chapter one

My playboy husband, Wu Yi Fan, Kris

 

You woke up late because finally your high school is over. You were relived thinking that there would be no more lectures and homework for you to attend and do. You finally felt like a free bird escape from your own cage. You put on your thick nerdy round specs on your face and suddenly your surrounding vision became clear. You came up from your bed and went to wash up yourself since today will be your first day at work. After you put on your fresh clothes, you went down to the kitchen.

“Good morning mum and dad!” you greeted them as you kissed their cheeks. You were a pampered girl since you are their only child. “Morning!” they both replied cheerfully. “so what are you going to do today sweetheart?” your mom questioned you. “Mum… didn’t I told you that today I’m gonna start my work”, you pouted at your mum since you were upset that she doesn’t remember what you told her yesterday. “Oh yes! Sorry my dear, I forgotten”. You finished up your breakfast and left the house to meet your friend.

***

 

 

 

“Kris!!! Wake up!! You are going to be late for your work!! Your dad is waiting for you downstairs!! You better wake up now Kris!!” Kris’s mom yelled as she banged on the door. “UGHHH!! Alright mom! I will wake up now! Please stop banging on my door!” Kris howled. He lazily got off his bed to clean up himself. Last night, he had gone home late as he spends his wild life night with camellia drinking and sleeping with her. After he had freshened up, Kris went down his three stories bungalow and sat at the dining table. “well oh well, Good morning Kris” Kris’s mom remarked. Kris just smiled to her and finish up his coffee. “Let’s go dad”. Kris and his dad got up and went inside the car. It was the first day that Kris going to be working with his family company. He will be trained under his dad to be the next CEO of his dad company.

As soon as he enters the building of the company, every single woman that he pass looked and drool over him. Kris had his suit on with a tie around his neck and his hair gel up that made him look like a perfect model. He let out a smirked to the reaction of the women behind him and mumbles, “This is going to be fun”.

*** 

You waited for almost 30 minutes but there were no sign of Annabel anywhere. You know this kind of things would happen because Annabel would never be on time if you ask her to meet you. You got tired of waiting and went in to the nearest café since your throat was craving for some hot nice mocha latté. You went in the café and ordered your favourite hot drink. After getting your drink, you straight away grab it and headed towards the door as you were scared that maybe Annabel had reach already. As you were rushing towards the door, you didn’t realised that someone was in front of you. You bump into the person and realised that you had spilled your hot coffee on that person shirt. “! Watch where you are going woman!” the stranger with a deep harsh voice screamed at you. “omg I’m so sorry!!” you said as you looked up to see who it was. The stranger is very tall. He had his sun glasses on.  You couldn’t see how he looks like but the way he had on his smart black suit with a tie around his neck and his hair was neat and perfectly gel up, you were totally star struck. “Excuse me” he snapped his finger because he realised that you were staring at him. “huh?” you asked. “You dirtied my shirt!” You panic and quickly take out your tissue from your pocket. “Come let me clean it”. The stranger push your hand away. “never mind I can clean up myself I don’t need  your help!” he walked away and went to the toilet to wash up. Soon Annabel came. “Jessica!” you turned around and saw Annabel had just walk into the café. “ I’m sorry the I’m late” Annabel said apologetically. “it’s okay lets go to work now before we are late”

to be continue...