You Only Have One Shot: A B.A.P Love Story: Chapter 1

You Only Have One Shot: A B.A.P Love Story.

You only have one shot: A B.A.P Love Story.

 

"The new kpop group B.A.P is now looking for a new member to be the best female singer. Auditions will be tonight at 7:00 pm at the New Generation Music Studios. Be ready girls because you might be the new member of the new kpop group B.A.P!"

 

The TV was turned off.

 

"You guys are ready for this?" Yongguk asked the group.

 

"I’m not feeling it..." said Zelo while he leaned his head back with his arms stretch on the couch.

 

"Right. Lets just get this over with. I doubt we found someone." Said Himchan while he put his jacket on.

 

"Just keep your head up guys, maybe we'll find someone." Said Daehyun hoping to cheer everyone up.

 

"Dude stop, we've been looking for someone for three months now and nothing." Said JongUp.

 

"Their just a lot of fans that want to meet us. Nothing serious." Said Young Jae.

 

"It's annoying because they don't know how to sing. They waste our and their time." Said Zelo getting up of the couch.

 

"They waste our times." Said Yongguk.

 

"Well are you guys ready?" Asked Himchan

 

“Yeah lets get this over with” Said Yongguk while he and the others stood up and walked out of one of the studio rooms and made their way to where the audition was going to take place. 6:55 pm and the studio outside was full of girls ready for the audition. The studio doors open and they all made a line ready to be called in.

 

“Name?” Asked Yongguk.

 

“Ha-Hana.” The girl replied kind of nervous. “I’m sorry I’m just such a big fan!” Zelo rolled his eyes.

“Well whenever you’re ready.” Sid Himchan.

 

“Don’t be nervous.” Said Daehyun with a smile.

 

Hana began to sing it the boys were just looking around and distracted not interested in her singing at all.

 

“Okay you may stop.” Yongguk said while he and the others write some notes on a paper. “Okay thank you that will be all” Said Yongguk.

 

“Am I in?” Asked Hana.

 

“Well we can’t tell you that now, we have to listen to everyone here and then we will let people know.” Said Daehyun.

 

“We’ll call you.” Said Young Jae with a smile.

 

“Okay! Nice meeting you all! And Zelo, you’re my favorite!” Said Hana while she point at Zelo. Zelo just gave her an awkward smile.

 

“Bye!” She left.

 

“That was bad.” Said Zelo.

 

“Like really bad…” Said Himchan.

 

“NEXT!” Said Yongguk. The auditions took two days to finish then 2 more days to pick who were they going to pick but at the end, they didn’t pick anyone.

 

“This is great out first next single will be recorder soon and we haven’t found anyone.” Said Zelo.

 

“Maybe we’re not meant to have a girl in this group, maybe just the six of us can be just fine.” Said Daehyun.

 

“C’mon Daehyun.” Said Young Jae.

 

“Maybe you’re right Daehyun. Lets give it all a shot without a female vocalist and see how we do.” Said Yongguk.

 

“Besides from the boys Daehyun sings pretty good, so maybe we don’t need any female vocalist.” Said Himchan while he put his hand on Daehyun shoulder.

“Really? Thank you!” Said Daehyun with a smile on his face.

 

“Well… Lets give a shot, yes?” Said Yongguk looking at everyone.

 

“YES!” Everyone replied.

 

Few months later the new single was release and it was a hit, it was in the radio a lot of times, a lot of people from around the world bought the song leaving the group speechless.

“Daehyun was right.” Said Himchan.

 

“I thought you were suppose to be the brain of the group, Young Jae.” Yogguk said in a teasing way at him.

 

“He is right.” Said JongUp.

 

“Don’t take his place Daehyun!” Zelo screamed at him.

 

“I guess I was tired that day and I didn’t think.” Young Jae replied.

 

“Well whatever, we manage to get our first next single out and it was a success. And in three days we’re going to start the music video.” Said Yongguk.

 

“How much better can this get?” Asked Himchan.

 

“In other news, a murder took place at 3:00 am, the victims were a middle age lady, mostly likely a house wife. Neighbors said that they heard her husband and her fighting then they heard some screaming and a gun shot, then the husband took off with someone in the back of the car that they think is his daughter, also, they neighbors say that he looked drunk. The police are still looking for them.”

 

TV was turned off.

 

“Let’s not hear this kind of stuff and celebrate!” Said Daehyun.

 

Three days later the first scene of the video was going to take place in a desert. The crew was getting ready with the lights, cameras, make up artist, hair stylist etc.…

 

“The murder that happen three days ago of the house wife the police just found out that the man committed suicide in an old abandoned farm house. But there are still no clues on where is the daughter, we hope she will be found soon. Well in other news, the new video of B.A.P will be out in 3 or 4 month maybe less, who knows! For now enjoy their new single.”

 

“We’re on the radio again.” Said Himchan.

 

“Ha, we’re killing it!” Said Zelo.

 

Yongguk was sitting down getting his hair ready by the hair stylist, he was looking around at everyone while his eyes travel to a further part of the desert looking at some black thing on the ground. He kept on looking at it thinking what could that be.

 

“What is that?” Yongguk asked to the hair stylist while he point at it.

 

“Hm? Where? Maybe is a dead animal, try not to move.” Said hair stylist.

 

“Is too big to be an animal…” Said Yongguk.

 

With the group ready they got on their spots ready to start the video. Yongguk kept on looking to the black thing on the ground that was far away from him.

 

“Hole on a second.” Said Yongguk while he walked away toward whatever was on the ground. When he got closer and closer he notices that it was no animal, that it was a person, a girl. When he saw this he ran towards her as fast as he could,

 

he slide himself on the ground and landed behind her. He turned he around and saw that she was unconscious or maybe dead, her head was bleeding and her face was cover in blood, he looked at her in shock and also saw that she was bleeding on the stomach as well.

 

“GUYS! SOMEONE! HELP!” Yongguk screamed, the members of the group with the crew ran towards him. Himchan got close to her and place his fingers on her neck to feel that she had a pulse, it was weak but maybe she could live. An ambulance arrive to the scene taking her to the near hospital. Zelo, Himchan and Yongguk wanted to go so they canceled the video recording for that day and headed to the hospital. Once there a policeman was standing outside her hospital room.

 

“What happen officer? Who is that?” Himchan asked him.

 

“Her name is Eun Sun. She is part of a murder and suicide that happen three days ago. Her father that was drunk killed her mom, the thought he killed his daughter and took his own life. Looks like he failed to kill her, I’m amazed that she survive all this time all alone in the desert.” Said the policeman.

 

“Ah man… We saw and heard those news…I feel horrible” Said Daehyun.

 

At that moment the doctor stepped out of her hospital room.

 

“Well she lost a lot of blood but we will be able to save her.” Said the doctor.

 

Two days later the members went back to the hospital because they were inform that she was giving sings that she was going wake up soon. They enter her room thinking that she was sleeping but for their surprise she was awake.

 

“Hey!” Said Dehyun with a smile.

“How are you feeling? Do you know where you’re at?” Asked Himchan.

“I… Who are you? Um… What’s my name?” Said Eun Sun.

 

To be continue…

-----------

All the GIFS with the watermark that says "LaudRain" were created by me.

The GIFS that are not mine all credit goes to the owner.