Come Back My Beloved One...

Until the End of The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyou POV.

'I see you two got close' I woke up because of  Sora's voice. I found myself laying next to Jong Suk, with my head on his shoulder. 

' I just fell asleep' I slowly said while standing up.' He made look for coffee almost all night.'

' Hey! Coffee freak wake up!' She tried to wake him up.

Jong Suk was lazily rubbing his eyes and then he smiled when he saw my face.

' Morning Lovely!' Sora raised her eyebrows.

' I knew it! You are trying to seduce Soyou aren't you? I won't let you do that playboy!' He looked at Sora.

' Oh, you are here to.' He said and then he stood up, he walked to me and said:'Coffee or tea?'

I was confused for a second but then i realized  what he was saying.

' Coffee please' he nodded, then his face changed as he looked at Sora.

' What about you ''Miss I Hate Everyone''?'

' Tea' she said with arrogant voice. He walked to the kitchen.

' Well that was weird' I said with  a smile.

She was quiet, but it took  less than minute and then we started laugh like crazy.

' Sorry, I'm just not in the mood' She said, and the Jong Suk came back with tea and coffee.

' Do you need sugar?' he asked me.

' No than you' I smiled and took the cup.

' How about you Dracula?' He glared at Sora she did the same thing.

' What happened to you guys yesterday you got really well?' I  asked.

' I just don't like playboys.'

 'That's because secretly you want me babe' he said and winked her. I almost choked on my coffee.

'In your dreams boy.' she crossed her hands and said.

' Okay love birds stop it' I tried to distract them.

' And let me ask how the hell did you knew where the sugar was if you are here for a first time?' Sora started to raise her voice.

' Let just say that while you were in the bathroom some few things happened that you will never know' then I understood that Sora remembered how she found me this morning.

' No you wouldn't dare' she said. It sounded like a warning. Then i decided that it's time for me to seriously step in.

' Guys stop being so childish. Nothing happened. After you got back to bath I asked him to make me coffee and i showed him where everything was. Jong Suk stop acting like a guy that gets laid every time you meet a girl.'  I sounded like a mom that was scolding her two kids.

'Yes boss!' Sora said.

' Ay! That's my line' I told her.

' I borrow it for now' she said with cheeky smile.

The rest of the day went pretty well. We had breakfast at my place, then Jong Suk needed to leave we decided to meet next day then  Sora left. I was alone again, i didn't even noticed how it was getting darker. Soon it was really dark. I don't want to be alone in the dark, cause it is waiting...waiting for me to come. I jumped from sudden ring that was coming from my phone. It was Sora.

''Yes?''I said

''What are you doing?'' she asked.

'' Just watching TV, how about you?''

''I was reading but since i finished the book i didn't have what else to do so i decided to call you.''

 ''Lame'' I joked, she laughed.

''Are you okay staying alone?'' it was like she read my mind. 

''I don't know'' I said.

''Do you want me to come to your place?'' I didn't wanted her to be worried.

''No it's fine, if something will happen i will call you'' I tried to fake that i am really fine.

''okay, but call me if you change your mind okay?''

''okay''

''I have to go now, bye''

''bye..''And i was alone again...

I decided to sleep in my parent room cause that made me a little bit less scared. I didn't even took off my clothes.  I didn't noticed when i fell asleep but i woke at 2 am i had sweat dripping all over my body. Suddenly, air became so cold. The hands, hand....i saw hands coming my way, I started to scream and i jumped from the bed and started running, I ran away from home. I just ran and ran... until my legs said ' no' and i fell. I felt pain everywhere , i was still trying to breathe. My lungs were screaming for oxygen. My legs were bleeding, i had no shoes on, i had no phone or wallet. Suddenly i felt hand on my shoulder, i jumped .

' Leave me alone' i screamed with tears in my eyes.When  I opened my eyes there was a man standing he looked shocked.

' I'm sorry i didn't wanted to hurt you i just thought you need help' I felt so happy that it was just a human.

' I'm really sorry i thought you were someone else' i apologized to man. he looked worried.

' Did someone attacked you miss?' 

' yea, something like that' i said really quietly.

' i think you need to go to hospital, or maybe home' he suggested, just from hearing word ' home' i felt like throwing up.

' No I'm going to be okay thank you' I said 

' I can't just leave you, here'

' can i borrow your phone please?' I asked.

' yes ' he said and gave me his phone.

' thank you' I dialed Sora's number.

''Hello'' i heard her sleepy voice.

''Sora It's me'' I said with shaking voice.

''Soyou? is everything okay?''her voice changed .

'' I really didn't wanted to bother you but can you come and take me''

''yes! where are you?'' I looked around'

'' Near a park w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter