3

MY HIGHSCHOOL ROMANCE

Me and Miiko-chan are walkin’ to cafeteria, and bumped into someone, a girl with long, curly blonde hair, with blue high heels, /yes causes our school uniform are blue color/ and using exstra-super-dupper-rupper short skirt, 3 ed that not attached properly, I just starting her blankly  and suddenly she grab my collar, tighly, “how dare you bump into me?” she said naively I just started her “you don’t apologize kiddo?you don’t know me?” I rep “no.” coldly, and suddenly she grab my hair and start to pulled my hair, “oh, you are new student?good, I will not forgive you” she look to your ‘old-school’ tie, “N1 International High school?what kind of school is that?cheap school?seems I never heard it, what school was not famous?” I just reply simply “ please, can you read huh?its written where the location, I.N.D.O.N.E.S.I.A, can u see?tsk tsk”  when, a hand slapped my cheek so hard, “?HOW DARE YOU ANSWER?I DON’T EVEN ASK YOU” she yelled at me, “you wasn’t ask me?why you said a asking sentence?pft”

That girl pushed me to the wall and grab my collar and pull me again and push me into the wall, after that she punch my face, and kick my stomach, hit my chest, I cannot do anything since im new here, I cant make any bad record causes im here jus a few hours ago okay?

I already fell on the floor, she grab my collar again, and try to slap me again, I just wait till her hand slap me, but I feel nothing, just close my eyes, ‘am I dead? Or I just fainting black out?why no one help me?’ when I open my eyes I see a boy with brown hair and dimple in his cheeks hold that girl hand, ‘finally, someone helped me’  “Kim Hyoyeon, stop, you cant bully a new girl like her! She doesen’t know anything you know?short thinking! Now!let her go and leave now!”

Kim Hyoyeon huh?’

After that, I standing up, as fast I can, clear dust on my uniform,”Thankyou, so?what is your name?” I said to him, smile weakly, after that i fainted.

Lay’s POV

“Hyung! Lets go get lunch!” the sounds of kiddo so familiar, see Xiumin. “okay hold on”, i walk out of my class and walk with him to cafeteria, “Hyung, you know what? there is new student in my class, she is foreign from Indonesia, but she is Korean huh, interesting?”

Psh what interesting?

 

Suddenly, a cute girl with eyeglasses with bun hair style passing me, my feeling so different when she passed me, my heart beat going so fast, her strawberry-vanilla scent, awe-struck me, wow. This feeling.

“Hyung?”

“ Yixing Hyung?”

Suddenly 12 human appeared on my eyes. guys you know what?you ruining everything.

“I told ya hyung, she is interesting right?” Xiumin smirked, this kid.

“she is the new student?” Chanyeollie asking

“Yup she is, she on my class” Xiumin Awnsw

“She is cute” Kai said

“Stop Kai, Kim Jongin! you already try flirt my twins!, you playboy moron!” Kris hyung Shouted

‘What? I wasn’t do anything!” Kai rep

“Fuke wasn’t do anything my ! You try to pick up lines and try to hold her hand!” Kris hyung said

“Guys, lets go eat, im starving” Suho Hyung said, so we just walk into cafeteria take a lunch and I’ll back to class take a nap o/.

When we walk to cafeteria, when a bunch of human talking like “yah, Jungsu-ah you know? Hyoyeon-sunbaenim is bully someone new here, I heard that she is foreign, but she so dare to fight back her!” she said, suddenly my brain, my heart makes me come to her “Yah! You! You know her? Where is she?! Told me?!who dare to that to her?yah! tell me now?!” I yelped at her, “u-u-uh s-she in school corridor near c-cafeteria, I don’t know her! U-uh h-Hyoyeon  Sunbaenim!” she rep, I leave her, I leave EXO without anyone know it, running, cause she might be in danger now.

I guess im late? No, a super hero can came late in anime, so I can late?\o/ / my self/

Hyoyeon kick her, puncher her, hit her, she bleeded, I need help her !now! now! Now ! now! Tell me now! /don’t sing! Trouble maker now idiot!/

Hyoyeon tries to slap her again! I grab hyoyeon hand tightly, “Kim Hyoyeon, stop, you cant bully a new girl like her! She doesent know anything you know?short thinking! Now!let her go and leave now!”

Hyoyeon just walked away and mumbling and blabbering some words.

She tried to standing up, clean her uniform from dust and ,”Thankyou, so?what is your name?” she ask to me, smile weakly, “I’m Zha—“ and she fainted

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys! this is my first time to write Fanfic, and after 6 Hour aftter first posting and no one subrcribe my fict, it just like "Oh My Feels!;_;, am i so bad in writing or something? why no one write my fic?god;_;seriously" and sombody?can anybody help me creat the banner/cover? my photoshop just deleted by my big bro:(

 

Please subscribe And Comment! ^^ love you all!