Unexpectedly

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors POV

 

Ambers´ life became more colorful and merrier because of what happened the day before. After long months of waiting, they are finally official. Her angel finally accepted and returned her feelings. Due to her happiness and overflowing thoughts of her angel, she could not sleep. Moments with Suzy consumed her mind. They agreed on telling their group members and close friends about their status. Amber also insisted in being the one to lead the announcement to which Suzy agreed on. 

 

Uncertainty was what Amber felt about letting the others know about her and Suzys´ relationship. Even from the start of courting stage, Amber thought it was best to keep it private. She did not want to keep her members in the dark, but if she told them, there was a chance that they might not accept her. She knew that the relationship she wanted with her angel was not common and most certainly was not accepted in Korea. It might bring problems to their group and especially to the girl she cared for the most. She could not dare cause problems to her angel. It would be the least she wanted. If people knew, if their fans knew, Suzy might be in trouble. Her career might suffer from their love and most specially she might be the cause of Suzy´s dream falling apart. Amber knew how hard Suzy fought for her dreams, for being in a famous girl group, great actress and looked-up icon. She cannot let it all go to waste. So to protect her angel and her group from trouble and controversy she decided to keep it a secret first. Her aim was not to leave everyone out, but rather to wait for the right time to tell them and let them know.

 

It was still early and most of the girls from f(x) were still asleep except for one. Amber only slept for a few hours but she decided to wake up early to cook breakfast for the others. She finally decided it was time. Time to tell the others about her new relationship status. After finishing the food and coffee, the other girls came to the dinning room one after the other. The smell of pancakes and the aroma of coffee alluring them. 

 

When everyone were already gathered they were surprised at seeing the prepared table and the overly enthusiastic Amber. 

 

„Why are you up so early?“, Victoria asked.

„And what is with the prepared breakfast? Is it even edible?“, Krystal suspiciously asked as she looked at the food before them and the overly happy eldest.

Amber still continued to smile at them and answered, „I could not really sleep so l decided to cook breakfast instead. And yes Krys, it is edible and don´t worry l followed the internet recipe so it should taste just fine“. 

 

Everyone then took their sits and started eating. To everyones surprise, the food Amber prepared was actually delicious. They thought if was luck or just the help of internet because it was common knowledge that Amber had no gift in cooking. 

 

„Is there an occasion? Why are you so happy hyung?“, Sulli asked as she continue to chew on her food.

„Well, there is. But l want you all to promise me that you will keep it a secret. And that what l will tell you will stay in this room and won´t leave it“, Amber said a little bit nervous but her happiness made it hard for other to notice. „Deal?“

„Deal“, the others exclaimed in unison.

„Great. I have been seeing someone lately“, Amber started.

„Is it Henry hyung? Or Key hyung?“, Sulli asked excitedly.

„No!“, Krystal answered instead of Amber while glaring at Sulli.

 

Krystal was irritated. Someone just had to interrupt. Krystal was eager to know about who Amber has been seeing.

 

„Krys is right. It is none of them“, Amber continued. „Also l hope you will still accept me after what l tell you“.

 

E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter