour or so.”

“Whew. I thought I tooke too long. I wouldn’t want to make my bestfriend wait too long alone in the café.”

She laughed at him “You’re really a smooth talker. That’s why girls always fall in love with you.”

He returned her laugh to her “You’re the only girl who didn’t fall for all my smooth talking. That’s why I could joke around with you like this.”

She fell silent after hearing what he said.

“What would you like to order?”

Mark’s question brought her back to reality. “Uhhmm…I don’t know. You decide. You know I like whatever you buy.”

“Don’t blame me if you don’t like it okay?”

She smiled and said “Yeah I won’t”

He left to order your drinks and food. Bianca suddenly felt sad about what Mark said a while ago.

 

“You’re the only girl who didn’t fall for my smooth talking. That’s why I could joke around with you like this.”

 

If only he knew that you already fell for him since the first time you saw him. It hurts her to know that she could never be more than just a bestfriend to him. She tried hard not to cry so he won’t see her tears and let him worry. She decided to brush her feelings off and just be happy for him, now that he’s taking a big step for his future.

“Here’s our drinks and food. I hope you’ll like it.”

On the tray there we’re two drinks but only one slice of cake.

“Only one slice? But you always order two slices for us. We each have a slice of our own.”

“We’ll that’s because I want to share this slice with you.”

“But why? And it’ll look like we’re a couple if you look at it.”

“Nothing special. I just wanted to be a little sweet to my bestfriend before I leave next week.”

“Awwwww. You shouldn’t have. But thanks anyway. At least I’ll have a memory of you being sweet to me.”

 

------------------------------------

 

A week later…..

 

(at the airport)

“We’ll miss you Mark.” Aj, one of his guys friends, said as they were dropping him off.

Mark was being dropped off by his friends Aj, Noel and Michael to the airport. His parents can’t come with them because they had important things to do at the office that’s why his friends will sent him off instead.

“Don’t forget about us when you’re there okay?” Noel said teasingly.

Mark laughed at his friends “Of course I won’t forget you guys. And I won’t be gone for long. It’s just 1 year. You won’t even notice that I’m not here with you.”

“Okay we won’t say anything anymore. Just remember our requests.” Michael said jokingly.

Mark chuckled, “Yes Michael, I won’t forget your request. An autographed picture of Suzy of Miss A. It’ll be hard but I try.”

“Hey that’s my request!” Aj shouted

“That’s my request too!” Noel butted in.

Suddenly the three guys started bickering about their request. Mark just laughed at his childish friends. Mark had to get in between them just to stop their bickering. And then they just laugh off their little “fight” over Suzy’s autographed photo.

“I’ll really miss you guys. I wish I could take you all with me so I won’t be lonely when I’m there.”

“We’ll miss you too but we know you’ll miss someone more than you’ll miss us.” Aj said.

“Speaking of which, where is she?” Noel asked feeling a bit worried.

“She said she’ll be a little late. She had to go to somewhere first before going to the airport.”

Mark started getting worried that she might not get to the airport in time.

“Relax Mark. She can make it. You know she’ll do anything for you. And she won’t miss this chance to see you for the last time before you leave” Michael assured him.

“I know that. But I can’t help but worry. What if she can’t make it in time? I can’t leave without seeing the most special girl in my life.”

“But it’s already time for you to go. If you don’t leave now, you might miss your flight.” Aj said

And with a heavy heart, Mark bid his last goodbye to his friends before he started walking toward the airport’s entrance.

“Mark wait!!” he stopped in his tracks as soon as he heard that voice. That voice made his heart beat fast and makes his cheeks but bright red.

“Bianca!!” the three guys shouted in excitement. Just as Mark was giving up on the chance to see her before she left, she arrives on the right time.

Bianca was running as fast as she could just to catch Mark before he leaves. When she reached him, she was already breathing hard.

“I thought you’d never make it.”

“I also thought I’d never make it but here I am. You know I’d never miss seeing you before you leave right?” she laughed and then gave him a box.

“What is this?”

“It’s just something I thought I’d give you so you won’t forget me. I hope you like it.”

He opened the box and saw a dream catcher. Both of them collected dream catchers since they we’re younger.

He hugged her tight and sad, “I love it. I love it more because it was from a person who’s very special to me, the girl that I love so much.”

 She backed off from him from shock. “What did you say?”

“I said I love you. I have been in love with you since the first time I saw you. You were the only girl that didn’t fall for everything I said. At first I didn’t like it but after a while I started looking at you differently and unexpectedly I fell for you. When I arrived here at the airport and I didn’t see you, I got worried. I got worried because I can’t see you anymore. And I was sad because I wouldn’t have the chance to tell you what I really felt about you.  I didn’t want to leave without seeing you.”

She was still in shock from all that was happening. She just stood there. Then he gave her a bag.

“Here I got his for you.”

“Isn’t this what you bought when we were at the mall? I thought this was for Noel’s girlfriend?”

“That was the excuse I thought about at the moment.”

She laughed at his reasons. Then she took out what was inside the bag. What was inside was a bracelet. And not just any bracelet but it was a Cartier love bracelet.

“Wow it looks beautiful. But isn’t this expensive? And only couples wear this right?”

He brought his hand up to show what was on his wrist. The same bracelet that she was holding was on his wrist. It dawned to her what he was doing.

“Will you promise to wait for me until I comeback?”

With tears in her eyes she said, “Yes I will. I will wait until you come back to me again.”

He smiled and put the bracelet on her wrist. After putting it on, he kissed her lips. The kiss that they were waiting to happen ever since they met.

He pulled away first, “If I don’t stop kissing you, I might miss my flight.” He laughed and then blushed after looking at her.

She smiled and nodded at him. She hugged her the last time and said her goodbye.

“I promise I’ll wait for you. As long as I’m wearing this I will not break my promise. I love you.”

“I love you too.”