4

MY HIGHSCHOOL ROMANCE

Part 4

No one POV's

 

Lay catch Jaeya body as he can, and EXO running at him.

"Lay-hyung! W-what happen?we're searching you everwhere!I tought you're ditching!" Said Luhan, "Wait! Who is she?!" He asked

"Uh?luhan! Stop asking! Help me now to bring her to nurse room!"

 

All of EXO are help bringing Jaeya to nurse, giving all EXO's fangirls envy, still giving Jaeya death glare even Jaeya are fainted.

 

Jaeya already inside nurse room. Everybody waiting outside, waiting for Jaeya wake up.

 

"Kids, you can help me?" Nurse named Ms.Suzzaene came out of the room

"Yeah?what Seonsaeng-nim?" Lay,Sehun,Xiumin,Suho suddenly standing up and said in the same time.

"Protect her for awhile, she might get bullied again, and get injured again, now she can't tired, causes she is too tired, she may get a rest for a days" Ms. Suzzaene say

We just nooded, and Ms. Suzzaene back to her room.

Without everyone knew, Hyoyeon is watching they.

'Tch, new student huh?I'll show you who I am'

 

 

Jaewook POV's

 

I opened my eyes, I wake up in un-familiar room, this is not my bedroom, but this is has a school scent, I'm in nurse room maybe?

 

'Thanks god, I'm still alive, if I'm die now, maybe I can met my mom right now?'

 

"Why you say like that?" A voice that reconized just a few hours ago, is that my saviour? *blinked* "who are you?" I asked

"I'm Zhang Yixing you can call me Lay, when I want to awnswer you question 'what's - my -name' you already fainted, and me & my friend bring you here" Lay chukled, 'so his name is Lay'. "Okay......urm, my name is Jung Jaewook, call me Jaeya instead Jaewook" I smiled.

"So what happened with you and Hyoyeon?" He asked "Hyoyeon?who is she?" I asked back, "pfth, that girl attack you, she is Kim Hyoyeon" ... "Oh, she is kim Hyoyeon?, I just bumped her....and asking something weird, she attack me after that."

After that, awkward silence inside the room, I break the silenece "so, Lay-sshi, thankyou for saving me, I tought this is my last day in this world, hehe" I said while rub my back, awkward

"Dont say that! but No problem" he said.

Lay POV'S

"soo, Lay-sshi thanks again for saving me! but i'll go now i have to go home!bye!" she walk out from the room waved me goodbye and smile weakly, i blushed. BLUSED?WHAT? ZHANG YI XING? WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU?WHAT SHE DID TO YOU? OH GOD MY FEELS! i waved back and she walk away.