Bags

Life hacks, tips and tricks.

 

Hello jellybeans!

Today I'd like to talk to you about the things I always have in my bag (actually backpack, more comfortable) and I think it'd be good for anyone to have these things around, especially in such hot weather. 

Also, I'm blindly assuming that the majority of readers are female, but males should just leave out the female hygiene products.

 

Useful things I usually carry around include:

- A lighter - I do not smoke, nor hang out people who do but, as a survivalist, I do recommend carrying one around because you never know what might happen.

- 5 bucks (of whatever currency) outside of your wallet - again, you never know.

Lotion with SPF - to protect your skin from harmful UV rays.

- Hand cream - I use an Aldo Vandini Cotton and White Magnolia hand balsam and it smells heavenly.

- Water bottle - Please make sure to hydrate yourself, especially in the hot summer sun!

- Face/Body mist - It's a good cooling agent in the summer heat. I use a Balea waterspray, and as it's not enriched with oils and minerals I use a very little amount because it could dry my skin out.

- Lip balm - Preferably one with SPF, keep the lips hydrated as well! Mine's a plain Neutrogena one.

- Sunglasses and a Case - I do wear sight glasses, but when it gets a bit more sunny I want to protect my eyes and the skin around them with sunglasses and I also want to protect my glasses from getting squished in my bag so I carry a case around as well.

- Makeup - Mostly for touchups or if you have to add on something quickly before going to another location. I'd like to point out one product that's outside the little makeup bag, my eyebag duo concealer by Alverde, one side has a pinkish concealer and the other a coffein serum to wake my eyes up. I could go on through the day with just that and my eyebrows done! (Because I shaved half my right eyebrow off when I was younger and it's a long story).

- Phone - I don't think I need to explain why having your phone with you is useful.

- Wallet - Once again, you never know. You also usually have all your cards in there ( like a debit card, or student card, maybe even a library membership card).

- Keys - If you have and use them, your house keys and/or maybe car keys are very important.

- Gum or Mints - For fresh breath! Mints are better because they don't accumulate saliva.

- Medication - If you have to take any medication throughout the day, please do remember to take it. And if you don't, it's always useful to have a few ibuprofen tablets for unexpected pain or headaches. I take a few Neofen pills with me.

- Female hygiene products - Whether you use pads or tampons, always have a few backup products with you, in combination with some baby wipes or tissues.

 

Done! These are the things I try to always have on me when I go out. If you have anything you'd like to add to this list, please let me know and I might add it.

 

If you have a topic you'd like to know more about, but can't really find what you're looking for, do tell me in the comments below and I'll try my best to get you the information you're looking for!

 

Yours sincerely,

Baozi