You're My Star

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author POV

It was a normal day for most of the people in the world except for one famous girl group named F(x) and a girl named Suzy who is the angel of one of the girls from f(x).

F(x) just came back from their promotion activities in China. They arrived at the airport only to be greeted by massive number of fans.

Krystal POV

Finally back. I was on my way out of the airport only to see the thousands of fans waiting for us. It didn´t want to go out alone so l decided to turn back and wait for others. Just as l turned, I was suddenly turned around and a hand held mine and lead my way. I looked at the hand and without even looking at the person´s face, l could tell it was Amber.

My heart was beating rapidly and l couldn´t help myself from smiling. She is just so manly and protective of me that l always felt safe when l am with her. She is the lover l never had.

When we were already inside our van, l thanked her right away for helping me earlier. And as always, she said it was nothing and smiled at me. I was hoping we could spend some time together that day, because we have not bonded together due to our busy schedule.

I was about to ask her if she had plans, but then l noticed her giggling while texting. Lately, l noticed her spending more time with her phone and with other people than me. And as far as l could tell, it all started after the IY2. Normally she would hang out with me a lot, but after the show, she usually would tell me she already had plans whenever l asked her if we could hang out.

When she settled down, l asked her because my curiosity got the best of me.

 

“What is so funny that you are laughing and giggling like there is no tomorrow?”, l asked in an uninterested and annoyed way.

“Oh, sorry. It is nothing”, she answered with a smile still on her face.

“Whatever! So listen, do want to hang out with me tonight?, l asked casually but l was really hoping she would say yes.

“I´d love to but l cant Krys. I already have plans for tonight. Sorry!”, she said looking really apologetic. At least she is sorry.

“You always say that”, l exclaimed looking really pissed, because l can´t say l wasn´t.

“I will make it up to you next time”, she said while nudging me in the arm.

“You better”, l muttered.

 

When we arrived at the doom, she then went straight to her room to arrange her things. Then after an hour or two she came to the living room looking all handsome and beautiful at the same time. I could tell she is going somewhere important with a gift for someone and it really annoyed me. It was making me a sad and mad because not only did she reject my invitation for hanging out, but she is going somewhere to meet someone and she is not telling us anything about it.

 

“I´ll be going now. Don´t wait for me and sleep early”, she bid us her goodbye and went our looking so happy.

 

Amber was already nowhere in sight when Sulli, Luna and Victoria started asking the questioned l´d like to know the answer to.

 

"Do you girls know where Amber unnie is going?", Luna unnie asked.

"I dont know but hyung seems to be seeing someone. She always talks to someone in the phone. And she kept texting someone back when we where in China", Sulli exclaimed. I remained silent, but my insides were already boiling from frustation.

"Not only that, she kept buying gifts from someone. And before we left for China, l accompanied her to the mall because he said she has something important to buy. It was a really expensive gift l must say", Victory unnie said. I couldn´t compose and contain myself anymore so l joined their conversa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter