You Only Have One Shot: A B.A.P Love Story: Chapter 7

You Only Have One Shot: A B.A.P Love Story.

You Only Have One Shot: A B.A.P Love Story

Chapter 7: Zelo's dreams.

One month has passed by, the B.A.P members were more than upset that Eun hasnt woken up from her coma yet but it didn't matter to the company, they needed to rehearsal and perform. From all the members Zelo was the one that was more upset, thinking that it was Zelo's fault that Eun was in a coma, all tho. all the members told him that it wasnt Zelo's fault. One restless night Zelo was in the balcony of the dorm looking at the amazing view Zelo had of the city lights.

It would be nice if Eun was here... For sure Eun would be amaze by the sight of the city lights. Zelo thought.

"Yeah it would be cool if Eun was here..." Zelo said smiling.

But that smile faded away to the image of Eun being in a Coma.

"No. No more tears. Im sure that Eun will wake up soon, nothing bad will happen to Eun... Im sure-" Zelo said as his voice broke and tears began to fall from his eyes.

"Im sure... Im sure Eun will be okay..."

Zelo got back to the dorm trying to be okay with the thought of Eun been okay. Zelo sat down on the couch trying to see if the tiredness would bring dreamland to Zelo. But not matter how much the tiredness was Zelo couldn't close his eyes and go to dreamland. Zelo sat on the couch looking at the roof remembering Eun's smile, to that Zelo smiled. Zelo's eyes began to close and soon he faded away to dreamland.

Zelo was on the streets walking alone at night. No cars were on the streets it was just a deserted street. Zelo walked the empty sidewalk with no idea whatsoever where he was walking to, then from the corner of his eye he saw someone. Zelo looked to see a girl at the other side of the sidewalk. Zelo stood there looking at her, wondering who could that be. Finally the girl looked at Zelo and it was no other than Eun. Zelo stayed there in a shock.

Eun smiled at Zelo still in shock Zelo walked to where Eun was. 

"Hi-" Eun said when Zelo interrupted her.

Zelo grab Eun's arms and looked at Eun's eyes.

"Are you real?" Zelo asked still looking at Eun's eyes. 

Eun looked down smiling and then looked at Zelo's eyes.

"I'm real." 

Zelo looked at Eun not being able to belive that Eun wasnt in a coma anymore. Zelo then pulled Eun into a hug.

"I'm sorry Eun..." Zelo said with his voice breaking to each word he said.

Eun laughed a little.

"Why are you sorry? You saved me Zelo." 

Zelo's tears began to fall to those words. 

Zelo hugged Eun for a few more seconds before finally letting go and smiling at her.

Zelo then hold on to Eun's hand.

Zelo and Eun began to walk not sure where when all the sudden Zelo felt a water dropped. He looked up to the sky thinking it was rain but for Zelo's and Eun's surprise it was snow.

Zelo looked around the street to see the snow, the snow was making the path that they were walking turn into a snowy path where when they walked they left their footsprints.

A night light was shining the street and as the snow hit the light the light shine the made the snow look like it was glowing.

Eun reach her hand to catch some snow.

Zelo looked at her and smiled then they kept walking the snowny path.

The walk to no where was quite, Zelo was looking down at the snowny path with a small smile while Eun looked at snow. Zelo and Eun where now at a park Eun let go of Zelo's hand to sit down at a bench, Zelo sat down beside her still smiling, Eun looked at Zelo's smiled and she smiled back. Zelo move his eyes to look at Eun to see that Eun was already staring back at Zelo. Zelo looked at Eun and his smile faded away Zelo just looked at her eyes. 

Zelo then hold Eun's hand again and slowly Zelo began to lean close to Eun's face still looking at her.

Eun began to close her eyes and so did Zelo. When suddenly a bright light hit Zelo's face's Zelo open his eyes to see a cars light.

And now the car was driving towards him.

Zelo's eyes were now shocked to the bright light ready to hit him.

Zelo close his eyes knowing that maybe he was going to die, moments later Zelo found himself at the middle of the street at the ground, like if a car hit him. Zelo looked around not being able to stand up for some reason. The street was quite full of snow then Zelo heard Eun's voice and he saw her far away running towards him. Zelo looked at her run while he was at the ground. 

It shouldve been me the one that got hit by that car... Zelo thought.

"Zelo!" Eun yelled from afar.

But not matter how Eun run she wasnt getting anywhere, she was runing in the same place.

It shouldve been me the one that got hit by that car... Zelo thought.

Zelo then appeard at a hospital room, in the middle of the room there was Eun in a coma Zelo was at the ground giving his back at Eun and crying. 

Zelo knew exactly where he was and he didnt wanted to see Eun in a coma. Moments later Zelo manage to at least look at Eun to see a bunch of machines that kept Eun alive in dreamland, Eun had a mask that that covered almost half of her face, he saw cables from the machine everywere. When Zelo saw how miserrable Eun looked he just broke down into tears, he covers his eyes while he cried to not look at Eun.

Zelo ran out of the hospital room, he ran at the empty hallways of the hospital trying to find a way out of that horrible place, Zelo finnaly found some stairs that took him outside at the streets, Zelo took the stairs running but forgetting that he was taking the stairs he tripped and was going to hit the floor.

Zelo oppened his eyes to found himself at the ground and back to the B.A.P dorm. 

It was just a dream... A nightmare... Zelo thought.

To be continue...

-----------

All the GIFS with the watermark that says "LaudRain" were created by me.

The GIFS that are not mine all credit goes to the owner.