Am I falling for you?

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amber POV

We were resting inside a small house resting before we resumed with the filming of the show. I was surprised went l caught Suzy looking at me though l had no idea why, so l just smiled at her and she then looked away. It was cute actual, how she got embarrassed after being caught looking.

The scene in the rain unexpected flashed again in my mind. It made me happy to know we had so much in common, especially the part that we both like the rain and winter season since it is a rare case. Her blushing face was also breath taking. I mean sure l was partially soaked in the rain, but it was no big deal for me. I would rather be wet than let her be soaked in the rain. It was me who offered to share my umbrella after all.

After an hour or two, we resumed filming. Everything went smoothly until we were divided into pairs again to prepare dinner. Suzy was still my partner and it was not what bothered me, it was even the reason l was so enthusiastic with the task. What happened during filming caused my worry.

Suzy and l already had the ingredients before us. We were about to start so l wore my apron. I saw Suzy having problem in wearing hers so l helped her. I took her apron from her hands and asked her to turn around then l was about to tie a bow to make sure the apron doesn’t fall when she suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter