Chapter 3

Still You



It was August, the two boys were having to make fun at each other, when, without realizing it, they found themselves one above the other.

At that moment there was silence between them, and the only noise we
could hear was the beating of their hearts.

Kyuhyun knew why it was beating so much, and Sungmin as well.

But they didn't think that the other felt the same things.

"Listen ... Kyu ..." Sungmin began.

"Um Min ... I must tell you a thing, well..."

"Me too ..."

But they did't say anything, they talked their hearts, silently.

Their emotions exploded all of a sudden, overwhelming them completely.

Sungmin took the younger's face in his hands, and kissed him softly on the lips.

Kyuhyun pulled him away and looked at him with a look ...

Amazed we can tell.

The other misunderstood and apologized to him, but didn't have time to finish the sentence that Kyuhyun smiled jumping on him.


Min then hugged him, conitnuing to kissed him.

Pressed him, by joining their bodies to perfection.

But now the love had taken over ...

Kyu began to pass his hands over the body of the other, that started to kiss with more passion, a lot more passion.

Face, neck, back, buttocks, legs and then back on.

The younger it all, while the other began to raise his vest.

The clothes flew to the ground, luckily were in the kyu's room, then nobody would have stopped them.

But Min did't trust, so, shooting a lucid moment, he got up and locked the door.

Then he flung himself over to the younger, which in the meantime had stripped.

Without giving him time to settle in, Kyuhyun began to whisper "Sungmin ... I'm so happy ... I love you, so much that I keep it inside ..."

The other looked at him touched ...

He couldn't imagine how it would be to live without him, without his love.

Kyuhyun got out with his hands up to remove his boxers, and so did Sungmin.

He entered into him, physically and mentally, becoming one.

Sungmin looked at the man beneath him, along with him and kissing him, and he felt the happiest person in this world.

"Kyu ... I was hoping that you could reciprocate my feelings... I felt so alone, to try these things ... But I love you, and don't forget it, never."

"Min .. Aaah ... I love you ... Forever"

They spent the evening together to make fun, and to love each other very much all the night.

Donghae and Hyuk were meant to be together, Kyuhyun knew it well.

He saw those eyes full of love that they exchanged, and they did't do it just for the fanservice.

When one was shot, the other looked at him so intensely that if the world collapsed, he wouldn't have ever noticed.

They would have understood, in one way or another.