Protect Your Beloved Ones...

Until the End of The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyou's POV.

I  told Sora about hearing voices and i also told her about someone being next to me.

' I think someone is trying to talk with you' she said while drinking her cappuccino. It's been 4 days since we became friends, she told me everything about her i did the same. It was my first time outside the home with other person that is my age, person which wouldn't ran away hearing what i can hear. It felt nice to have friend again. Even if we know each other only for 4 days, you can say we already became best friends, i don't know ho but it looks like i knew her forever. 

'But who?' I asked. She was playing with the little peace of paper on the table.

'I have a crazy idea, you might think that's crazy' I laughed.

'I am hearing voices, i found out that vampire are real, and I found out lots of crazy stuff.' She nodded with smile.

' You're right.' she breathed in and started' What if it's your planet?'

' Yeah, you right it is crazy' i said while putting my cup of coffee down.

' But just imagine if it's true' She looked fascinated .

' Let's forget this thing ok? let's talk about something else' I suggested.

' Ok...Let's go clubbing!?' I almost  spit my coffee that i drank.

' What?' I said.

' Oh, common! You said that you haven't been anywhere for about a year.' She looked at me with evil eyes' So let's go clubbing. We will have fun!'

i don't even know how she made to agree with her. She opened her closet it was full of club dresses and other clothes.

' Should I be worried that you have tons of this type clothes?- i asked with sarcastic voice.

' Sometimes I like to be y to, you know' I raised my eyebrow ' Stop judging me and go change you clothes!' she commanded me.

' Ok Boss!- i said.

I put on some simple but nice clothess.

'Damn! you look good' She said with a evil smile

This is how Soyou looked.

' I would say the same about you!' i said when i saw her clothes.

That is how Sora looked.

' You look like y badass' We both laughed.

Line in front of club was quite long, but since we were so 'pretty' as security guard said, he let us in first and for free. At first music was boring but after midnight it became better. Even thought i don't really enjoy dancing i still went to dancing spot. I missed this so much. To be free, to be normal. Me and Sora were dancing then two guys came to us, since they didn't looked dangerous we agreed to dance with them, After some time my legs started to hurt so I sat down, one of the guys fallowed me.

' are you okay/' he asked.

' Yeah, just a little bit tired.' 

' Do you want me to get you drink?' I nodded. Of course i wasn't going to drink what he brings me, because maybe he looks nice but still who knows what is in his head. It was opportunity for me to go to toilet, i saw Sora still dancing. 

Someone was sobbing in the toilet,  I was trying not to get involved, but my stupid heart made me do opposite.

' Are you okay' I said as i knocked into the toilet door.

' He...he tried to kill me' she sounded really scared.

' What..who?' no answer.' Can you unlock  the door?' I heard how she slowly pushed the lock. When doors opened i thought i will scream. It was girl about same age as i am. She was all covered in blood. I jumped to help her, It was deep cut in her both arms and on the cheek.

' Did he saw you?' she asked all shaking.

' Who? Who is he?' There was no answer again, after some time she slowly said:

' Angel.. He was an angel' the she...she...died. I tried to stop the bleeding, but it was to late. No one came when I was screaming for help.  I let down girl's body. I needed to find Sora. 

' I found you!' It was the same guy who was getting me a drink.' I thought you left'  he added.

' I don't have time for you' I left him behind.

I saw Sora near the bar. She smiled when she saw me.

' I thought you left with that other guy'

' Sora! there's...There's' I tried to talk but i just couldn't.

' What is it Soyou? Don't scare me, are you okay?' she looked really worried.

I just took her hand and dragged her to the toilet, when she saw body she looked pissed off.

' Those sun of a es!' She said.

 ' What?' i asked.

' It wasn't human's job. By the looks I can tell that she was and then they tried to kill her but something stopped them.' She touched girls head.

' Who was it?' I asked in horror.

'Fallen angels, they like doing this kind of stuff.'

' Fallen angels?' I asked.

' Remember I told you about them they are stronger than vampires, they were banned from heaven because of their hobby for women . They are disgusting.' She said with anger in her eyes.' I am going to find them, cause I don't think they will leave with only one victim. You have to go home as fast as you can,, then lock all the door and take something to protect yourself. I am will come to you when i will finish. okay?' 

' I am not going to leave you' I said.

' Yes you will! I won't put you in danger so go.' 

' No and the end. Now let's find those bastards' 

Sora told me to stay close to her. We needed to pass the whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter