Pure As Falling Rain

Until the End of The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyou POV.

'I need you, wake up sweetie' That voice...It's that voice again. I slowly opened my eyes, but again there was no one.

' Am I going insane?' I asked myself. It started year ago, I was visiting my grandmother first time in 10 years. My grandmother lives near lavender fields. Her dog ran away the same day, I tried to find him but I got lost in the field. Field was huge, but instead of trying to go back, something made me go deeper into it. I felt flower running through my fingers. Even when it got dark i still kept moving, then I suddenly stopped. Moon was so big and so bright it looked like I could touch it. But it wasn't the reason why I stopped. I stopped because I saw woman's silhouette. She was looking at me, I couldn't really see her face because she was standing in front of Moon, And it's light hide her face. She was standing there, I don't even how I came back home, was it just a dream? My grandmother says that her dog didn't even ran away, so I must only have dream because of full moon. From that day I started to hear voice, it always say the same thing :' I need you' or 'it's coming'. At first it freaked me out, but I got used to it. It becomes worse on full moons. Sometimes on full moon I can feel someone's hand on my shoulder. If that happens I  can't fell asleep all night, even if it happens a lot I still can't get use to touch. I'm fine with calling but feeling someone next to you is way different level. I tried to tell my parents about that. At first they thought that I am kidding, then they send me to best psychologist and I had to pretend that I don't hear it anymore. The rumor about trip to psychologist came to school really fast. People started to make fun of it, that's how I became loner. No one wanted to talk with wicked girl. I always got along with everyone, but now I'm happy if people think that i am invisible. 

It's first week of summer holidays. I have nothing to do. My mom made me go shopping with her. I am 18, but still I have to listen to my parents. That ! She went to fitting room to try the whole bunch of  clothes that she picked. Meanwhile I decided to get some coffee.

' Can i have Iced Americano' I asked, girl smiled, nodded, took the money and started doing coffee. After getting my coffee I was walking back to shop where I left my mom. I saw 5 guys, they all were standing next to one girl. I think they trying to get her number or something. Girl looks cute, she had short hair. Well you wouldn't call her Miss Perfect but she is way prettier than me. 

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, suddenly I felt cold getting through my whole body, I tried to watch who's hand is it. But there was nothing. No! Not this again! It's not even full moon or night. I stood, not moving for a long time. I still could feel that hand on my shoulder. I closed my eyes.

' Please, let go.' I whispered. Hand slowly moved away. I felt heat again. I opened my eyes, that girl was now watching straight to my eyes. ! She must saw what happened. I walked away as fast as I could, trying not to run. 

' Soyou, where have you been?' I almost got heart attack.

' Mom! Don't scare me like that' I said all shaking.

' Let's go home. I am done with shopping' She said with happy voice showing be all her bags, full of clothes. I faked smile.

I locked myself in my room. I need to think about what happened today... It never happened in day time! 

Next day was pretty boring, Thank god nothing happened. I decided that I need fresh air. It was getting dark, more and more people were going with to coffees or other places with their families, friends and etc. They all looked the same - normal. Some of them are going to meet relatives that they haven't seen in long time, some couples are trying to get their love back, some people just want to forget what they are with the help of alcohol. And there's me, person who just wants to run away from being in the dark alone, from falling asleep. It's first day of full moon, so that means that something might happened. 

Park was full of couples cuddling, or just being sweet. I sat on the bench, which had no one around that area. I hugged my knees. I liked the sound of wind running through trees, It sounded like perfect night symphony. 

' You just don't know how to give up, huh?' I heard someone saying, It came from trees. I sneaked to watch what is happening, maybe someone needs help. You won't believe b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter