chapter five

My playboy husband, Wu Yi Fan, Kris

A/N: hey! Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Thank you for still reading and supporting my fic! Hope you like this update (:

 

 

 

 

Your Pov

You watch your surrounding as it was an odd place for you. The room was wide and spacious with a unique design of furnitures. The room was nicely design with dark blue paint as the colour of the wall and the bed was covered in pure white bed sheet and petals of roses spread evenly across the bed. The aroma of the rose petals calming your heart despite your heart beating so fast due to your nervousness. You couldn’t believe what had happened earlier that had change your life. It was a situation that you never thought it will happened.

Few hours ago…

Annabel: are you sure this is what you wanted Jessica?

You: I think so. Well I can’t back off at this timing right? Everything is ready.

Annabel: If you say so, then I can’t do anything anymore except to support you.

You: Thanks Annabel! You are always there for me and supporting me in whatever I do *hug Annabel and tears began rolling down your cheeks*

Annabel:*hugs you back* Awww your welcome Jessica. I will support everything that you do unless it’s something bad. Alright alright don’t get too emotional, it will ruin your beautiful make-up *wipes your tears*

You: hahaha okay *wipes your tears*

Mrs choo: Are you ready my daughter?

You: yes mum*smiles weakly*

Mrs Choo: Alright let’s go then. Your father is waiting for you already. It’s going to start soon.

You and Annabel got up from the bed and went out of the room with Annabel helping you with your long beautiful lace dress. As you went down the stairs, you saw your father stand proudly at the entrance and smiling widely at you.

Mr Choo: You look stunning my daughter. Are you ready?

You: *nod weakly* yes father

Mr Choo: alright chin up and smile widely. It's your big day today!

The door opened widely and you noticed there was a lot of eyes watching you. Your father hold your hands and guided you along the red carpet. At the end of the carpet, there is a man waiting for you. Your heart was beating at a faster rate than usual. When you reach at the end of the carpet, your father place your hand towards the man arms. You did not dare to look at the man face as you were nervous. You were facing towards each other. You were so nervous that your palm was sweating and beads of sweat are forming at your forehead. Without you knowing, someone had ask you a question.

Priest: Jessica choo, would you take Kris Wu as your husband?

You: u..um y..yes

Priest: Kris Wu, would you take Jessica Choo as your wife?

Kris: Yes *firmly*

Someone: Now, I pronounce you man & wife. You may kiss the bride

Kris had lifted up your veil. He took your chin and lifted it up as you were looking down. He went closer to your face and you immediately close your eyes. Even though he gave you a quick peck, you were still blushing due to that.

 

Kris POV

Kris lazily walking up the stairs to his room. His parents had force him to check on his wife and see if she needs anything.

Kris: URGHHH!!! I can’t believe it! I’m married to the nerdy girl! Why the hell did she accept my mother’s propose? I will make sure she will regret and I will never fall in love with her.

Kris: *open the door* yah nerdy girl!

You: *shock* y..y..yes? * why the hell am I stuttering?*

Kris: *close the door behind him* I want to clear up something with you. Don’t you think I ever accept you as my wife. If not because of my father threats, I will never ever marry you! Have you ever seen yourself in the mirror? You are nowhere to stand near me actually.

You: *angry* do you think I want all of this to happen?! If it is not because of my parents, I will never marry you or even date you or even be friends with you *shout*

 

Kris was totally shock at the outburst of Jessica. He never thought that she will ever raise her voice at him. He straighten up his body and stare at Jessica intensely.

 

Kris: good that you know where you stand *stare*

 

Jessica suddenly felt scared when kris stare intensely at her. She began to regret that she shouted at him. She immediately went towards their bed timidly. When she was about to lay down on the bed kris suddenly went towards her

 

Kris: where do you think you are going? *coldly*

You: I’m going to sleep *timidly*

Kris took the pillow behind her back and threw it at the couch near his bed.

Kris: this is not where you suppose to sleep. you don’t deserve to sleep on my bed. *points at the couch* From now on the couch will be your bed. Don’t you dare to even touch my bed!

You: *timidly stands up and went to the couch*

Kris: what a dog *smirk and went to bed*

 

-The next day  -

Your pov

The sound of my alarm woke me up. I immediately turn off my alarm so that it will not wake kris up. i look towards the bed and found that kris slightly move and groan in his sleep. I sigh in relief. When I was about to stand up from my “bed”, I could hear my phone ringing loudly. I immediately took my phone and ran as fast as I could to the bathroom and answer the call.

You: Hello?

Annabel: hey babe! *cheerfully*

You: hey! What’s up?

Annabel: how’s your first night *smirk*

You: oh it was great! *sarcastically*

Annabel: Jessica tell me *warned*

You: oh well! I had to spent the rest of my life with an arrogant husband and become his slave. AND…most importantly I had to spend the rest of my night sleeping on a couch. My neck and my back hurts badly when I woke up this morning. What a great life I have! *sarcastically*

Annabel: Wow! I feel your pain. Well… you are the one who choose this kind of life when you decided to marry him. It’s the path that you choose.

You: well you are right…

*BANG BANG*

Kris: YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE!!! GET THE FCK OUT NOW!! I NEED TO USE THE TOILET URGENTLY

You: uhhhhh I got to go now. Kris is outside. Talk to you later! Bye! *hangs up the phone and went out the toilet*

Kris: WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!

You: Why do you need to know?

Kris: Aishh this nerdy girl. Get out the way! *push you away and went inside toilet*

You: what a life…

(to be continued)