Chapter Six

My playboy husband, Wu Yi Fan, Kris

Your Pov

After i took my shower, i decided to go down to the kitchen and make breakfast for the Wu's family. When I reach the kitchen, i saw the maid preparing for breakfast. 

 

You: Good morning aunty!! *Smiling brightly*

Aunty: Morning Mrs Wu!

You: What are you doing? 

Aunty: Preparing breakfast 

You: How about aunty take a rest and let me do the cooking and preparing for breakfast? 

Aunty: what! No no no no! Later madam will scold me for letting Mrs Wu doing the housework. *Shaking her head*

You: Hmmmm how about i do the cooking but then you help me to cut the ingredients i need to use. Plssssss aunty *gave a sad puppy eyes*

Aunty: alright alright *gives up*

You: yay!! So today's menu would be kimchi fried rice. 

Aunty: Alright Mrs Wu. I will start by cutting the ingredients

 

As you bring out the fried rice on the dining table, Mr and Mrs Wu went down to the dining table.

 

Mrs Wu: Good morning my dear! *Hug and kiss jessica*

You: Morning Mr and Mrs Wu!

Mrs Wu: Mr and Mrs Wu? My dear, you are already apart of my family. You are my daughter-in-law for god sake. Shouldn't you be calling us mum and dad? *ask curiously*

Mr Wu: your mum is right Jessica

You: errrr alright mum and dad. Have a sit mum and dad. 

Kris: *went down*

Mrs Wu: oh kris! What a great timing let's all have breakfast together! *sit down*

You: *took Mr Wu's plate and scoop the kimchi fried rice followed by Mrs Wu and lastly kris*

Mr Wu: thank you Jessica *smile sincerely*

Kris: *took a bite* mmmm this is nice but did you cooked this? *look at his maid*

Mrs Wu: yeah it's nice. It's different from what you always make *look at her maid*

Maid: no ma'am sir. Jessica is the one who made the fried rice.

Kris: Jessica?! *look at you* you can cook?!

You: *look down while nodding* hm

Mrs Wu: wow it taste so good!

Mr Wu: Totally agree. Next time, you can cook for us

 

Kris POV

 I tried the fried rice that was served to me by jessica. After i took a bite, it was something new and delicious that i never tried before. When i ask the maid, i was shocked that jessica cooked it. I can't believe i complimented on her cooking. After calming down from my shockness, I wanted to ask things that had been bothering me to say since yesterday.

 

Kris: Dad, mum, i think i wanna go back to my house today

Mrs Wu: WHAT?! NO! i still want to spend time with my daugther-in-law. What's the rush to go back to your condo kris? Isn't this house big enough to fit you both? Please stay longer? Please...

Kris: I can't mum. I need to go back to my condo today. i need to settle an urgent work but the stuff is back at my condo. 

Mrs Wu: Work work work. Is that all you can think about? You are already married Kris ah. You have to be responsible husband too you know!

Kris: urghhh i know what i'm supposed to do mum. How about this? I go back to my condo first and jessica can come tmr since you want to spend time with her

Mrs Wu: haish this child! It's okay. A wife should always be beside her husband. So what time you leaving?

Kris: After breakfast?

Mr Wu: That's fast Kris. How about you stay for lunch? Jessica also needs time to pack up her things

Kris: okay dad. 

 

---------------

 

Mrs wu: please take care jessica *hug you will crying*

kris: come on mum it's not that we are leaving forever. I'm sure we will come and visit you once in a while 

Mrs wu: *glare at his son* you don't know a woman's feeling!

You: mum dad don't worry i promise that i will come here often

Mr wu: better be

Mrs wu: promise me *took out her pinky*

You: *smile and interlock your pinky with hers*

Kris: mum! Stop acting like a small kid!

Mrs wu: whatever.... *look at you and went towards your right ear* if kris ever bully you call me straight away okay *whisper*

You: *smile and nod*

Kris: *push you aside lightly and hug his mum* im going now

Mrs wu: alright please take care of yourself and jessica too.

Kris: *nod and look at jessica* Let's go.

You: *nod and took your luggage and went inside the car while kris put your luggage in the boot of the car*

Mr and Mrs Wu: *wave*

 

Your POV 

 

It took 45 minutes to reach kris apartment. When we arrived, kris immediately went out of his car and left me alone. He did not even take my luggage which was at the boot of the car. I quickly went out and went to take my luggage and chase kris so that i will walk with him. Below his apartment there is a big swimming pool. We have to walk pass the swimming pool in order to go to the elevator. In the pool there is a group of girls swimming in their bikini. They were flirting with Kris. AM I INVISIBLE? CAN'T THEY SEE? IM HIS WIFE! What makes me more mad is that Kris entertains them too.

 

 

 

Girl 1: hey Kris! *flirting*

Kris: heyyyy!

Girl 2: come and join us!

Kris: I wish I could but *look at you*

Girl 3: whyyyy *pouts*

Kris: next time girls

Girls: promise?

Kris: yeah 

Girls: byeeee

Kris: *smile and walk away*

You: *follow him*

 

 

Kris POV

As usual I need to pass the swimming pool to go to the elevator and there is a group of girls in the pool. They were all flirting with me and I just had to entertain them. When I look at Jessica she had a frown on her face. Obviously she is mad or maybe jealous hahahaha. I eventually left them and went to the elevator. Jessica had to catch up with me since I had long legs that helps me to walk faster. I enter the elevator and press the button 8. I wait patiently for the elevator to reach the 8th floor. I immediately went out of the elevator when the door open. I turn to my right and walk all the way until I could see my apartment. When we reach my apartment I punch my passcode on the system to unlock the door. I could see by the corner of my eyes that Jessica were amazed by how big and clean is my apartment. I went straight into my room not caring about her. When I was about to close the door of my room, she suddenly walk passed me and sat on my bed getting ready to lie down.

Kris: what the hell you think you are doing?

You: errrrrr taking a rest?

Kris: oh well my dear "wife", what makes you think you deserve sharing the same room or in fact the same bed as me.

You: errrr i-i..

Kris: well my jessica, your room is actually right there in the guest room *point towards the room besides him*

You: *still not moving*

Kris: so what the hell are you waiting for?! Get your out of my fcking room! I need to rest! *Shouted at jessica*

You: a-a-alright *picks up your bag and leave*

Kris: *slams the door loudly*

You: hais oh well what's new right? *Went to your room sadly*

 

To be continue...

 

 

 
 
 
A/N: Hey guys!! First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope you are doing great and fine! Hope you like the update! Do check out my co-author story too!! THANKS!!