1

MY HIGHSCHOOL ROMANCE

PART 1

 

‘12.00 AM, flight to South korea with Korea Airlines from Soekarno Hatta Airport to Incheon Airport will taking off in 15 minutes’  i looked my  ticket, here i am, time for me to go, Korea im coming!goodbye indonesia, im gonna miss you.

­­­­­------

”Jaeya aku akan sangat merindukan mu”  (Jaeya, im gonna miss you) Risha told me, and giving me and hugged me for the last time. Im still quiet,  and Jasmine speak “Jaeya?Kenapa kamu diam saja?tenang saja, kamu akan baik-baik saja disana!jika kamu kenapa-kenapa kami selalu  setia selalu online untukmu! Ohya!ini untukmu buka ini di pesawat atau sesampai kamu di korea!semoga dengan ini kamu bisa tetap ingat dengan kami!” (Jaeya?why you’re so quiet?its ok, you’ll be fine there, im so sure! If there something happened we will online for you everyday!ohya!here! its for you!open when you’re already on the plane or when you’re arrived in Korea!hope this will make you remember us always!” Jasmine Handed me a red coloured paper bag, and we group hugged for the last time. “Risha, Jasmine, aku akan sangat rindu kalian, aku akan memberi pesan kepada pesan kepada kalian saat aku sampai! Tenang saja!” (Risha, Jasmine, i will miss you all, i’ll text you when i arrived there okay?dont worry!) i said, tearsa coming from my eyes, i wipe it before fall.

I waved goodbye to Risha and Jasmine and enter the boarding room, my dad and my sister already in the plane, so i walk by mys self handing my backpack and Red paper bag that they gave to me.

---------------------------- (skipped when flight part)

“Jaeya, Daeya” my dad call me and my sister, and i look my father while holding my sister hand. Yes she still 5 years old, “Welcome to Korea, your homeland” he said, i just smiled to him and pick my sister.

In the cab, Daeya is sleeping, my dad is busy with his phone, texting his secretary, meanwhile i just looking the view from the window and later i fell asleep.

“Jaeya!Jaeya! wake up!” my dad shake my shoulder “uh?yes?what?are we arrived now?” i asked, cause the car stopped

“yes we are sweetie” he replied, “uh?where is Daeya?where is our thing?my suitcase?” i asked, “Daeya aleready in her room, our stuff and your suit case is in our home already, so hury up honey, just go to your room and sleep again” he said, so i just nooded and go elefator and went to our house, yes no need to ask, we living in  apaterment now.

I went inside to our house, still empty but i like it, seems its expresive, and when i entered my room, wow, its awesome. I just missed my bed a lot already, and and and,  i jumped to my bed. And fell asleep now.

 

“im sorry, Mr. Jung, im also sorry to you kids, we cannot help, its her time to back, im very-very say sorry” Doctor Sean pat dad’s shoulder, “W-what d-did you mean doctor?w-what d-did you say?my wife is fine isn’t she?she is alright right?”my dad ask him, “Sorry Mr.Jung, Mrs. Jung Jevina already passed away, causes her heart is very really weak nd she cant handle it even we already using heart support. Im sorry again Mr.Jung” The doctor replied. i don’t care anything but I realy wanna see my mom, I ran as fast I can, push the door and enter my mom’s room, but I only can see my mom lying on the bed and covered by white fabric, her eyes are closed, her hand are cold, her face are very pale.

“UMA!!!UMMA!!DONT GO!!PLEASE JAEBAL!DONT LEAVE JAEYA PLEASE” I shouted.

“JAEYA!!”

“JUNG JAEYA!!”

“JAEYA-UNNIE!”

I opened my eyes as fast as  I can, thanks god it just  nightmare,  I don’t wanna that thing happened again in my life.

Geez. I miss my mom. A lot. I wanna back to Indonesia and visit my mom’s grave yard.

“Hello, Appa from earth, speak to Jung Jaewook” is that my dad speaking to me?

“uh?hi appa?good moring” geez, this is morning and I already spaced-out?

“you’re space outed, what happened to you honey?, do you have a night mare again?”

“I guess”

“So, Jaeya take a bath now, did you forget what day is today? Wednesday, you still need school, I’ll drive you today since you’re not know this place so well, but sorry I cannot pick you up after school cause I have some meeting that important to attend, and I already prepare breakfast!”

“o-okay dad, thanks! you’re the best!”

After that my dad and my sister get out from my room, I take a bath, and use my old uniform, get out from my room, I see my sister blabbering with my dad, do silly thing, while I eating, keep do that thing dad, please!

 

In the car I just listening Music in my Ipod, my dad is busy focusing driving, and my sister busy playing with dad’s Ipad.