Afraid Of Love

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Suzy POV

It has been more than 6 months now since Amber started courting me. I never in a million year thought that a simple show could bring me the person that would cause me sure happiness.

My time in IY2 was amazing and unforgettable thanks to Amber. It brought us close together. There were times that l thought of Amber as my lover because of the activities that we had to done as pair like preparing dishes, visiting neighbours. I also didn´t know how to swim and it was Amber who gave me swimming lessons, and thanks to her great teaching skills, l can now swim.

I was actually scared at first when the show was about to end because l thought it would also the end of my time with Amber. That after filming we would return to being strangers. I really liked being with her, talking with her and l was hoping it would last longer.

On the last day of filming, l was so sad but l still kept smiling in front of the cameras. My heart was filled with grief as l imagined my farewell to Amber drawing nearer every minute pass by.

I never really knew what Amber thought of me or if she was feeling the same that l was. When l was about to leave the set, Amber approached me. She asked for me to go with her for a while, and that she will be the one to bring me back to our dorms. I wasn´t so sure what to reply but l was glad that she wanted to spend more them with me so l agreed to accompany her.

She didn´t tell me where exactly we were heading to, just that it was a surprise. The drive was not so long since we were talking and whenever l was with her, time just felts to pass by fast but naturally. It is like we are in our own world and nothing seems to matter as long as we were together. It was how comfortable being with her felt like.

Then she suddenly stopped the car in front of a salon. I was shocked as to why to stop there but she just smiled at me and reminded me that it was part of the surprise. She then quickly got out of the car and opened the door for me. I had butterflies in my stomach because of her actions. She ushered me inside the salon and l was taken aback with all the things she had prepared.

Despite being in the IY2 set, she managed to have a reservation for us there, as well as outfits that were gorgeously prepared and waiting for us to be worn. When l asked her, how she knew of my size and when she prepared everything, she just told me that she had connections and that she make the calls and preparation during the filming breaks. I really liked that fact that even though she was the one who choose what l was wearing, she made sure that it was revealing. By the time we were done, l was already wearing a modest pretty white dress and my date looked really manly in her suit.

 

Next stop of the surprise was at a fine dining restaurant, which made the change of outfit more rational. I was at awe when l saw the spot she had reserved for us. We were at the top floor, our table was by the window and we had a breath taking view.

We then enjoyed our delicious meals and great music. She then told me how grateful she was that l was her pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter