On A Rainy Day

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy POV

It started raining when we were on our way to the location of the show. I just met my supposed to be partner, Amber Liu. She was really nice and funny. I have heard a lot of good things about her not only from Min from my group since they were very close friends, but also from the other artist. Though l never had talked to her or had a lot of interactions with her before, l was seriously glad that l finally got an opportunity to know her better.

I was sitted in the middle seat, between Amber and one of the staff from the show. My head was filled with different thoughts about the show and l was nervous. It was raining and l was somehow relieved because l liked the rain. I enjoyed hearing its raindrops hit the window of the van and the chilly feeling. The smell of rain was also like a pleasing scent for me. Everything seemed fresh, solemn and at peace due to the rain.

When the van stopped, the others complained about the rain and that they would get wet. I remained silent since it actually didn´t bother me even the slightest. Suddenly l felt a hand poke my shoulder. I turned to face the person, only to be surpressed by Amber offerring me an umbrella.

 

"Here, come closer so that you won´t get soaked in the rain", Amber said warmly.

"Are you sure? The umbrella seems small for the both of us", l asked since l did not want her to be wet just because she shared her umbrella with me.

"Positive. And even if we do get wet, it is still better than walking without an umbrella.Right?", She reassured me and l just nodded lightly and went closer to her.

 

I was starting to feel calm and there was only a little sense of nervousness left. Having a nice partner made me think the show is going to be fine and fun. During our walk l realized that the umbrella was maybe not that small after all. I felt not one raindrop fall on me even once. Amber and l found out new and interesting things about each other. I also found out that she was one of those people who likes and enjoys watching the rain, just like me. She said it made her feel calm and relaxed even though she could not explain why. I told her not to worry, since it was norma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter